It's so fucking obvious. That shut cunt is working for (((them)))...

It's so fucking obvious. That shut cunt is working for (((them))). The elections was rigged in his favour so he could be the worst representation of right wing politics and no one will vote right in at least 50 years. Why didn't you fucking americans pick up on this earlier you stupid fucks. seriously fuck you retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

evidence pls.

no

uuuhm, hello? His daughter is a jew, he has said that he supports israel. He is a jewish agent

The trump admin is 80% jewish and many of his friends and family is jewish. It's obvious

Wait, I thought Trump's a Russian puppet, or a Nazi?

No, he's a toilet.

Ahh, okay. Even know that toilets are cleaner than our own mouth, but okay.

Media lies and misguiding. Saying that he is a russian puppet is much more political correct and less controversial to say than jewish puppet

And thinking about both Russians and Jews, is Putin a puppet himself?

>Even know that toilets are cleaner than our own mouth
>Even know
Murican educashion

wupz i iz mizzpil i iz sori

i luv skul dey teech mee gud englesh

Absolutely not. Putin is a tactician and intellectual

You have to be an autistic retard to not understand this. It's okay, most people are autistic in this regard. They approach everything from their point of view. So Sup Forumstrolls insiders or outsiders figure that we know jews are bad. So therefor everyone who shows red pill signs and right wing ideas must also hate jews.

In reality Trump is just a nationalist who loves being white, identifies white people as being part of 'him team' and figures jews look kind of white and are assailed by muslims (which he despises) so the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I doubt Bannon or anyone has notified him on this shit. Also he can't exactly mistrust his own family for marrying jews. It seems like he makes a clear distinction between globalist kikes like George Soros who actively sponsor against his country. And kikes who govern their own nation and might or might not be involved with hostile behavior. Then again every nation would do that, China and even Russia to. Everyone thinks about their own interests first. So he doesn't view this as 'kikery'.

The very notion that Trump would be a closeted stormfag is so autistic I can't believe people on here assumed this. If you voted for that reason you are bound to be disappointment. Not until he takes the red pill.

That's how swedes speak english

This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for
daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does Bernie Sanders with dual Israeli/US citizenship support a wall for Isreal but not the US?

Bernie Sander is text book communist and should be hanged for treason against Europe. I fucking hate that old kike and his smuck followers that think they are intellectuals because of gimmedats and muh scandinavian model.

So many Americans wan't to follow our model, but they fail to realize is that we (Norway) are very conservative in most areas. American leftists are communists

But he's doing everything he said he would. He's the best president we've hade in over a decade.

What have he actually done so far? His muslim ban unfortunately for you guys didn't pass

Pissed off everyone and stashed heaps of Lays chips in the pantry.

why doesn't Sup Forums ever talk about the Muslim problem?

Because we are sensitive to your current issues.