How come left-wing women are so much more attractive than right-wing women?

How come left-wing women are so much more attractive than right-wing women?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>unmatching pair of socks
Dropped.

You will have to provide an example...

Who's that guy?

because red suits them better

Fuckin dude

I don't really think so

OH YES. OH YES I WANT TO SNIFF THOSE SOCKS.

*SNNNFFFFFFFFFF

how come Sup Forums claims to hate homosexuals but loves manly women?

>i'm so randumb teehee

I'm quite certain she did it purposely

Whys that dude wearing a skirt?

>dont call me a boy user, im genderfluid

She's right wing actually. She's just larping as leftie for free weed she's getting from her leftie friends.

conservative women don't dress like whores

Because they crave the cock of many males, so give off a constant "fuck me" vibe

Go ahead, fuck them, just don't try and date them

You wish lmao, show me a right wing comedian woman. you cant. Your shit is boring. Youre women are weak. House slaves. Our women are amazons and valkyries, and we can handle them. Cuz were not weak and deficient albinos. Lmao.

How come left wing women and men always dress like a child given free reign?

Because they dont look very attractive and that is therefore more attractive to pathetic people like you because it makes them seem more easy and approachable.

I have $100k worth of women's jewelry, would love to see her try it on naked.

Damn, liberals look like THAT?

i'd still fuck her even if it turned out she's a trap

Lol no. Awful bait, Juan.

is that aug frog?

They're not.

Left wing women just embrace the slut aesthetic which makes your penis all tingly when you see those short skirts and chokers and so you get the impression that they're more attractive.

People look better when their parents aren't related

Her being a trap would make me want to fuck her more

>show me a left wing comedian woman

whose funny, you can't.

polacks cant get conservative or or lefty women. Polacks are the biggest losers on the planet. "Muh albino skin! supreme! If you dont have sex with me now I will rape you in the race wars! Im so angry and depressed please help me!!!"

fucking losers. Betamale weaklings.

>Non-white
>Dating hottie white woman
>Fucked her brains out for my 6pack bitches.

Bhatti tribe of pakistan, 100% identical to original caucasians.

adults are just children in grown up bodies

Calm down achmed.

Stop posting this shit. She's is attractive but fuck off and get a girlfriend.

Sarah silverman is not only funny, and hot. And Jewish lmao. Is that a hat trick albino? I think it is.

Yes.

Except they're not hotter. Lefties follow trends like religions. This means mirroring whatever shit celebrities or Buzzfeed articles push. The illusion to dress "well" is part of their need for social acceptance.

Also because they are more stupid and since youre a pedophile with arrested development, you like women that you can completely control because you have inferiority complex

Women are funny. Get over it.

Show me a left wing female comedian that doesn't talk about being a degenerate filthy whore

You almost had me going, nice b8 m8.

ex-gf used to do the mismatched sock thing as "le fashion statement" but in reality it was b/c she was such an autistic klutz that she was always loosing socks. She would also steal my socks. She also liked having her toes sucked. She was like the female version of a foot fetishist. Wasn't really my thing so.

They're not. WTF you talkin about Willis? Anyway you're a Brazilian, what would you know about women? The only thing you've got there is traps and AIDS dude. I'd stay away from those lefties if I were you.

These are some cute itty-bitty antifa fitties.

You fucking retard. This objectively false, here's an article telling about a study that PROVED conservative women are more attractive. And this is coming from the left-wing rag, the Washington Compost:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/

Why haven't Zyclon Ben style shops started up for her?

hahahaha

Someone needs to make a guide on how to spot bait threads.

One day you will get over your parents divorce white bread sped.

>into mental children
gtfo pedophile

post another then i dare you

She's not funny at all, she just makes jokes about smoking pot and her vagina. It's low brow trash.

Why is that albino kids keep tilting their heads like that?

Elena Kagan is one of the most repulsing creatures to exist.

I cannot stand looking at her face, it genuinely upsets me.

They post more pictures of themselves online and dress more provocatively.

it's because conventional female attractiveness is a social construct iunvented mby the (((MSM))) and therefore it has a liberal bias.

If you find them left wing women attractive it means you are a cuck and brainwashed by the MSM and also degenerate.

Right wing women can be attractive but you have to be uncucked and take the redpill first because it's an acquired taste. They have a certain manly charm that is quite comfy over time as you get used to it.

Show me a video of you molesting your dog you sad pathetic lonely beta. I will should you the inside of your scalp before I wear it like a funny hat Nazi sympathizer. I will show you my shiny pearly whites before you inevitable end albino leper.

That's a trap. There's a benis between those legs.

>How come left-wing women are so much more attractive than right-wing women?

>Stop saying things that make me think.

How does one find her pics?

Seriously, Sup Forums.
Are you saying you wouldn't give her a hard one?
Pic related.

MAYNE STREET METEOR

liberal women are more sane than right wing women hence why they take good care of hygiene, appearance etc

Except it's the opposite. The hottest conservative women are immaculately groomed every day of their life and are like a porsche. The hottest leftist women are like a second hand camero at best. Kind of cool but there's cumstains and drug residue all through out.

Women are funny dude. Get over it. If a guy lights his fart on fire, hes funny, if a girl does it, shes a whore? Youre weak trash betamale. Obsolete weakling trash. You cant handle them? Gtfo cracka, just finish rotting. Do no pass go. Do not pass on your genetics betamale.

Muh supremacy!
Its a fucking disease and your super fucking ashamed of it.

She's a kike right? pic related

Good one, friendo