CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - IMPEACHMENT IS COMING

Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by April 1st.

Donald Dumbfuck himself will be fighting for his life.

He will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about Pence. We know how to deal with Jesus Freaks. See: the HUGE Democratic majority that came after we absolutely wrecked George W. Bush.

Pence will also do as our deep state says. He will be forced to hit Russia HARD. Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them hack an orange toddler into office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW HIS ASS OUT. You should have let her win. Now, you will suffer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZvbCgnCJoA
youtube.com/watch?v=54JVZG7W9eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your the one crying.

And you continue to live in a fantasy world.

Trump is not gonna be impeached.

thats fine, hillary still wont be president

egas the thread jew

yawn

>> autistic screeching

How can any one be this fucking autistic?

They want Brexit
Brexit got kicked out of the door

They want Trump
???????

is this the new copy pasta?

You can't impeach someone because you don't like them.

The first nu-male that gets a 30 year sentence will be the end of the leaks.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

QUEENNNNNNNN

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

SLAAYYYYYYYYY

never get old

This fucking board, I swear

We are coming for your ass, better hide

HELLO DRUMPF

LOL Donald "Grab 'em by the pussy" Drumpf is absolutely BTFO.

Nope

FPBP

OP BTFO

Sup Forums on suicide watch.

Could this be the end of Trump's presidential campaign?

We got hilmemes. you got nothing

Its been said before and I'll say it again
YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Go back to tumblr, cunt. Nobody cares

Wow bait has gotten pathetic

We gotta do something about these shills

Yes... oh excuse me I meant to sya YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

fpbp. it's done. Trump cannot be stopped. The shift has been too big... deep state on its death throes.

We need to restart the meme war now.

Why the red face, Hill? Is it getting difficult to breathe in there?

love this, truly op in a nutshell

Thanks for the chuckle, here's your (You), I know David Brock doesn't pay much and you need the tendies.

Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by April 1st.

Donald Dumbfuck himself will be fighting for his life.

He will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about Pence. We know how to deal with Jesus Freaks. See: the HUGE Democratic majority that came after we absolutely wrecked George W. Bush.

Pence will also do as our deep state says. He will be forced to hit Russia HARD. Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them hack an orange toddler into office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW HIS ASS OUT. You should have let her win. Now, you will suffer.

shit tier memes. this is how quality memes look like

>you got nothing
except the WH/House/Sen/SCOTUS and 33 governors

Hahaha, fuck of shill bait Saged fool

Not for long.

>1 post by this ID

JESUS, IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE ROLLED GLENN BECK'S VAGINA IN CHEETO DUST.

anyway, kill thyself OP.

IT WAS MY TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao thats a good one

shut it mike

Nah. Hillary won't stop spazzing out every 5 minutes in 2020.

We got more.

I give him less than this year. He's been arguable the most scandalous president since Nixon. Sorry brah.

You should stop trying to follow alternative facts, a.k.a. Anything released from the White House.

Digits of truth

Hillary memes are shit tier, and always will be cuck

What makes you think the Deep State will just hand the reins of power to Hillary?

If they're already out in the open, the next logical step is to just take over the country and rule for themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZvbCgnCJoA

>1 post by this id
Y'all posting in a bait thread

The more they shill, the more frightened they are

autistic screech some more at these comics trumpcuck

Anyone have the Hillary Bus meme

Absolute favorite

>well congratulations, you got your candidate impeached, now what's the next step of your master plan?

Brexit is happening next month and we're leaving the single market ie hard brexit

back to facebook, you go.

Wrong.

Hillary won't be around much longer.

Nixon never got impeached and Republicans paid dearly for supporting an impeachment against their own president.

>Oh, and sweetie
Didn't need to see anything besides that.

Does anyone think this reddit-tier diminutive still has any effect?

Hillarys fate January 2018

>There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard.

actually my dick is fucking massive. also, I've got two sick pistols, a girlfriend and Donald J. Trump is still the President of the United States.

Good, I can't wait for war you dumb little piece of nigger shit.

>Yeah shadowy globalist bankers and their goons are on my side!
>I am such a leftist champion for freedom!

useful_idiot.jpg

We couldn't get Obama impeached on proof that he isn't from the US so I doubt you and your 40 million dollars can get Trump impeached.

this has to be the shittiest I've ever seen regardless of political views. you need to seriously up your game, CTR

youtube.com/watch?v=54JVZG7W9eM

You're this mad and still he won't be impeached.
My sides are in orbit

Does Hillary campaign has any memes that they have invented besides Drumpf?

Lol wut

kek stay triggered fag

>That subtle jab with her crazy eyes

Never noticed that before

>8 years

Here you go OP, I forgot my image

WTF I love IC now!

Um, what? Are you trying to make me wet as fucking fuck?

We can't have everything. Hillary will still go down as a vindicated national hero who resisted fascism and tried to warn us about the Russian stooge. I'm a-okay with four years of Pence being muzzled, gagged, and bossed around until we get President Franken or Madam President Warren.

I'm a-okay with the IC ruling in the open because they will never let far right pantshitters have a shred of influence again.

The deep state is our salvation, our very last check and balance when a demagogue has compromised everything else. They will always be good, rational people unswayed by hateful fucking bigotry, and yes, maybe they should take the reigns a lot more often.

Any thinking person would gladly trade "dumbocracy" if it means an end to the nasty would-be wife beater redneck voters who have no mercy for refugees, women, or brown people.

DONT HURT THE AWOOS NO MATTER THEIR HATS!

Newsflash

>Deep state
>this faggot is literally talking about a shadow government
Soros jewing intensifies

deep state is gonna get fucking hammered.
Go to Hell you fucking shill

This pic represents the whole drumpf's presidency.

YOU'RE GOING DOWN MOTHERFUCKERS HAHAHAHAHA
What always Happens when your lot start up "MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA" shit, something bad happens to you.
Just this Week there's been many many pedo arrests, you're going down, and you know it, that's why your shilling is twice as persistent this week. Admit it.

It's still like... not even good.

This is honest feedback, now. You've at least got to start drawing Hillary Pepe doing something else besides adopting the same posture as Trump Pepe. You could at least make something to do with Putin. Otherwise your memes are just total crap, uningenuitive and without any substance.

Learn to internet.

>fuck YES
>fuck YES
>fuck NO
You really type like a woman. So much so that I'm afraid this isn't bait.

All your long text says is "
>We are corrupt, lying and violent

Thank you for this information.

>by April 1st.
april fool
if you are pro-"deep state" you are a traitor
"deep state" is the nepotistic criminal element
they are exactly the people Trump was elected to eliminate, thx for outing yourself
i think you are baiting tho

I am okay with President Pence. He will be fine.

No idea why OP posted a pic of Hillary.

It looks like he 2020 election has come early on Sup Forums. After getting their asses handed to them during 2016, It seems they figure they will get an early jump and try to figure out what tactics work on Sup Forums.

I'll tell you to save some time.

None.

The stupid obtuse fuckers who troll Sup Forums like you are doing are pissing in an ocean of piss. We love you assholes, otherwise it would become the echochamber you dipshits accuse Sup Forums of being, lol.

>reported
>reportedly
>alleges
>reportedly
kek, they have nothing.

>Go to Hell