How can America ever recover?

How can America ever recover?

Lmao they're waaaay too comfy if the can stop working on a whim.

Do it! Please!

One day strikes are lame.
Stop for a month AND refuse to cash your gibs checks then I'll be impressed.

I wonder if they will take a day off crime too?

Hlu don't understand how them not making money for a day will hurt us. Close your store, I'll just go to the store that is open or a big brand store where things are half the price. I don't want your kids in school so thank you.

We're trying to make an America without immigrants, and this is their answer?

o fug how will the latin kings ever recover?

told all the laborers at work if they dont show up tommorow dont come back at all. Theyll be here.

Don't attend school?

Ok.

This wouldn't affect me, even if this reached Finland

It is a Sup Forums jiob, isnt it?

Making ICE jobs much easier

>all undocumented person don' show up to work for a day
>we now know who the illegals are
>ring up ICE

They're doing half the work for us

Oh man my lawn is going to look so unkempt.

Lose your job. How do you own a business here as an illegal? Legal tax paying immigrants? Exercise your free speech. Lose business, whatever, free country... if you're a citizen.

This, pussies.

They did this back in 2006, nobody cared.

A day? How about forever?

Also, read that article awhile back about immigrants walking to Canada and getting frostbite. Why Canada? Why not Mexico. They're always talking Mexico up and flying Mexican flags and shit. Why not go back to their own country where they already speak the language?

Wow. This will result in a nationwide disater.

Really makes you think

Why do illegals do strikes in your country? Are they braindead?

They should really teach evil whitey a lesson and return to their home countries and not come back

it'll be hilarious when nothing happens tomorrow.

They are saying all immigrants not just illegals. Whose going to make sure those coke bottles are full and sweep the floor you white asshole. You will walk into that bathroom, sit down and scream cause you just sat in piss. You are lost without us. You need us to wipe the piss and shit stains from your toilets or you would all sit on the filth

Awesome. Let them all out themselves.

impeach trump now

Bet the Indian doctors don't partake.

Yes immigrant workers, don't go to work. It's not like you're giving your employers a reason to get rid of you and hire someone else instead. Because I guarantee you there is quote a few people willing and ready to take your job from you. Best of luck to you.

Ha, they go on strike and protest, the Sup ForumsICE come to deport them

This will just make it easier to tell who doesn't have a visa.

this

>be illegal immigrant
>stop working to protest
>employer calls ICE and you get deported

>are they braindead?

Yes

>mfw this is an elaborate honey pot to gather the illegals in designated deportation zones

Have these one day strikes ever even happened?

They announce a date and it passes without any difference.

And if they skip work and then show up the next day, what are you going to do? Call the police and have the illegal Mexicans you've been payrolling removed?

kys yourself, employers of illegal Mexicans are half the problem

Under budget and ahead of schedule.

No food card
No free tuition
No section 8 housing
No free health care

To take a day off you actually have to have a job!

Wasn't there supposed to be a women's strike? That ever happen?

They happen. The problem is nobody cares.
Either most of these people don't bother with it because they aren't retarded and actually need to work and do things to survive or they are students who just want to take a day off.

A lot of wetbacks are losing their jobs tomorrow.

>implying we use public toilets
we're not all without standards like yourself, Juan

>payrolling

wew lad

This shit isn't even in Spanish. A majority of the illegals make 0 concerted effort to learn written english and/or speak it. Good luck coordinating it with Pablo and company.

Roomba lawn mowers will be out in a week. You might have to get a weed wacker and do the edges yourself till they figure that out.

>Report to ICE everyone who doesn't go to work that day because you know they'll be home and you know they're illegal

> a day without illegal immigrants
Sheeeit, a day without crime? Sign me up.

>work incognito for an extremely liberal company that has an official "inclusion" policy
>be told last week that anyone who doesn't show up for work because they went to a protest or are boycotting will have their absences counted
Even the leftists are getting sick of this shit.

Really makes you think...

My workers are planning on doing that tomorrow, just go on a strike.

Then they have the balls to ask me if they can work on Saturday to make up their lost time.

Told them that they either work tomorrow or no work over the weekend

Niggers are still on welfare chimping out in the ghettos, don't get too carried away Ivan

It's encouraged, but it never means anything. No petition ever does anything, no sign holding ever does anything, etc. They still do it anyway because they have no real idea as to what else to do.

Can we make every day 'a way without immigrants'?