Why not just print all the money we owe china and pay them?

its not like china will spend it all at once because they know that will crash the market

>What is inflation

>what happened to JFK?

>Print a single 20 trillion dollar bill
>deposit at bank
>write check

Visa doesn't ask where I got my money when I pay my bill, why should China?

Are you fucking serious.
You would implode American economy into utter shit.
China wouldn't give a fuck. But American citizens would give a fuck that their purchase power decreased by fucking 50%

The jews have the money, they don't want to inflate it.

then why did (((they))) inflate and crash the german economy in 1920s with no survivors

When will Americans get banned from this board? I mean, the vast majority of you are dumb-ass Republicans, plus you're the ones who always complain about Canadians and Aussies.

This is a bait thread right? Please Lord let this be a bait thread. We cannot have a study paper on our political power and yet have retards who are unable to understand the fundamentals of international economics.

why pay them back in the first place? They can shove their plastic trinkets up their ass

>its not like china will spend it all at once because they know that will crash the market

Then it is still denbt (but with gun in yourhead).

Dollars have no intrinsic value I hope that means something to you

How about instead of giving back what we owe china, they try and get it back.

>Aussies.
Are those the people to the south that are jumping our border?

This.

>Economists generally believe that high rates of inflation and hyperinflation are caused by an excessive growth of the money supply.[7] However, money supply growth does not necessarily cause inflation. Some economists maintain that under the conditions of a liquidity trap, large monetary injections are like "pushing on a string".[8][9]
>Believe

You all are literally retarded. Nobody is even sure that anything bad happens when you print money.

You have to be 18 or older to post here, kiddo

I mean, what are those ant people gonna do when the US won't pay them back? Start a war? lmao they'd be bombed back to the stone age.

Oh thank you, Mexico. You are certainly one that has a valuable opinion on keeping your currency valuable!

>Mexican intellectuals

Are you even serious.
Are mexicans that fucking retarded?
If you raise the amount of money supply you either raise the prices of everything by the same amount. That's how it works.
If you print to every American citizen bilion dollars then dollar will be worth shit. Litterally a toilet paper.
That's how it works you autistic illitterate cunt.
Salaries won't increase and prices will rise. What will that mean? Worse purchasing power of average American citizen. What does that mean? Slower economy. What does slower economy mean? Less taxes. What does less taxes mean? More debt and bigger expenditure.
Also
>some economists
Like Marx right?

bruh

Cut my pizza into 8 slices instead of the usual 6 because I'm extra hungry today.

Economy is like 70% psychology. I bet if you printed a trillion dollars and didn't tell anyone nothing would happen.

It's paid in services and resources. Give them Texas or start shipping them your gold reserves.

Lamao burger do you know that your government doesn't have control over your currency the federal Reserve prints them.

Jfk died for it

>and didn't tell anyone
kek, yeah nobody would ask questions if all of a sudden Murica's debt was cleared.

Thats a very dangerous option of last resort user. OUr economy is in fine shape, why we fuck with it like that?

>why not just print all the money we owe china and pay them?
Because they have been trading FRNs to buy major holdings of real estate in the US.

Money?
China doesn't need no stinkin' money.

>Are mexicans that fucking retarded?
yes

Why not pay china in counterfeit money off the books to erase the debt and then refuse to accept it as legal tender everywhere outside of china because it is counterfeit?

Why not crash the US economy, then disregard it entirely and get a whole new economy with pictures of Trump on all the bills and just ignore anyone who brings up the old economy? If they persist in bringing up the old economy toss them over the wall.

>>why not just print all the money we owe china and pay them?
>Because they have been trading FRNs to buy major holdings of real estate in the US.
>Money?
>China doesn't need no stinkin' money.