THE WAR IS ON!

Breaking: ((((((controlled))))) intelligence officials declaring war on Trump

infowars.com/he-will-die-in-jail-ex-nsa-analyst-says-intelligence-community-going-nuclear-with-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/as0005.aspx?src=ilaw
nytimes.com/2017/02/13/world/americas/venezuela-vice-president-sanctions-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AL4XXo-XoH8
youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Codes
youtu.be/UfEqh8sdQ70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying Trump isn't controlled opposition to give Democrats a dynasty from 2020

i dont trust inforwars at all but the establishment has gone nuclear on trump mostly due to its allegiance with russia and agenda to bring manufacturing back to usa

Yeah they spent a Billion to lose to drumpf to win 2020.

isn't it a bit more then that though? I assume US intelligence services are supposed to be objective and serve the constitution etc. so when they see things go bad its their duty to do something about it?

I sure hope our guys would step up in such a case (if that's happening here)

>ex

Wonder why.

it's fucking nuts m8, you've got people openly talking about the deep state and other shit that was previously confined to conspiracy sites.

'he' is Snowden. idiots.

No fucktard. Read the article.

John Schindler, who spent nearly a decade inside NSA as an intelligence analyst and counterintelligence officer, stated Wednesday that a senior intelligence source said Trump “will die in jail” following a series of tweets concerning recent leaks.
“Now we go nuclear. IC war going to new levels,” Schindler wrote. “Just got an EM fm senior IC friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”

Yet another "Drumpf is finished" meme circulating around

>conspiring to overthrow your president and kill him in jail

I'm done playing games with these amateurs

>infowars

Try again with a real news site.

>tfw to intelligent to be president

It's treason then.

Dude this is roman empire tier politics. What a time to be alive

Perhaps this is the end of Pax Americana

the tweet is real

but this dude is an idiot

I'm making a list and Schindler is the first on it

I guess all those pedo arrests really lit a fire under their ass.

They serve themselves.

That's hardly new in history.

From the Praetorian Guard to the British East India Company.

Hoover was openly partisan and used the FBI to his own ends. Both Kennedy and Nixon were in strong opposition to their intelligence networks, and Eisenhower had already warned that they had lost control of the apparatus which was becoming self serving.

They would rather burn their own nation to the ground than lose their position.

yfw this leads to a civil war, which causes US to collapse like the Soviet Union.

Don't assume this is a bad thing. If the left wants to divide and conquer - they have to succeed in conquering. They can't be serious if they think diplomacy will work with the patronised citizens if they go through with this. The left will have their face wiped off the continent if they try shit.

It might also been drugs.

treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/as0005.aspx?src=ilaw
nytimes.com/2017/02/13/world/americas/venezuela-vice-president-sanctions-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AL4XXo-XoH8

We all know CIA's involvement with that.

best timeline

they falling for the jew larper

>Retard who got BTFO from the NSA for being an idiot tweets stupid shit

Woah.... drumpf on suicide squad

STANDING

>Perhaps this is the end of Pax Americana

Yeah, I don't see the empire recovering from this.

HERE

I'm just chillin here like...

Trump should start firing those cucks.

Because the Counterfeit News Network is soooo much better?

Alex Jones is not a source

And nor are you to even say that

>it's another Kennedy episode

At least they won't head top him

Theres Videos of Trump from 20-30 years ago saying he hopes he would never have to run for potus. He knew there was no coming back. Trump is good and any cunt who says otherwise will swing from a tree or next to bill kristol on a street light.

Shadow Government vs 200 million pissed off Americans. No fucking loyalty to curtain dwellers. Hang em all.

>Just got a message from our co-worker John Wilkes Booth this morning! It began, Lincoln's gonna die at the playhouse! Sic Semper Tyranus! Love, Johnny

Basically that's what this retard is advertising TO THE WORLD!!! WITH HIS NAME AND PICTURE ATTACHED!!!

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE IDIOTS?!?!

"Intelligence" operatives!!

Fuck sake man...

If kike-master Soros and his henchmen want a civil war...

youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE

Well, it's not like we didn't expect this, there's a reason people don't attempt what Trump is attempting, and that's mostly because it's damn near impossible to succeed, they will most likely take him out with any means necessary if it comes to it, so Trump has to make sure when they do it's gonna backfire as much as possible.

Sounds like someone knows of a threat to the POTUS. I guess the SS needs to investigate these members of the (((IC)))?

I'm in the middle of reading The Art of The Deal. These guys are playing with fire. Trump refuses to be bullied. If he feels he is being wronged he wont back down.

the collapse will happen throughout the west and it'll be systemic.

They've been running the show since Kennedy got brained. The last President to try to take on the Intel agencies was Nixon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Codes

!For an extra level of security, the list of codes on the card includes codes that have no meaning,
and therefore the president must memorize where on the list the correct code is located."

>President Trump, the nuclear code is 1-2-3-4-5
>1-2-3-4-5?
>Yes.
>That's amazing. I've got the same combination on my luggage.

Now I can sleep like a baby knowing 70yo orangutan is yuge expert on gold.

It is two and a half minutes to midnight, week 4.

The globalist's shadow empire - It will collapse and with it, the DotR will come. I can't wait to rid ourselves of leeches and puppets.

this user gets is.
we might be looking at our last president.
the libs wont go away, the extreme left will rage until they win or destroy everything.

