Hurr look, a German and a blonde American made a video on how racist Germans are. Shocked!

Hurr look, a German and a blonde American made a video on how racist Germans are. Shocked!

youtube.com/watch?v=psI8awlYvpU&lc=z12xzvjrgxnagb5nr231fbuxuuzpupyhg04.1487187055425739

You seem incredibly upset about the fact that us Germans realize the danger that can result out of xenophobia, racism and hate in general.

I am glad that our population understands that peace and equality is the most important aspect of a modern country instead of hate, chauvinism and traditionalism.

desu i find it kinda racist that they don't have a token to comment on this issue.

>wearing a Solaire shirt
What a fag.

Oh yes, you're right, Hans, that's perfectly acceptable, carry on

BEADY EYED KRAUT

yeh goy, stop being racist

just let them walk all over you

member the 6 gorrillion?

This.

Can't wait to see germany dissapear.

>german
HAHAHA just fucking look at him

I wish you could post images in Youtube comments. our memes would have the world red pilled in days

I made that same comment in one of his other videos, saying

>german
>dark hair and eyes

he just replied: problem?

Germany is beyond fucked (America is worse)

>collapse your continent by brining in shitskins that don't belong
>leading candidates for chancellor are the person that wants to bring in 12 million refugees and the person who believes germany only exists for israel
>still get called racist

He probably gets that question alot
he doesnt even freaking look german just look at his head shape/cheeks ALONE LMAO

>German

>Intentially create youtube video filled with rage bait.
>Intro consists of reminding outrage cucks to subscribe to be notified when new rage bait is created.

She's a fake blonde too, which is appropriation of Germanic culture.

So what exactly is he?

nuke germany now

i keep pleading with you but the god-emperor isn't answering my prayers

Leave it to a white American woman to tell the rest of the world how racist other whites are.

retard

>the province of Germany

She can appropriate my dick, nomsayin?

#KrautGenocide

all the good ones died long, long ago.

>both ugly
I'm shogged XDDD

rightfully so

I fucking hate white people, because of this.

But the situation is that it's better to have a people who are compassionate to a fault than to have soulless savage brown people who have no empathy at all, so I guess we have to try and save the stupid fucking white race

wtf I hate Dark Souls now

She has such beautiful blonde hair. She should quit dying her roots brown.

Americans will consider Germany racist because they don't really consider non-Whites (Germans) to be German, I am guessing.

Not a clue but hes certainly not german that i can tell you. Just look at that russian guy called Taras kul on google he almost has the same cheeks

Watched his other videos.

The guy is so fucking Americanized.

Are all Germans like this?

Guy looks like a Ruski rapebaby.

>american girl
>professionally offended by everything

jesus fucking christ

>peace and equality
That won't be on the menu for Germany over the coming decades thanks to people like you.

Nah its divided just look where occupation was and you know where the majority of them live at
East and west and so on

white women will go down as the biggest traitors in history

and white men the biggest pussies

They're not real Germans. Their parents shared names when they married and are now called Fotze-Hodenlos.

Not Germans. All Germans are racist. Remember me.

you have no idea how bad it is here. Europe really is our only hope, and that's fucking frightening

I seriously thought those were caricatures. I mean people here tend to be sjw leaning but in a completely different sense. This video just made me rage so fucking much.

hardly given what white men have achieved previously, women don't even have accomplishments to fall back on

white women are the trash that causes the western world to fall

There comes a point where elevating yourself to a separate set of standards based solely on skin color is worse than what you're trying to prevent. Not only is she dragging herself down but trying to bring the rest of us with her. It's bullshit.

This.
remember you're shit if you don't have german blood.

shit

I've become completely numb reading social media posts of girls I used to have crushes on back in school about cases like Mike Brown. EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM acted like Mike Brown was the greatest American to ever live, while the cop was a pussy ass white boy. I fucking hate this world

J U S T FUCKING END THIS RIDE

>tfw one of my grandfathers was German and fought on the Good Guys' side

S-sieg heil?

Kill yourself Kraut, your identity as a people has been stripped away by the jews. You are now a pathetic people trying to appease your jew masters in anyway even if it means the extinction of your people.

This if you are actually german and lets say you are at a red light waiting for it to go green to cross you generally have old people talk to you and say how disgusting the refugees and immigrants are
They won't however open up to you if you are a foreigner

This is your future Germans.
Good fucking riddance, whole of Europe might finally able to breath once your gone.

