Other urls found in this thread:

rdcfeeds.redding.com/lakelevels/oro.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=swhEa8vuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=JF1f51TTUrw
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
youtube.com/watch?v=fOEQTJV_3-w
youtu.be/Jnq74MaUGc8
youtube.com/watch?v=FX83qSatoOo
water.ca.gov/pubs/environment/joint_eis/eir_prototype_project_to_augment_snowpack_by_cloud_seeding/snowpack_cloudseeding.pdf
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?s=ORO&d=15-Feb-2017 23:00&span=23hours
imgur.com/a/ln9dx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reposting

no, 250k is max but they would flood lower oroville. they will need to do this if the rain delivers to save the emergency spill way from being used, as it would fail.

lol think Oroville is fucked

>Americunts getting btfo literally by rain

The belly of the dragon will drip water.

>0.6 feet per hour
Nah, it's only just started to pass around 0.4 feet per hour, and that number is going up pretty damn slowly.

>literally nothing will happen

In for HEAVY SKEPTICISM

The reservoir level will continue to go down, rain or not. The inflow will not exceed the outflow.

Because of this, the emergency dirt spillway will not be forced into use. Meaning the only remotely possible means of disaster would be the erosion of the main spillway, which has ceased.

I believe we should keep watch however.

To be fair, the rainfall estimations he is using are less than the ones the workers who are actually there were citing in that LA times article

Yeah, in case people haven't been keeping track, I am one of those who has been arguing there is a chance of something major happening here, I posted this guy's opinion as a devil's advocate point, because the people for the "it will all be fine" side here haven't really been posting reasonable analyses like that.

Literally nothing will happen.

Like I said last thread, kek does not vult.

>downgraded from warning to watch
it's fucking nothing

It's legit already raining into the rivers tuning into the lake. Any change in inflows yet?

Rest in piss Oralville you were the first sacrifice to kek next is Sacrifamento

It's not gonna happen is it

HAHAHAHA FUCKING GAY

Why are you fucks still shilling this. It's not going to happen. The rain won't exceed the outflow. Period. It's over.

rdcfeeds.redding.com/lakelevels/oro.cfm

This just updated with the 12:00 row, which I assume will populate soon.

Yeah if anything goes wrong now they're fucked

it sounds like this wave of storms NOW will add 20 feet, 2 more months + of this shit to go

Thread Theme Song circa 1927

youtube.com/watch?v=swhEa8vuP6U

>california
>america
m8

OH, LET THE RAIN COME DOWN
WASH THIS WORLD AWAY
OH, LET THE SKY BE GREY
'CAUSE IF IT'S EVER GONNA GET ANY BETTER
IT'S GOTTA GET WORSE FOR A DAY

But user it can inflow at 200k after heavy rains

more with snow melt

fuck do you guys care? i was expecting to find a post about you crazy Sup Forums fucks gloating over this shit....yeah i'm a noofag....what of it?

Where's a stream? I want to watch the rain, sounds comfy

press conference live
youtube.com/watch?v=JF1f51TTUrw

They're not going to get

Nothing will happen. Go home.

Now Trump has the precedent to call in the military.

here's the latest

desu that projection is a little too worst-case and I'll probably re-do it tomorrow morning:
net inflow at 200k cfs in will only be ~85k not 200k as the dam itself handles 15k (meaning it'll be filling at the rate it's draining, not 40% faster)
they can apparently increase the main spillway up to 150k or 250k 112773658 the "200k cfs last week" I was told was actually just the peak in pic related

>California
>America
That would be like saying London is indicative of actual England. We don't judge you for London so don't judge us for California.

You can watch the rain falling here.

But user... I am home.

nice song, thanks

The max flow for the spillway not under emergency conditions is 150,000 cfs. They've been running 100,000 cfs because of the erosion in the spillway.

It's just our degeneracy production area.
Our number one export

>150 national guard
>they will be staying here
>but the situation is completely fine, we promise

I mean, I want to be reasonable here, but what the actual fuck?

Bishop Allen are a bunch of hipster faggots but they made a really good album with The Broken String. Highly recommend it.

Not gonna lie, former dam supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the dam crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the repair crews guy get the nuclear codes.

Also I'm gay according to my ID.

Once erosion meets the top of the spillway, everyone is fucked.

That's the nation pwned by elements. Sometimes it's earth when it quakes. Sometimes they are owned by air: when wind blows. They even give names to those winds. And build houses out of cardboard again and again as if they never heard a fairy tale about three little pigs.

What are you fucking gay?

