While you spent your youth playing video games and masturbating to anime...

While you spent your youth playing video games and masturbating to anime, this black man went to church and courted a qt white christian girl. u mad Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=rJlaNPgbk-w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Phw0m_InPU
youtube.com/watch?v=oCWk5OPx1Mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally nothing wrong with this

k

niggers tongue my anus

>Jamarl

It's so beautiful...

Youtubers all seem to be in interracial relationships, of whatever kind. I think these types of people are just attention whores.

good for them, they seem happy together.

>kikestain
>racetraitress
whowouldofthought

He's still going to rape all her friends then throw acid in her face.

Hi Muhammed, who many children have you raped today?

i am probably more white than you.

Yeah, sure thing Ali, but have you cut your foreskin of yet? - Allahs don't like to suck dick if the volcano God isn't satisfied.

UKuck?

You know what's going to happen to this video now right? Pol going to steamroll it and destroy it with dislikes. Then they're going to remove the comments for not liking their relationship. Screen cap this.

>probably

>doubting your whiteness
>being white

pick one

Ah, Denmark. At times you can be worse than Leafs in terms of shitposting quality.

This. I don't get why Sup Forums has such a problem with these relationships when they're healthy/happy.

FUCK YOU NIGGER!

she will make a fine single mother

Swedenistan

>look at video

Oh, I thought it was a nigger

I am the Jamarl of Windhelm

SLIDE THREAD ALERT
remember to hide them
if you comment remember to sage them

depends what is his idealization of white

they are both ugly

Fine it's their loss really.

We're heading towards an idiocracy type world anyway with all this interracial propaganda anyway.

Are you still a country? I guess that mean the rape hasen't reached your kindergarden yet.

There is nothing wrong with a productive upstanding god fearing black citizen

>worshipping a magic jew
i would in fact wager that HE is the one that is mad

tee hee you so meme you must be kewl too
so dank ^.^

Whilst it's certainly true that some low tier men think like this, it's also true the media pushes race mixing. These things aren't mutually exclusive.

A couple problems, the nigger is a closet homo first off. White women date niggers to get attention and because they have daddy issues. Once they stop getting attention they always break it off, to get even more attention and sympathy. He will beat her up and or kill her when this happens, dumb niggers are predictable like that.

The_donald pls go and stay go

For

The problem is that the white person is lowering the caste of their offspring, and thereby lowering humanity's chances of reaching nirvana.

trolls, lack of affection, sexual frustration, racism, ignorance, ...

racism has no place in the MAGA movement

go away

Why are white boy so mad? LMAO

Get blacked filthy cumskin

White women are supposed to be BLACKED.

>Pyramids in the background

WE

>when you browse Sup Forums since 3 months

That's why you need to get off Sup Forums and go to your Trump cheerleading subleddit

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

>faggot Christian parents live in Malawi helping niglets
>daughter grows up surrounded by niglet kids and faces
>ingrained into psyche from young age that blacks need help and you are doing God's work by helping them
>coal burning is the ultimate sacrifice for Jesus

>unironic redditposting

I knew I should have voted for Hillary you guys are disgusting

why is zoophilia accepted nowadays?

>face full of make up
>Christian
Tell her to get that neon abortion off her face and she'll get a proper husband.

Also
>Jamarl
Just when you thought black names couldnt get any dumber.

Well white women are the most niggerish and trashy of all women. It's a perfect fit really since they relate so well.

Kek speaks

He's clearly a gay.

Fake libtard attempt to promote """diversity""".

daily reminder that France is not white anymore

Sup Forums has already arrived in the comments I see.

/thread

everyone gtfo pls

>Civic nationalism

Bong flag
yup cheks out. Her father failed her and she will be a single mother raising a mongrel that will have even less of a cultural identity than its father and grow to be a dangerous costly burden on the state.

Yo that baby is going to look like a randomized elder scrolls character

I'M SO MAD he has Beth... she looks like a really nice girl...

>qt
get that make-up out of your eyes

i spent my youth playing video games, masturbating to anime, AND consuming huge amounts of hard drugs. i STILL have a qt gf who is even more qt than she is. she is really nice, sweet, and does things for me all the time. time to drop 2 tabs tomorrow and sleep in hella late sunday, fuck yeah.

she has that look like thats right a black guy, pic#2 yes,still a black guy.

K den.

Kys faggot, what's it like unknowingly doing zogs bidding and choking on kike and nigger dicks everyday? You're basically a zog whore who works for free.

In related videos

>Finnish girl goes to Portugal for studies
>sees roadman nig on a lads holiday
>can't resist getting blacked
>invites him to Finland and introduces him to her dad
>Dad shakes his hand and welcomes him to Finland

youtube.com/watch?v=8Phw0m_InPU

youtube.com/watch?v=oCWk5OPx1Mo

Explain.

But she hasn't unlocked her boyfriend character yet.

Who cares? Their children will likely turn out shitty. Race-mixing b/w two distant species is worse than you think. Most of the time, the children come out looking like fucking monsters. It's obvious that confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance for the shitty ones plays a huge role in this meme that race-mixing is good. Most of the time, it is not.

>anglo
>white
Yeah, try again.

Nope single mother incoming

Shame that white men got stuck with the worst women.

Kind of jealous of other races because they have better tier women than us.

kek

Meh, I have a Baltic GF. On moving to the UK for university her family said if she dates a muslim or black she will be disowned from the family.

They even took a while to accept me, because I am not Lithuanian.

They came around and like me now though.

The black supremacist have as much of a problem with this as you guys do. Maybe you should work together to stop race mixing, and then rage a war and

do that shit in africa or middle east don't bring your interracial cancer into european lands

while this black fellow was cucking himself into a monogamous relationship with a pretty plain looking girl i was out rawdogging dozens of white women

dozens.

teach me your ways senpai.

>not knowing there are a silent majority of soon to be awake pewdiepoz'd kids out there
They have honed their skills with 360 noscoping for years while YOU betrayed your own race by miscegenating

i don't care to be honest. black men will always be bellow white and asian men. no matter how many white bitches they fuck, no matter how many millions they have on their bank accounts.

a nigger is a nigger is a nigger is a nigger.
smart niggers understand that, thats why they try to breed with whites like crazy. so their kids will look less nigger, act less violent and dumb.

I looked for a good Christian woman for about a decade. I never found one who wanted a good man. I'm now dating an agnostic because she actually values a good man.

This nigga is GAY

Take out the Portuguese flag its apropriation identiti .drop dead

Good, we need to move to a post-racial society.

just remember youre more valueable than anything a woman can offer you. unless she has your child shes just a luxury

your time is valuable even if its just shit posting on Sup Forums. never give up your time unless there's something in it for you

I'm always mad.

>jamarl

There's plenty of beta niggers playing videogames in their basement, idiot.

It's just that niggers are minorities in your countries, and basement dwellers are hardly seen, hence why you hardly see beta niggers.

Niggers are also portrayed as 'gods' in the media.

Both need to go.

fucking niggers using jesus to steal my qt white girls

This

guys you know coalburners have always been around, even in 1930s germany?

True :c

If you spend too much time on Sup Forums eventually you will think every white woman burns coal. Its not as common as you think.
Its disturbing sure, but the reality is much less spooky and scary. There isn't going to be a disease that wipes out whites like the Indians let's be realistic here

White people are already a minoriry world wide, and we are becoming a minority in our own countries. Im not mad about it anymore, it just makes me depressed. Almost like 60-80% of these relationships end in divorce.