Holy Shit. I feel so fucking guilty for the inbreed like go kys with your cuked-ass Videos.
GermanyForGermans(notjews)

Take all of Western Europe and divide it between Africa, the Middle East, and China. Give most of Russia to China, from Russia to France to the Middle East and give France to Portugal to Africa. It's the past, present, and future of Europe. Rome fell and now the scale is tipping so that a new Mediterranean empire can come along but this time will be dominated by Arab Muslims and Africans.

Yeah, its hard to hate others for being self hating whites when in the process it makes us start hating whites too.

He actually seems pretty level headed in his videos so I can't hate on him. Sorry.

yes calling the only nation on Earth that takes in millions of illiterate Third Worlders who don't work and immediately get free housing and free money racist is definitely level headed

People that think "racism" is not justified need to leave their suburbs some time. I've spent time around foreigners, lived in their areas, and they are nothing but subhuman filth.

They are stupid and uneducated. You leave something not chained or firmly attached to something and within 20 seconds it will be gone, and it is a natural response to opportunistically steal for these "people". They have no interest in interacting with anyone beside those from their own countries/religions.

They will constantly talk shit about you in their subhuman languages, thinking that there is no way you'll be able to understand them.

If you show a sign of weakness, these animals will be on you. Start walking with a fake limp in a nigger area and you will have them follow you, hoping you'll take a wrong turn. Stop walking with the limp and they'll disperse like they were never there.

These people are not ready for civilisation. They have not evolved. They are worthless resource consumers. Kill them so nature can thrive wherever these scum live, and the best of humanity can live longer on the world's depleting resources

I have to swallow the black pill and just stop caring about these things and focus on myself, my work and shit.

I cannot handle this faggotry anymore. I just cannot.

>Germans are racist

No shit, sherlock. They're racist to everyone except the turks...

I wonder why.

Ah, yeah, right. Germans are cucked by turks beyond the infinite void.

Remember your allies, krauts.

>Goebbels

Crypto-Anglo-Jew

Everytime people talk about racism, its always about the most trivial shit. Never about negroes getting harmed or showing proof how they're allegedly oppressed.

Every time I've been taunted by wh*tes and pardos, I've never felt victimized. Just annoyed. People need to stop being pussys.

Very true. Never show weakness.

Read ze statistics Hans, ze statistics

Who are these degenerate faggots?

I bet he doesn't even praise the sun

Probably a german-mongrel rape baby descendant.

Mongrel ruskies did a lot of rapin' after WW2.

Lel he got fat

>>german
>>dark hair and eyes
that's not really the problem. He just looks like a fucking gook 2bh

>american woman talking shit about foreign customs
>tries to enforce her worldview on other people

Fuck your whole country. You deserve every muslim, mexican and other brown person.

>implying we want her to spout this crap
Quit blaming us for Marxist indoctrination

Shut up you Anarquist scum. I spit in your name

Japs are brown too.

whats the german word for constipation

farfrompoopen

>japanese
>not a brown person

he's a cuck

She's not talking shit, she's not calling Germans racist, she's just pointing out instances of cultural insensitivity.

Do you have no feeling of responsibility for your kin? or is every american on this board already not white anymore?

A fucking Cucks

What the fuck did I just read?

I'm nordic in a sea of brown people and want out. Of course I feel responsibility, hence I made this thread

>Being an alarmist retard

We're doing just fine here in the US

that's just not true

We're still able to make things work here despite being whatever percent white. Race isn't our enemy, ideologies are.

The Eternal deerposter shits again.

have you not seen the election turnout if each race had been the only one to vote? White people elected Trump. Brown people voted for Hillary. Different races come with different ideologies, genius

Such is life in (((Germanistan))). Can't wait to get out of this shithole.

No.

AHAHAHAHA!!! Abandon all hope all ye who enter here. Good night white race!

>this person will get reelected and the ONLY opposition party won't make it above 15%

Fick Dich, Jude

AHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! *breath* HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!

Ooohhh no BLACKFACE.
Wow I can't believe that some people might MIMIC other people! Nobody else would ever think to do anything like that to white people.

They call a sweet a MOOR'S HEAD. My goodness, who-ever made that up must have used that meaning COMPLETELY literally to spite black people!

I can't watch no more, the racism is making me faint.

so some mongol and a balkanite (?) commenting about germany

they're probably mad germans don't consider them german

Yea man let's use the right wing minority in Germany as a representative for modern Germans.

Do not believe the German flag deer posters. It's Merkel in disguise!