GUN CONTROL FROM SANDY HOOK REPEALED

What the hell is this timeline?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did I just get more freedom and not even know it? what is going on here.

Winning

Now we just the hearing protection act to go through. If I didn't have to wait a year for the form four to go through on my can I would be fucking diamonds.

Lucky Americans...all we got was the removal of ourselves from the EU, you get more gun rights and a potential war with more or less everywhere.

Trump could at least revoke the 1989 import ban, that was imposed by executive order and might not require Congress to undo

So where should one move if i want to shoot guns and make money? Tell me america! Let me better myself!

TEXAS

Texas or Florida

Fuck no sven, you arent welcome.

Live in Texas, vacation in Florida

LIBERAL FAGGOTS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

This timelime seems okay except that I am a homeless drunk

Il bring a couple of nationalistic blonde chicks.

Witch is better? Isnt texas mostly mexicans?

Think they know Sandyhook is fake?

I know there is an internal power stuggle going on....Maybe little secrets are falling out:)

we aren't taking Muslim refugees right now, sorry Muhammad

beautiful post

>democucks and libshits are so fucking mad about Trump that Republicans are just fixing the country without any input from these shiftless fucks
I'm loling so hard right now sweetie.

Quinlan connects Sandy Hook and a movie script in Texas.

California.

if you fucks think thats impressive:
REPEAL THE NFA

its well past its goal, but sign it anyways. dont let your congressmen forget either, Ive already called mine about it.

What were regulation?

Fuck no. I want to own an AR-15 without retarded laws.

Nice weather i hear though

Is that Hillary on the left in the red?

>Nice weather i hear though
See pic

Fuck

Fuck off we're full.

Actually, didn't trump say that we had to get rid off two old immigrants for every new white one?

New Hampshire is no longer requiring permits to conceal carry too

Sandy Hook shooting never happened, it's a hoax.

Michael Moore on suicide watch!

A lot of the Mexicans aren't to bad just stay in the suburbs and out of major cities and Texas is awesome

Florida is better.

texas is houston. live anywhere. raises houston or on the border and you're fine. I recommend Huntsville if you want to shoot guns but be near tons of jobs.

The best time line.

someday you'll get the right to have all three eating implements at your meal table. The holy triumvirate of fork, knife & spoon shall return to Britain's chosen cucks once more!!!

In the meantime, bin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> over there.

mexicans are in houston* sorry i'm drowsy today.

Waiting period...

True, Mexicans have a better work ethic than blacks and their women can be really smoking or cute. But it seems like 60% are fat or really ugly..

Can someone explain to me how any (((law))) on gun control is legal?

t. jewyorkfag

our Air Force base sells a 50 cal barrett here in Tampa, Florida. Cant get any more freedom than that.

G L O R I O U S

WINNING SO MUCH

Don't forget to bin that knife btw, wouldn't want to have to report you to the unacceptable behavior unit.

Muh children

they both suck ass desu. florida is humid as fuck and full of retards. same goes for texas but they have a lot more mexicans too.

your weaponfu is a shit

The one where Trump distracts the shit out of libtards while Congress does everything the Republicans wanted anyway.

In other words, more freedom, more winning, we're still not sick of it.

Get fucked you little grade school shits. Should have fought back

Also more than half of them are breaking the law in some form or another in varying degrees. Many are illegal, many commit identity theft to get hired, many are literal felons and gangbangers.

wisconsin

Time to celebrate Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

then move to mexico faggot. they are fucking disgusting. 10% might be ok. the rest need to go back. 5 million illegals in california and people wonder why home prices/rent is so fucking high.

Minor inconvenience and its only with handguns. Rifles and shotguns are 20 min wait for background check. I've lived in both states and I can testify that florida is way more comfy. Texas cops and their criminals are way more hardcore. Plys women are hotter and the state is prettier

>that big coverup was for nothing

goos job obama

Obama's legacy is almost all gone.

By the end of the year there will be nothing left. It will be as if nothing happened between '08 and '16.

He wont do anything to increase competition with home grown gun manufacturers. Anyone who thinks they are getting cheap russian mil surp is dreaming.

because they arent taking away all guns just making them harder to obtain and banning certain guns. you can still buy guns though. all this shit does it force companies to make copies of banned guns and give them a different name.

I said Mexicans were better than Blacks.
I didn't say that I wanted them here. God damn, use your brain more.