If you're so smart why don't you run for president and beat the entrenched politicians?

the POTUS has the power to defund these rats, why do you think they squirm so?

nah... they'll destroy themselves before that happens you all worry way too much

Is America Great Again yet?

I'm going to have to ask you for your source on that, toothpaste.

I'm going to need this gestalt in a simpler form.

So is Trump with them or against them?

Please help me decide Sup Forums.

We'll bring it to them ourselves.

We're making the mother of all omelets here, jack.

>curtain dwellers

As in stood behind them listening?
?

>its allegiance with russia

fuck yourself shill

Still working on purging the filth. We've just about exposed the deep stuff.

May his energy guide us to victory!

>Too smart for Putin

AD VICTORIAM

EX MACHINA

NON SIDI SE PATRIAE

youtu.be/UfEqh8sdQ70

>tfw you realise the USA was the Eastern Roman / Byzantine Empire to the British Western Roman Empire all along

What a time to be alive indeed. The only answer. Expand or die.

Infowars.com

>Let's call not only America but our own supporters dumb and wonder why we didn't win

Trump-Caesar when?

Fighting against the democratically elected president makes them to traitors.

It's always unnamed ex-intelligence officers.

Intelligence community will lose. Trump just needs to order the military to round up CIA traitors, and kill them all. Shouldn't be hard. Trump die in jail? More like CIA agents will be thrown into a mass grave.

Trump was merely the stone people cast through the window. It would be someone else, most likely a military figure.

>infoshit

kys fag

There is a historical parallel here - the brownshirts in Nazi Germany. When their loyalty became questionable, they were purged.

>infowars

Can anyone explain to me why the intel community has beef with Trump? Is it because he ignores briefings and shit? Are they really so assblasted about skipping meetings they want him in jail?

Be that as it may, I think it's quite clear that some form of authoritarianism is coming. The only question is to whom the loyalty said Caesar/military officer will be.

This is the realization of his promises! They ether clean up the corruption or we'll clean it up ourselves!

they've been winning so far dweeb

>infowars
I'm not saying they're wrong, but they're about as credible as buzzfeed.

Fuck these stupid attention-whore shills.
>I GUT TAP SEKRIT INFO

Good question, it's hard to know where everyone's loyalties really are.
It does seem it is coming though as you said. Everyone is setting the conditions for such a state and figure to arise, intentionally or not it's quite alarming.

They failed to prevent him from becoming president. They are desperate now, because they are traitors, and will be found out. If the CIA does not bring Trump down, most members of the CIA are going to be executed, and the remainder imprisoned. Trump is in a corner - the hatred against him is so intense that if he resigns, or is somehow overthrown, or his term ends - he will be killed. He knows this. It is kill or be killed. And he has control of the military, plus 50 million gun owning white men behind him. When Trump gives the word, the leftists disappear. All of them.

No it isn't and you and any male spawn you've already spooged into existence should be castrated for being so fucking stupid.

That's some real autistic fantasy you got going there.

have an upvote

Compared to Trumpkins who are perfectly happy with a Russian traitor in the White House as long as it's "your guy"? Get fucked, honestly. Stop dragging the rest of us into your own miserable shithole.

Can the people win against the shadow government if shit goes down though?

most of the people who work at the NSA are military members stationed at Ft Meade, MD - they have no agenda. I can't speak for the faggot civilians some of them have to work for. But if you're reading about some ex-NSA analyst - sounds like some guy who got canned and has a beef.

Go away CTR

your reaction image is shit

Sure, because the Brownshirts were a paramilitary organization with dubious training. Probably somewhere in comparison to a Tea Party group fused with some obscure Midwest militia. The U.S. intelligence agencies here are both unbelievably well funded, highly trained, have the backing of a significant portion if not majority of U.S. govt. behind them, and incredibly expansive. Kill (or otherwise blatantly remove) one senior intelligence official and watch as a variety of other, lesser ones step in for what would individually be considered insignificant attacks but which combined with each other in addition to the positive media coverage lead to the death of a thousand cuts. Let's be honest, any attack against Trump will be hailed as a blow to Satan himself. Meanwhile, any attack on behalf of Trump will be one more cog in the fascist/Nazi/white supremacist/other machine. I voted for Trump and I still hope he can pull off what he said he would, but it's become apparent that the depth of his opposition post-election was underestimated and every inch he moves in office is going to be the political equivalent of the Somme.

That's a joke right?

exactly

Nope. Everything we have seen is unprecedented in our country. Traitorous intelligence agencies, traitorous ex president, judges giving themselves power to rewrite immigration law, routine death threats against the president - this is war. Trump was put into office to drain the swamp. The swamp denizens will not go down easily. Our country is obviously fractured, with no chance of reconciliation. It is coming down to kill or be killed.

>autistically screeching through the Bezos mouthpiece
>winning

It's kind of sad, you've been BTFO so many times over the past 20 years that you conflate spinning your wheels with winning.

NO one was comparing training levels. I was talking about loyalty. Thanks for trying to look smart and failing.

POTUS versus the spook community??

Holy hell, this freak show just keeps getting better. Every time I think that it can't get any better, it gets better.

In these times Infowars is one of the most reliable sources.

but Trump is alligned with russia, or at least more than the past few presidents.

Being allied with someone doesnt mean you are a puppet.

Globalism and zionists fear russia because Putin won't bend the knee.
globalism and zionists dont want to lose america to Trump, the man who wont bend the knee.