Ugly flags

Ukraine's flag is shit, just two colors placed horizontally.

says piss stained france

Blue/yellow is aesthetic, desu. Way better than the (((American))) flag.

Your flag used to be so awesome. Why'd you go and get rid of it for a leaf?

Cuckstamp.
Also American flag is literally striped Pajamas to remind you of the shlomos in Auschwitz and you got isreal's cuckstamp as well.

I actually always thought the Ukrainian flag was cool because it represents viewing the Ukrainian landscape. The yellow represents the vast wheat fields and the blue is the sky. So its like you are looking at the Ukrainian horizon. I think that's cooler that just stripes of color that represent some random generic idea any country could have used like "red = blood of soldiers" or "white = valor" etc.

You ain't getting your land back gyppo.

All your flags are shit and piss stained

Toothpaste xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Sideways france xddddddddddddddddddd

Really makes you think

It makes some sense though. It's the only thing in Ukraine that makes sense.

You know that there are two other blue and yellow flags that are disgusting.

Right?

this guy gets it

Why is the Lithuanian flag more american than the American flag?

Ukraine flag looks good

What the fuck is your flag suppose to be?

ukraine is not a real country

So how to they have their own distinct language, Ivan?

I don't really agree with you OP.
I found Ukrainian flag and it's colors to be very useful to wipe my ass with it.
Both colors show the brow markings very well and that helps me to know that my ass is clean.

literally russian with a touch of autism

Tbh I like Ukraine's flag, it's a field of grain with a blue sky. Their old one, being this one upside down, was ugly and didn't make sense with the symbolism. Even if I sort of like the rebels in the east the DNR has a shit flag, looks like a sports logo on a decorative banner. Lugansk People's Republic is better if you remove the eagle, Donetsk would be okay without the eagle if it weren't for the black sand witches between two whites, it usually looks better on the bottom because it's 'heavier.'

Fun fact: That's the reason you see uneducated foreigners flying the Palestinian flag upside-down

Also ugliest flags are most American states and all Liberian local flags

Rate NC's flag. Go easy on us, though.

I dont know, I speak Russian and I can only understand like 25% of Ukrainian speech.

You know that few years ago Ukrainian language was voted as the most ugly sounding language in Europe
People in many countries were saying that Ukrainian language sounds very disturbing and unfriendly it has no melody it has no elegance.
Even harsh sounding German language got much higher marks.
When you hear Ukrainians speak it sounds like hyenas barking.
No wonder 80% of the population speaks Russian in Ukraine.

It's a little better without the seal, but if you have to put words on a flag then you're not being creative enough with symbolism.

SC's flag is based on the Moultrie Flag from the revolutionary war though, and I like the blue. Even though the Moultrie has words on it I still think it's breddy gud

Thanks for the insight! I personally love every single flag of the UK, especially Scotland's royal standard.

Even the abo flags got a circle in the middle mate.

Estonia has the best flag imo.

Same with Poland

At least I'm not a nigger

agreed mr leaf