Sup Forums I am in charge of the politics board of my liberal highschool's news cast...

Sup Forums I am in charge of the politics board of my liberal highschool's news cast. I've been lying low and have written most of my stories about trump slightly showing support for him but not showing my power level. Today we are printing out our stories to share them with everyone. Help me write my news article, it has to be about 2 paragraphs atleast and with a picture included. I'll keep you updated on everything lets go.

>highschool

fuck off until you have finished college

sage

TODAY it is my conviction that in general, aside from cases of unusual talent, a man should not engage in public political activity before his thirtieth year. He should not do so, because up to this time, as a rule, he is engaged in molding a general platform, on the basis of which he proceeds to examine the various political problems and finally establishes his own position on them. Only after he has acquired such a basic philosophy, and the resultant firmness of outlook on the special problems of the day, is he, inwardly at least, mature enough to be justified in partaking in the political leadership of the general public.

Otherwise he runs the risk of either having to change his former position on essential questions, or, contrary to his better knowledge and understanding, of clinging to a view which reason and conviction have long since discarded. In the former case this is most embarrassing to him personally, since, what with his own vacillations, he cannot justifiably expect the faith of his adherents to follow him with the same unswerving firmness as before; for those led by him, on the other hand, such a reversal on the part of the leader means perplexity and not rarely a certain feeling of shame toward those whom they hitherto opposed. In the second case, there occurs a thing which, particularly today, often confronts us: in the same measure as the leader ceases to believe in what he says, his arguments become shallow and flat, but he tries to make up for it by vileness in his choice of means.

>Sup Forums[,]
>l[a]ying
>[T]rump
>trump[;]
>slightly[,]
>him[,]
>article[:]
>at[ ]least
>least[,]
>everything [―]
>let[']s
>go[!]

You're in charge, alright...

I'm a senior and graduating in June.

Looks good, can you give me a picture to go with it?

I need more guys fast, class ends soon. Give me some actual content to print.

No, that will reveal my powerlevel.

lol do your own fucking homework toadie

I'll post a pic of the story when i get something to print. Plzzz hurry 25 mins left im waiting.

leaf

Im in class you burger so hurry the FUCK up before my class time runs out.

Forgot pic

Its upside down guys

hurry up with what?

20 MINUTES LEFT
M
I
N
U
T
E
S

Also teacher is yelling at me im in bathroom now shittt hurry up guys

Post about how muslims bring their totalitarian ideology into america and europe how it can destroy the west. Sugar coat it with a bit so they dont realize your powerlevel.

Btw, do your homework on your own next time sempai

My redpilled meme article

should have done all of this after school sweetie. are you literally shaking right now?

REEEEEEEEEEEĂˆEEEE WHERE IS MY ARTICLE

Help my teacher is almost about to give me detention for wasting time and everyone is staring at me as if im autistic pls hurry up with that story guys holy shit im serious help

You know what im just gonne plagorize a breitbart aeticle bye niggers

I spilled my spaghetti EVERYWHERE because of you fags

Anyone have an article yet i have 10 mins left im sorry pls

Ur all virgin autistic weeaboos reeeeeeeeeeee

Except for me because im chad

Get cucked betas

Anyone still here

Have you ever read a highschool paper? Full of typos and bad grammar

Pls

Atleast I still have my fleshlight and loli collection

Armite heh heh :^)

YOU FUCKING INTERRUPTED ME

A

FUCKING

(((LEAF)))

Youre such a faggot. Meet at at timmies after school so I can fucking fuck you up.