Have any of you noticed he recent trend in the news cycles?

Have any of you noticed he recent trend in the news cycles?

After trumps executive order controversies, something in the media changed.

>trump started tweeting way more
>the media turned their focus towards other things

It was like they

>dropped the racism charges, the bannon shit, etc and turned towards
Scandals and impeachment.

Why is this? Any theories?

Discuss

Pic unrelated

Is there some war going on in the deep state that's gonna surface soon?

It's a fucking coup.
They are latching onto whatever they think is most effective at de-legitimizing POTUS to condition the public.

it all goes back to pizzagate. flyn and his soon looked into pizzagate and now are paying the price. clinton retweeted a tweet referencing it

What are the odds that they're successful?

I would say that the democrats are more connected in Washington than trump, and they have the media on their side.

But trump is on high ground.

Holy fuck is that real??

A good portion of the public are on their side. They have no problem with this, they are so anti Trump they will gladly commit sedition. The war is happening on the inside, but the MSM is doing its job to get the people ready for it.

If things get messy enough, the day might come where we have to start declaring enemies. I have people who are my current friends who could very well be my enemy soon.

I am unsure what their odds are. But Trump is surrounded right now, he is not one of them. Both democrats and republicans are the enemy.

Trump is either going to win this, or he is going to lose by either caving in or getting impeached.

You're probably right.

He has to fucking win.

I bet he figured out what they were up to and tried to stop it & they all freaked out

I have the feeling they're revving it up because Trump almost has them by the tail.

rolling for Michelangelo

ah shit I didn't get any of them

yea! its real clinton is a real vile bitch and she probably had flyn resign as paypack. who knows how exactly but im sure trump knows.

I hope this is he case. So fucking aggravating that we don't truly know what's happening.

And what the fuck is up with McCain and Lindsay graham???

Are they jealous or are they trying to be white knights??

>Scandals and impeachment.

Overplaying their hand too soon, as always.

Yes, look for yourself.

They're establishment conservatives, shills for the deep state. What the fuck do you expect them to do?

same reason as always. when one smear doesnt stick they move on to the next.

>I would say that the democrats are more connected in Washington than trump,
The democrats are the minority in the house and senate. They are far from "connected". The fact is any actual movement to remove trump from office would have to be a Republican one.

I don't think this guy is spam or CTR but OP's writing is unforgivable.
>greentext is for stories, lists, or pointing up contradictions. That is what greentext is for.
>NO PLEBBIT BREAKS EVER NOT EVEN ONCE.
>Do not say "thoughts" or "discuss." You do not give us permission to reply. You do not tell us to write your thread for you. You do not post one post and then leave.
>Just bad incoherent English is an offense to kek. Clear language is a prerequisite for morality and memecraft.

Bampu

Understanding addiction is the final redpill.

In the U.S., 99% of the population consumes either alcohol, cigarettes, caffeinated drinks, or excess amounts of sugar everyday.

I would say a majority of the population consumes multiple different "fixes" everyday (especially when including weed, stimulants, antidepressants etc)

It's pretty undeniable that people in the old days didn't have access to this level of drugs, booze, and sugar.

In my opinion it's impossible to be redpilled if you consume these products daily.

>we don't know the long term effects of them
>we don't know the psychological or social effects of them
>we've never lived in a society without them

Why haven't politicians banned these substances when they're obviously so harmful

(If you go with the libertarian arguments of legalization you're a faggot. You've never seen family members destroy themselves with alcohol and drugs.)

Lol you're right this was sloppy. Not spam though.

Maybe because it was troubling to most people that Trump appears to a racist with a hard right looney as his most senoir advisor. I know that shit plays well here and even helped him to win the presidency. But to most people, that shit is not normal and is very troubling. But now, there is actual scandal based on the actions of the administration. So they report the scandal. Not really too hard to figure out.