Thanks guys, il write down huntsville.

I thought Texas was hot and dry?

wisconsin look just like my home county. Comfy
>pic related

Not Connecticut, they want to raise the amount your permit and every 5 yr license renewal from $70 to $300. Hopefully we can stop that madness though, I just got mine so I have about 4 yrs before it would be an issue.

ArenĀ“t swedes able to shoot full-auto stuff?

This is good news.

People who try to infringe on our second ammendment deserve death IMO.

Yep, we're still winnin

Texas is superior. Florida is full of the worst kinds of nogs.

>A lot of the Mexicans aren't to bad
>True,
go live in mexico faggot.

No fair. Our Air Force academy only lets us use Californians as target practice.

What lawls are being repealed?

Technically yes. But legislature makes it almost impossible. In the army sure.
To have an SMG licensce you have to be in the top third of shooters of SMGs. So almost impossible.
And to even own a full auto weapon you have to be a collector and apply with the police each time you want to fire any of your guns.

Who are you quoting at this point?

nope texas gets humid as fuck too. california and arizona/nevada get that dry heat. i would choose texas over florida though.

I doubt you would be very comfortable with such drastic climate change the northeast and the northeastern parts of the west are pretty lenient with guns but it might be hard to get jobs in those places.

you faggot. how fucking retarded are you?
>True, Mexicans have a better work ethic than blacks and their women can be really smoking or cute. But it seems like 60% are fat or really ugly..
was a response to
>A lot of the Mexicans aren't to bad just stay in the suburbs and out of major cities and Texas is awesome
fucking retard.

You would like the upper Northwest or upper Midwest more than FL/TX. It's way too hot down there. I would look into Wisconsin, Montana, Oregon, upper Michigan, Minnesota isn't too bad if you avoid the twin cities.

>112787106
you faggot. how fucking retarded are you?
>True, Mexicans have a better work ethic than blacks and their women can be really smoking or cute. But it seems like 60% are fat or really ugly..
>was a response to
>A lot of the Mexicans aren't to bad just stay in the suburbs and out of major cities and Texas is awesome
fucking retard.

So where are the salty antifags claiming Trump supports what "happened" at Sandy Hook?

Mexicans are shit tier, Paco. You need to go back

EXCITED

Most likely not, but I want it so badly.

You're the retarded one.
You were directly misquoting me.
Why don't you come up with something that doesn't involve green text?

Weird no one has said it yet, but the answer is DEFINITELY:
>UTAH

We've got tons of firearms manufacturers here: NAA, SilcenerCo, Cobra, Christensen Arms, etc. We've got TONS of public land you can shoot on were you can actually see and take shots out past 1000 yards/meters. Not to mention tons of gun stores, not to mention Gunnies in Orem where you could meet Nutnfancy himself. And.... what else? Mormons I guess?

Goddammit guys, il just have to figure it out by visiting then. But thanks for your suggestions.

Trump is raising GOP moral, he is showing them how to win again. Tea Partiers gaining influence has helped too since 2010.

The biggest downside is having to live around mormons. I don't give a shit if they're conservative with good birth rates; they're fucking weird and their religion is just a cult that gained legitimacy.

Also,

>"The maximum alcohol content is four percent by volume, or 3.2 percent by weight for beer sold in taverns, beer establishments and stores."

Bring three and you have yourself a deal.

Settle for the middle ground, Arkansas.

Humid as fuck only in the summer, spring and fall are perfect, winter isn't too cold, but not much snow. You can open carry both handguns and longguns, and we have great food.

Only downside is the nigger population, but they stay in their own cities, while I live in the mountains tending to my crops.

who is ready for the 19th?

that feel when you are from connecticut

with the greenberg jews YOU LOSE!

Still hot as all hell.

Its going to feel so good watching them roll back at least 50 years of gun control laws.

I would be happy with the simple ability to buy a silencer.

Beautiful weather here in Cali.

the fucking raddest timeline ever brother

The absolute fuck?? Is CT uncucking itself?? Is the Red takeover happening?

You might be surprised because of Bernie being the senator, but Vermont is actually the most lax state in guns in the nation. You should really be fine though in any state but Jew York and Commiefornia and cities like Chicago and Detroit.

Hello, newfag.

I'm fucking shaking... THIS IS YOU DRUMPFTARDS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE MUST IMPEACH THIS BIG ORANGE BABY

Not interested in any more shitskins, sorry