> Press conference
youtube.com/watch?v=JF1f51TTUrw
> No-Fly-Zone
tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_7_3920.html
> Rain Radar
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-radar/331994
> Reservoir Condition
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Don't believe every livestream which get posted here, most of them have old footage. If the emergency spillway is in use, it's old.

> Previous Thread
To future OPs:
Please add informations to the OP and link to the "Previous Thread".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EQKxgFbhpjo?t=73
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?s=ORO
youtube.com/watch?v=E0Rzi8kELM4
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
cnrfc.noaa.gov/?product=QPF6day&product2=&id2=&zoom=9&lat=39.82772693045038&lng=-121.18285424494334&time=6day&PNGtypeID=QPF&cursorReadout=true&showElev=true&useEst=true&obsTempsChgInvert=false&comboLink=Fcst&CNRFC=false&STATES=false&COUNTIES=true&RIVERS=false&LAKES=false&BASINS=false&BURNAREAS1=false&NATIONALPARKS=false&ElevMax=15000&ElevMin=-500&QPEpointMin=0.00&obsTempspointMax=130&obsTempspointMin=-30&obsTempsChgpointMax=40&obsTempsChgpointMin=-40&SWEpointMin=0&SWEChgMax=20.1&SWEChgMin=-20.1&SDpointMax=400&SDpointMin=0&SDChgMax=100.1&SDChgMin=-100.1&waterTempspointMax=110&waterTempspointMin=25&peakDatesMax=9/30&peakDatesMin=4/1&opacity=36&animateradarrefl=false&animateQPE6hr=false&animateQPF6hr=false&animateQPF24hr=false&animateTempObs6hr=false&animateMaxTFcstMaxT=false&animateMinTFcstMinT=false&animateFzLevel6hrObs=false&animateFzLevel6hrFcst=false&speedradarrefl=-200&speedQPE6hr=-500&speedQPF6hr=-500&speedQPF24hr=-500&speedTempObs6hr=-500&speedMaxTFcstMaxT=-500&speedMinTFcstMinT=-500&speedFzLevel6hrObs=-500&speedFzLevel6hrFcst=-500&cat1=true&cat2=true&cat3=true&cat4=true&cat5=true&cat6=true&cat7=true&precipToggle=precipValues&dataTable=false&mapBG=esriTopo
agvisionimaging.com/projects
periscope.tv/MyAmerica120
youtube.com/watch?v=GfRx4JkkoaY
youtu.be/ejnAQFnrRDk?t=486
m.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/biggest-storm-of-winter-to-unleash-flooding-rain-in-california-at-weeks-end/70000864
fishsniffer.com/index.php/2016/12/06/two-top-dwr-officials-are-retiring-at-end-of-year/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yik4Vxh61wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PRAY TO AQUA

BRIEF RUN DOWN: RAIN DANCE EDITION
youtu.be/EQKxgFbhpjo?t=73

WATER LEVELS:
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?s=ORO

FEB 15 8:00AM VLOG:
youtube.com/watch?v=E0Rzi8kELM4

LAKE WEBCAM:
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411

WEATHER RADAR:

RIVER FORECAST:
cnrfc.noaa.gov/?product=QPF6day&product2=&id2=&zoom=9&lat=39.82772693045038&lng=-121.18285424494334&time=6day&PNGtypeID=QPF&cursorReadout=true&showElev=true&useEst=true&obsTempsChgInvert=false&comboLink=Fcst&CNRFC=false&STATES=false&COUNTIES=true&RIVERS=false&LAKES=false&BASINS=false&BURNAREAS1=false&NATIONALPARKS=false&ElevMax=15000&ElevMin=-500&QPEpointMin=0.00&obsTempspointMax=130&obsTempspointMin=-30&obsTempsChgpointMax=40&obsTempsChgpointMin=-40&SWEpointMin=0&SWEChgMax=20.1&SWEChgMin=-20.1&SDpointMax=400&SDpointMin=0&SDChgMax=100.1&SDChgMin=-100.1&waterTempspointMax=110&waterTempspointMin=25&peakDatesMax=9/30&peakDatesMin=4/1&opacity=36&animateradarrefl=false&animateQPE6hr=false&animateQPF6hr=false&animateQPF24hr=false&animateTempObs6hr=false&animateMaxTFcstMaxT=false&animateMinTFcstMinT=false&animateFzLevel6hrObs=false&animateFzLevel6hrFcst=false&speedradarrefl=-200&speedQPE6hr=-500&speedQPF6hr=-500&speedQPF24hr=-500&speedTempObs6hr=-500&speedMaxTFcstMaxT=-500&speedMinTFcstMinT=-500&speedFzLevel6hrObs=-500&speedFzLevel6hrFcst=-500&cat1=true&cat2=true&cat3=true&cat4=true&cat5=true&cat6=true&cat7=true&precipToggle=precipValues&dataTable=false&mapBG=esriTopo

BEFORE/AFTER SPILLWAY FEB 13:
agvisionimaging.com/projects

Do we need a wall?

