GOD DAMN THESE FUCKING LIBERALS CAN'T KEEP COMING HERE AND POSTING ALL THIS NEGATIVE STUFF

GOD DAMN THESE FUCKING LIBERALS CAN'T KEEP COMING HERE AND POSTING ALL THIS NEGATIVE STUFF.

HE WON, GET OVER IT!! JESUS, EVERY DAY YOU HAVE ANOTHER BULLSHIT STORY JUST GET OVER IT AND STOP BEING OBSTRUCTIONIST!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WImkta4aLFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah man, I'm pretty tired of the Drumpf this and Drumpf that myself

yeah the board has been overrun for a while now majority of pro trump post slide so hard now

Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by April 1st.

Donald Dumbfuck himself will be fighting for his life.

He will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about Pence. We know how to deal with Jesus Freaks. See: the HUGE Democratic majority that came after we absolutely wrecked George W. Bush.

Pence will also do as our deep state says. He will be forced to hit Russia HARD. Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them hack an orange toddler into office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW HIS ASS OUT. You should have let her win. Now, you will suffer.

Fuck all this piddly shit.

There's a deep state coup going on. Focus.

Former nuclear voter here. But seriously we can't let Trump have the Trump codes.

I'm just amazed that $40 million couldn't buy more effective shills

Honest to God, I wish you could fuck yourself. I truly wish you were capable of just ass-ramming yourself to death for that fucking mongoloid of a response you just presented to all of us. You fucking sat there, and typed out that fucking abortion of a post and probably chuckled to yourself as you went about your day. I seriously just called an old friend to find a coke dealer for me so I could properly verbally acoste you in the feverish state Im currently in. No shit. I just stopped for an hour to buy some coke and came back home to tell you how fucking terribly cuntish and off-putting whatever the fuck you just wrote was. I hope your dad died when you were young and your mom married some refugee from North Korea who became your step-dad. Because you clearly were taught by a sub-human on how to act like a fucking person. Youre a miscarriage of a fucking person. Your fucking refugee father failed you, and failed us. So fuck off with that shit you call an "opinion", and next time just look at pictures of Rome or space or something instead of deciding to contribute anywhere. Because why the fuck not? It would have more of an impact than whatever the fuck you felt you did here today. Fucking cunt.

Now I want a hooker

Former nuclear code here. But seriously we cant let nuclear get the Trump votes.

What's your YouTube? You sound cute.

don't fall for the shills brah. this is what they want

Oh sweetie, you're so adorable when you're retarded

Could you tell me what a leppo is?

delicious

Smoke another bowl commie faggot

w-why do you want to know?

Three paths lie before you:

1. You get prosecuted and imprisoned for protecting child sex traffickers
2. You get killed by child sex traffickers to prevent you from testifying to cover up their crimes
3. Suicide

Make your choice

>GET OVER IT
Just today your dumb president couldn't get over Obama once more.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=WImkta4aLFQ

You can't stump the Trump, faggot. When will you learn?

C A N T S T U M P T H E T R U M P

I've always wondered....what's the story behind this pic? Anyone know?

Fuck it shills

Fake News, faggot.

See this guy gets it

I don't know if bait can get funnier than this.

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

Let me guess.

Jewish, New Yorker, Failed Writer.

I don't pay any mind to the shills but I haven't even made a single post today besides this because there's 0 conversation going on. Sup Forums is a mess right now

heroes season 2 episode 9
Elle Bishop

is that a James Joyce quote?

Sage

This shit never fails to make me laugh, like the katana unsheathing.

Former clormpbf voter here. I gotta say, It's hilarious watching blromcknpfrf crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the florlgorglfogrp codes.

WOMEN ARE FUNNY AND SMART GET OVER IT

This.

LOL!!! Looks most likely, its cute how the lefties can be so certain of something yet not at all correct.

So basically
>GTFO MY SAFE SPACE.

Literally tumblr tier, everyone that doesn't agree with you is either a shill or retarded.

If they disagree, they will make arguments and we will refute them. There is no problem in disagreeing.

Instead they seek simply to obstruct by autistically screeching, post after post.

What is the point in them being here at all?

>If they disagree, they will make arguments and we will refute them.

I'm a moderate, whenever I make an argument against conservatives I get called a shill or just plainly ignored, very little times do I get an actual counter argument that has some facts behind it.

On the other hand whenever I say something against liberals on this board (few as they are) I usually get a nice logical argument with actual facts and stats.

Now I'm not saying that everyone is like this but if you are complaining about liberals's autistic screeching on Sup Forums then you are quite blind to just how much conservatives screech.

The mods are fucking commies who welcome this shit. You should have left when you had the chance.

Both sides grow tired or arguing when there is so many meaningless attacks being thrown.

Because there are so many people just shilling, everyone just assumes that it is pointless to try and make proper arguments.

It is as if, it didnt matter what we said to you so we dont bother replying to the thousands of people posting with no intent to actually debate.

I guess it was their plan all along.

WOMEN COMEDIANS ARE GREAT YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND PERIOD HUMOR GET OVER IT