>Home will nothing. Go happen.
That seems better-ish.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this dam?

youtube.com/watch?v=fOEQTJV_3-w

I need the pic of that weather forecast woman!

None of this is snow and it's hitting the mountains above the dam

Fukt

>posting fake news

Lake Oroville Webcam

someone post the prophecy of Sup Forums
there might be an order to it

>hurr hurr nothing every happens, rain isn't real

the dam will fall eyo check dem

Yeah, I'm wondering how long it'll actually hold. This is the first time in 6 years they've ran the spillway at more than 15k cfs.

here you go user

They weren't supposed to get any rain at all until early Thursday morning...

Fucked.

im listening to the presser on the radio rn, they sound confident. to the point of cutting back on the output of the spillway.

so we are already dead.

might still happen but saturday at the earliest for overspill

>02/12/2017 18:00 901.65
>02/13/2017 18:00 893.86 - 7.8ft per day
>02/14/2017 18:00 884.76 - 9.1ft per day
>02/15/2017 12:00 877.39 -7ft so far

No mention of the Don Pedro Dam anywhere.

>it's raining here too in FL
>window open
>dark room
>blanket
>max comfy as I wait for the dam to break

im pretty sure I remember someone talking about the dam at the end of last year. How it hadn't been maintained

Thread theme youtu.be/Jnq74MaUGc8

But the man on the TV said everything is fine better get back to protesting DRUMPF xD

Well, they already fucked up there considering it's raining presently. Of course, I don't know how much precip they'll get today but certainly greater than 0".

Destination fucked

He just confirmed they are worried about the main spillway's integrity. When asked by a reporter why they would reduce flow, he said they don't want to "compromise the integrity" of the rock structure beneath the main spillway. So it's not about flooding after all, they want to get off peak flow of the spillway as soon as they can.

So we have confirmation that the true danger here is the spillway.

It's raining in the snowpack. So, the accumulative rain will be just a fraction of the total inflow. And the storms haven't even really started yet.

If rain is such a pain in the ass why didn't you just rain it below the dam? Why let the clouds go and rain above?

what is up with that one?

what did we refuse to fix now?

where are you watching this

>c. 4,000 m2?
>wayyyy more, thats like 25*25 Miles
>is about 40*40KM
>is about 1600KM2
>is about 1,6E9 M2
>Some puplication says catchment area is 3,603 sq miles.

Fucking VINDICATED. Eat shit, Jan Willem! :D

Engineering fucking savants they are making the legendary decision of cutting outflow during a week of rain

Magnificent at least the rocks will slow the water down.

Did they say what the output was lowered to?

Who suggested a stormchan/rainchan/erosionchan for these threads last thread??
I could draw something but bear in mind I'm only "Art GCSE" tier because I had to get a real job.
i'm all comfy as I wait for the happening and I feel like drawing right now.

>So we have confirmation that the true danger here is the spillway.
wew

who was this? Anonostradamus?

we have yet to develop cloud redistribution techniques.

Another livestream youtube.com/watch?v=FX83qSatoOo

Do we know if any other parts of the prophecy have happened yet?

It's beautiful

they were working on it, right by Oroville in fact.
> water.ca.gov/pubs/environment/joint_eis/eir_prototype_project_to_augment_snowpack_by_cloud_seeding/snowpack_cloudseeding.pdf

>Peak flow off the spillway as soon as they can

Source? Cause holy shit they can't afford to reduce output on the main spillway or the emergency one is gonna overflow sometime after Saturday.

As of 20 minutes ago it's still going strong at a comfy 99,000 cfs.
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?s=ORO&d=15-Feb-2017 23:00&span=23hours

They haven't done it yet, they said they will once the lake height drops further. Currently they are running at 100k out, 20k in, i.e net of 80k out. He was forecasting that would soon change to 100k out, 40k in. Personally I think he's lowballing what the weather could do, but w/e. The interesting part is he let us know that they are concerned about the main spillway's integrity, it's not just a matter of lake volume.

only the 3 unite and island drift away
it might not be in order since the dragon one is many lines afterwards

imgur.com/a/ln9dx

Can someone tell me how to imbed a picture here? This pic shows that the hill around the main spillway is falling fast.

Requesting erosion-chan

yeah this isnt going to be a cold storm, so that ke6ans lots of snowmelt. fat ass keeps yawing on about fixing the emergency spillway with rocks n sheiit.

he is really counting on the storm dropping nothing.

california stopped being america in 1960

Just save it to your computer, click browse and upload it.