>BRIEF RUN DOWN: RAIN DANCE EDITION
>youtu.be/EQKxgFbhpjo?t=73
maximum keks

This week's flood was sponsored by the Catalonian Government. Have a nice flood!

Our fence jumper is driving back to the dam

periscope.tv/MyAmerica120

Anons, don't forget to engage in your daily Bog meditation and lend your energy to the Antediluvians.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfRx4JkkoaY

The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay.

>people hoping for worst case scenario

The resulting flood will only hit red counties. Stay classy, Sup Forums.

any live streams with view of the front of the dam

>tfw ep 6

#
Not only that the through-flow and speed/violence with which it will occur will continue to erode the surface at an alarming rate. It will get worse and worse, and stopping it will cost an absolute fortune and be a logistics cluster fuck as you pay 500,000 spics to fix it

>only accepting Kek's will when it benefits your political agenda

You HAVE to go back. He is not your lapfrog.

This is what the main dam looks like

I live near Oroville, next to another very large dam. You realize that this is a relatively small town that mostly voted for trump (lots of farmers, gun owners, etc) and many of you are actively hoping for their destruction.
pls no rain-tain

No one actually cares, we're only here for happenings and cheap lulz. Always has been.

KEK demands sacrifice.

It will only hit californians*
Californians aren't even people

Sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.

fuck off racist, the water has a right to flow wherever it wants.

It'll also hit Sacremento
To make an omlette, you have to break a few eggs

They're still Americans. Don't wish that on people.

>They're still Americans
Hahahaha

Those counties didn't build and upkeep the dam.

Leftist government did.

A failure of leftism is superior to a few wet farmers.

Give me a quick rundown. Why is the emergency spillway already in operation? I thought it would take a few days of rain to get to this point.

It lights a fire behind the asses of the lazy state government who would rather throw money at illegal immigrants.

It must be done.

Yes and the libtards of commifornia government screwed them over.

>Quick rundown
Brace guys here it comes

They haven't showed any for like two days now. There is a media blackout of the primary spillway.
All new footage only shows repairs to the emergency spillway side and the cameras never show the primary spillway.

It isn't. They tried to use it and it failed.

I've never seen Sup Forums so accurately described.

10/10

California is pozzed beyond recognition. It needs cleansing water to wash the filth away.

The Republicans should take their money and relocate somewhere else, and learn a lesson. California needs to fail.

Knowing California they'll just raise taxes.

If our wishes worked Hillary would be dead.
It's a happening quit acting like a butt hurt liberal.
>compassion didn't stop hurricane Rita from taking my house.

Is this live?

Ohh you'll get a quick rundown for sure, just wait.

:^)

They've shown some.

It's not a blackout, it's just that the emergency spillway is where the action is so that's what they film.

I've been following this for the past few days and nothing has fucking happened.

What a fucking disappointment, back to /ptg/ it is.

no

If my ID says DAM I will kms

yes

ITS HAPPPPPPPPEEEEENING!

I've been here since like 05. Sad but true. Trump made US politics interesting again and was lulzy as SJW's got butthurt. This is lulzy because California prioritized spics over its own citizens safety and might get BTFO'd soon. This year will be great.

>massive flooding, dam barely held together by bits of string
>less interesting than "Wow, the media is still lying"

Oroville is white.

>tfw already swimsuit season in February

youtu.be/ejnAQFnrRDk?t=486
Oh my god the GLA has arrived on site!

So from what I gather, the reserve spillway is the real problem since it's built on top of soil and any water flow would just erode the base and cause the whole thing to tumble. Yes or no?

>dam breaks
>thousands deads
>deaths from natural disasters increases in statistics
>Dems: "See, climate change is real !"

Oh my god I have generals installed at the moment. Some light of five stars or fucking Chinese mod I've been playing. Breddy gud desu.

You can guarantee that they're already looking for a way to spin it/somebody to blame.

I just missed Rita and Katrina. Lili was a direct hit though.

Yours doesn't, but my 7 does!

A necessary sacrifice to light the fire under Commie-forrnia's budgetary hedonism.

>112776172
Can anyone explain to me what makes oroville dam the dragon?

That and the actual main spillway was damaged and naturally has failed in the worst way because of this, but they can't stop using it, as the reservoir is nearly full, and lots of rain.

