Property doesn't exist because we all took our land from the natives 50 gorillion years ago

>Property doesn't exist because we all took our land from the natives 50 gorillion years ago

how do you respond to this

If property doesn't exist that means we didn't steal anything.

natives actually sold most of the land or died because of their inferior immune systems, thus leaving it to the white people. If it was actually taken by force that was due to wars initiated by the natives, and its very hard to disagree with the idea that winning a war entitles you to the defeated parties land.

99% of the Native Americans died of disease before ever seeing a European or African. Almost none of the land was stolen, it was abandoned.

And you stole black culture.

I take this as permission to violate her NAP and do so.

You mean the primitive nomads who lived in animal skin tents and wandered the forests? ok

if property doesnt exist what did I take from the natives 50 gorillion years ago?

I want to piss inside that whoreshoe's mouth.

The only notable exception to this is the Lakota territory. Everything else stated is correct.

Great then I'm going to break into your house and take all your stuff and money but that's OK because it doesn't exist and your white ancestors stole it. Thanks for your generosity sir

Property is theft.
We stole it.
It's ours.

gg.

I want to hold her eyeballs open and cum in them forcibly

>coalburning baldy whore

>interrupt my post one more time and I'm moving on.

Day of the Rake: postponed

Hang on hang on I'm still talking here

Take the person's phone.

Why do you hate Israel?

You burgers have said this to me enough times already. We need to devise a "Good Leaf" system so you won't viciously murder us when you take Canada.

I hate the argument of 'we took their land wah'
Taking people's land has been a thing for all of human history. We beat the Indians so we took their land. Normal interactions.

Did ShoeOnHead say this? I thought she was one of us? Why all the bluster about desecrating her?

Property exists based ultimately on force (at the highest level) not righteousness.

What happened to the natives was a tragedy, but the world has changed drastically think then, and the institutions that committed these acts stand for and uphold different values. To try and right every historical wrong is a waste of time that distracts from more pressing matters.

Someone Molymeme was debating said it as an excuse for why communism is ok, I just put that pic bc I didn't have any good molys

>boxxy will never be your property

You better hope property exists so guys like me keep having to pay taxes on it to fund your autism-bucks.

>boxxy

Shes still around? Haven't seen her mentioned on Sup Forums in years.

Nah, she got doxxed by Sup Forums because she got GOTIS.

I think she got a job working for the discovery Channel YouTube page or somthing.

If you have to account for the history of conquest, it's impossible to tell who owns anything.

Ownership is a property of labor. If you create something or maintain it, you own it. If I foraged for seeds, planted them, and grew food, it's my food. if someone conquered my civilization and learned to grow my food, then thousands of years later they considered it their own food because they kept it around, my descendants can't claim ownership because I started it thousands of years ago.

conquest isn't nice, but the sons and daughters of conquerors don't owe reparations to the sons and daughters of the conquered. people are only responsible for what they do while they're alive, not for their ancestors.

anyone got a pic of her feet?

Give me your dress.

This is why no one likes us.

Property doesn't exist if you remove every government that legitimizes ownership of property.

stfu faggot go back to Sup Forums and jerk off to traps

thats sh0e

You need to fix your brothers, i was in a good thread this morning and some cucknadian wouldn't fuck off with his gayness for an hour plus and I wasn't surprised by it because it was typical leaf behavior. You have to improve the posts of your community.

Not even remotely true. Property, or territory exists in the natural world is only maintained by force. Or removed by force. Government just protects or regulates property with state monopoly of violence.

Some of you guys are all right
But don't visit syrup store tommorow
will post happening thread

Nice semantics you have there.

Can you faggot leftist stop denying nature? Might makes right, nothing else matters.

that's how conquest works. had native americans never conquered each other they'd have a claim of "muh land."
they lost because they were technologically inferior to the conquerors.

i want her to pee on me

>semantics

this. they fought. they sucked. they lost. no regrets.

I'm sure it is.

Do these people have any concept of why national militaries even exist?

>"So are you going to try and take mine from me?"
>Teleport behind them
>mfw

Sorry user, there's a reason.

>Property doesn't exist
>Whites stole property from natives

Pick one.

Without property rights people have much less incentive to invest in capital, and they have much more of an incentive to loot and steal instead. Without investment, and with the need to divert more scarce resources to protection, economic growth inevitably falters. Corruption in many foreign third world shitholes is because of the economic development not growing fast enough or in some cases not at all.

This is why investors are not going to invest in shithole countries without property rights and so they remain poor as shit, property rights are the very core of a well-functioning Capitalist society, that is why lefies kick at it so much, it's foundational.

Throw them out of a helicopter.

Tell them property doesn't exist because it is a concept abstracted from the human perception of reality, and not reality itself.
Unlike empirical precepts that are interpreted directly from reality like gravity or pollination for example, these are the only kind of thing that can be said to be 'real' if you follow the pragmatic approach to truth as you should.

I don't appreciate you setting up this strawman. Delete this. As property really is a delusion and a particularly toxic one at that.
Earth cannot be divided on any existential level and still be called earth. What we are is a deeply connected and interdependent meta-system, saying that you own land is saying you own everything, FUCK YOU DAD YOU DONT OWN ME
Causes can't see the effects, they've broken out of their straight jacket(the enslavement principle) and they're going to kill us all.

Give me all your possessions.

Fuck off faggot, absolute truth and reality exist.

Rape doesn't exist because I fucked ur mom

if there is no property then how is it stealing
they're begging the question

native americans had no concept of private ownership and we homesteaded everything

european settlers literally invented property in north america

That's Boxy? Shhhieat she got fat & ugly. WhoreSh0e still banagble though.

>how do you respond to this
My people are the natives in this land.

I agree, but you would be a fool to think that we could ever perceive such things.

I'm of the persuasion that nature is the absolute. I'm effectively a non-absolutist because our mind can only view nature from one perspective, and platonic truth is just silly given that we can only view what is true from the lens of interpreted signs.

when she isnt busy fucking niggers

Ok, you got 5 good leaf points today. When you get 50 you're a honorary non-leaf.

What a shame

natives didn't believe in property either, not until the white man invented it

They weren't doing anything meaningful with it anyway, stuck in the past as they were. We were the necessary advancement that eventually led us into the modern age, allowing us to have this very conversation right now.

>whitey invented property
Okay Nigel, you've had enough Internet for tonight. Go to bed.

>>Property doesn't exist because we all took our land from the natives 50 gorillion years ago

You don't respond to this, you throw them out of the helicopter

More shoe please.

fat, ugly, left-wing/shitlib. what a pity...

He doesn't have to go to /b for that; plenty of trap threads here

The land belongs to the one who can defend it.

ask if I can walk around in their house when they aren't home

Why do women get progressively uglier the further left they drift. Our trannies are better than their """women""".

You know what's weird? All these random women who are posted in bait threads. Who are they? What day were those photos taken? What were they thinking? Odd how most of them will probably never know how famous they really are. How they've managed to become the fantasy of thousands, maybe millions of men who will most likely never know their name or even recognize them on the street. In a way they have transcend their own humanity and become a living meme.

Nobody living today colonized anything, everybody that happened to is long dead in the past, that's the only real answer you need for de-colonizers

Steal his wallet

They're left because they're ugly.

I can't help what other fags post.

I like this system.

is that shoe0nhead?

>natives
>from Asia

nope

Where is my Shoe lookalike qt3.14 gf?

The next people who invade and conquer us are welcome to it. Good luck with that.

i dont respond because i have native blood

>The land belongs to the one who can defend it.
>crusader.jpg
whoops