Polyamory and modern society

So today I saw a trending topic about Scarlett Johansson saying
“I think the idea of marriage is very romantic; it’s a beautiful idea, and the practice of it can be a very beautiful thing,” said the actress. “I don’t think it’s natural to be a monogamous person. I might be skewered for that, but I think it’s work. It’s a lot of work."
I mean, I get it. Some people find that not marrying and playing the field the rest of their lives is easier, but then to go as far as to say that monogamy is "unnatural" i think is taking it a step too far. Monogamy isn't for everyone, that I understand. But to go as far as to denounce it? Sounds to me like a few things are at play here. 1 being
>She's been through like only 2 marriages,
>She's had 2 relationships in between those, maybe more
>She's been described as a Hollywood "sex symbol", which was probably hard for anyone who wanted to be serious with her to reconcile with. (*I don't blame them, fuck that shit*)
>"Leaked" nudes in 2011
>Is pro-abortion and probably all about that "wymminz rites" 3rd wave feminist bullshit
>Is probably being tasked with promoting the slut acceptance
>Is half Dutch, but also half Ashkenazi Jewish
>Listens to (((them))) a lot and is part of (((their))) agenda
>Is a fucking democrat
Keep in mind, this interview was done with Playboy and her publicist and managers (*possibly also one of (((them)))*) was most likely in her ear the entire time. This could be either a woman who feels defeated when it comes to marriage, or perhaps one that just gave up in favor of her progressive views and agendas. I'm think'n it's a bit of both.

>Caring what Hollywood celebrities think and do.

If a Jew is not jewing is he really still a Jew?

Forgot to put progressive in quotations.
I mean really, what kind of progress is it to destroy the family unit and make monogamy out to be for outcasts & weirdos? I think this is how (((they))) are trying to really fuck up the hetero, especially white heterosexual community.

A great way to die old and alone unless your the lucky few with ample wealth to get Ricardo to smoosh your dried up pink sleeve

I don't, but that headline caught my eye and made me think of all the many heads of the left-wing globalist hydra popping up in mainstream media and poisoning the minds of those who don't know better

> to get Ricardo to smoosh your dried up pink sleeve

Ironically you have a president that is a serial monogamist. And cheated on all of his wives
>He he grab em by the pussy.

At least Scarlett is honest about it.

>i can't keep my legs closed, therefore noone should be able to, because my behaviour defines normality

Just gas that kike

She is literally a jew.

She uses her hollywood (((platform))) to spew poison to white women about stutting around with niggers and whatever else (((they))) need to destroy.

Monogamy extremist here.

First of all, Hollywood is literally the source of cultural marxism and societal decomposition in America.

Second, fuck she's hot. Which is why she was chosen by a talent scout in the first place. They're using your dick against you in order to indoctrinate. Don't you see?!

So... Is she saying I have a chance with her..?

read the catalog

This. Fuck that slut.

Kek saved

I could give a shit about her looks, I was more in a moment of "there (((they)) go again" when I saw that. Yes, she's attractive but I was always apprehensive of her personality and never claimed to be a fan.
kek
Yeah, and I appreciate that honesty. I'm not a huge fan of Donald either. I think he's a much better choice than Shillary, but not by much. His benefits outweigh his flaws as far as I'm concerned.He may be an unethical businessman and a shitty husband, but he seems like a pretty good dad and really the best shot we at at shutting down the increasingly degenerate cultural marxist left. What was eye rolling about her remarks were the whole "monogamy is unnatural" bullshit. (((they)) have been trying to push that really hard this whole past decade

Polyamory is being pushed everywhere recently.

including those romantic movies where the girl "can't make up her mind" so she fucks 2 guys at the same time.
long story short. woman are polyamors but men aren't.

>"monogamy is unnatural" bullshit.
It's true though, mongamy isn't natural, doesn't mean its not right, and not the best for society, its just not natural.

She is a degenerate whore. That being said, if I looked like that, and knew I was too degenerate to breed, I wouldn't be monogamous either. Why shouldn't she take pipe from the youngest hottest chads she can find?

If anything we should be happy she isn't reproducing more kike worshiping children.

in ape society the alpha gets all the woman.
and since we are literal apes. woman can't stay at 1 place if you let her see the horizon

This meme that mankind and its behaviors are not natural needs to end. Society is a natural part of many primate species lives. The fact of the matter is we are now pushing away what is natural, on the assumption that because it is not logical, it is not natural. I understand that monogamy and such doesn't make sense from an evolutionary viewpoint, but for it to form across nearly all cultures would mean there is likely a human inclination for these behaviors that has been inherited.