The dragon does.

fake news has become more fun than real news

I heard that the rock bed below the spillway is 30 feet deep, so it would drain the lake atleast that much

it may erode way over to the actual dam, but the spillway is fucked if theyre forced to use it

Fugg how do edit post??

i haven't been following this happening too much. if the rain brings the water back over the emergency spillway will it be ded? i saw one pick and there was some massive erosion very close to it.
how about the normal spillway? has the erosion progressed more there?
dont let that stop you.

You cannot redeem yourself. If my digits prove, Kek has already declared you dead in his eyes.

you have been spared

STREAM FROZE BLACKOUT CONFIRMED

Indeed

So is it raining yes?

How bad did latest flood get you. I'm in New Iberia had almost 30" here. Got water in my shop but house was good.
My house in Vidor, Tx total loss in Rita. Was up in Missouri for a few months when it hit. Insurance said I didn't have a vacancy rider so no coverage. No FEMA either.

This is a comfy happening

I want some more rain and some more erosion and let the water level rise back up.

And I want panic and some anarchy.

Everyone is going to die.

Last flood wasn't a problem for me, I'm in Lafayette. I spent weeks helping family in Vermilion Parish that lost everything.

thank you aqua sama!
>we need to build a wall to contain that flood!

It was assumed that the emergency spillway was the main area of concern but in todays press conference it was confirmed that the main spillway is now the main area of concern as the erosion of the spillway creeps closer to the gates. The water flowing from the walls of the spillway is all water that is beneath the spillway eroding its foundation away. The big fear is that increasing the outflow could compromise the main spillway.

lets get a dam related movie list going for this weekend.

>The Fugitive
>Goldeneye

>get elected
>huge pile of shit from previous governments going back 100 years
>"oh well, a couple extra turds won't hurt that much right?"

You are so right.

Why did California put a literal retard in charge of their dams?

Go King Neptune

get their backs wet!!!

Lmao no it wont. It's like 80 miles away. If it does break it's only expected to be around a 30 mile radius. Im here in Sacramento and nothing is going to happen here any time soon. It just sucks it's going to hit Trump country.

Is it going to break

every time he fucking talks, he reveals how bad the situation is. Only fucktards take his comments as truth.

Compassion for our countrymen is well and all, but considering how the Media only uses our state's suffering when it benefits their narrative, and flatly ignore it when it hurts the same narrative, has convinced me California needs some disasters to wake them up.
Don't forget it is the same government that curtails to their media, the same media that will continue to use us. Karma is a bitch, right?

Force 10 from Navarone

kek

m.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/biggest-storm-of-winter-to-unleash-flooding-rain-in-california-at-weeks-end/70000864

Shit is going to get real.

They say he's "acting" director

They probably drew straws for who was going to be the scapegoat and be hated by everyone.

because the former head and his deputy quit in December because of California's idiotic and corrupt government. So they had to give this bozo the job.
fishsniffer.com/index.php/2016/12/06/two-top-dwr-officials-are-retiring-at-end-of-year/

>Leftist government did.

it was built during a Republican administration...Reagan was governor...

dont be such a dumbshit.

Lol. The fucking river goes right through the middle of Sacramento. Yeah you won't get hit with a tsunami but your river will flood.

it exposes how shitty our state government is. i don't care about the people i just want to dam to break.

he may have built it, but they sure didn't maintain it. Please educate yourself, fellow countryman or go about 1,500 miles south.

honestly i dont give a damn about the dam, i just came in here because that pic is top kek. typical aqua fuck, even though megumi will prbably blow the whole thing up either way and darkness will gladly drown in the flood while kazuma has to take the blame for everything and is eternally indebted

You're right up the road. I don't ever remember seeing Bayou Teche that high. This was Lewis St bridge.

>They tried to use it and it failed.

no. it worked. It just began to erode a bit too much for comfort so they increased the flows on the main spillway to get the level below.

Its now being worked on but will not be used again as along as the main spillway is working.

This is now playing in your head.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yik4Vxh61wc

Reminder that the Oroville dam was designed to work in tandem with a proposed dam in Maryville but California scrapped the Maryville dam because it would harm the fish population.

>California needs to fail.

really? by doing that you are damning the country as a whole...its the economic engine that drives the country..is that really what you want?

It was completed when he was governor but it was being built for 6 years before that under a dem governor.

it failed.. it gave in at 2,600 with an estimate of collapse within 45 minutes of erosion.... it was supposed to be able to allow a flow of 250,000 CFS... Please leave this board, and furthermore, leave this country you fuck.

Aqua a shit, let's hope for somebody to pic related the dam.

Who else /norcal/ here?

Chico reporting in