She got 3,000,000 more votes than Drumpf in 2016

>she got 3,000,000 more votes than Drumpf in 2016
>she's running again in 2020

How scared are Drumpfkins rn?

If she runs agian, you guys will indeed get another 4 years of Trump. If he doesn't throw in the towel until then.

Not afraid at all. Most of those votes were illegal aliens.

Thankfully the psy-op called the obama presidency woke up white America to race realism and to the jewish treachery.

Next time the shitskins go on offensive, white are awakend enough now to deal with it.

So by all means... make your move. I cant wait for the streets to be 6 inches deep with liberal blood.

i'm happy with trump's victory, but I dont see how can america can still be the same in a democratic election. america should turn into a fascist government and throw away non-americans before they can became a democracy again

that bitch will die before then

>Most of those votes were illegal aliens.
You mean literally most of them? More than 1.5 million votes from illegals?

Crumpf is gonna be BTFO in 4 years. See you then Blormpftards.

Say it with me: MADAME PRESIDENT!

>she's running again in 2020
>when she'll be 74
who knows what the state of her health will be then
not scared at all

>99% chance victory

Trump is even older though.

LOL XDXDXDXDXD
I JUST LITERALLY
PEED
MY
PANTS
JUST A LITTE THOUGH
I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVESS

>>she got 3,000,000 more votes than Drumpf in 2016

that makes the liberal tears even more delicious

you guys probably think we have "11 million) illegals in the U.S. - the media has been using that number for almost 10 years

It's more like 35-45 million illegals here
They all broke the law and only 1 man threatened to deport them......so what are the odds that lawbreakers broke the law again by voting?

the difference being, mein herr, that trump will have had his way with the office already. he also isn't prone to falling over. if he worked out a bit he'd be in great shape

I will be back even stronger,sweeties

Please run.

No...no...no...sweetie

Who the fuck would go to Alaska illegally?

Three paths lie before you:

1. You get prosecuted and imprisoned for protecting child sex traffickers
2. You get killed by child sex traffickers to prevent you from testifying to cover up their crimes
3. Suicide

Make your choice

The cunt can't even walk, how is she going to run?

In reality it was

Well she lost once and that was with millions of illegals voting who will be deported during Trump's presidency so...
I think we're going to be just fine.
Also I'm going back to 8 chan I can't do this stupid captcha shit how do you normies handle this monotonous bullshit

She's running again when 11 million shitskins have been deported, and Trump has fixed America? Good luck.

Democrats will win the next meme war

She'll be dead from spazzing out and falling over one too many times, well before 2020.

I hope they capture it on tape!!!

like you never lost a shoe to pneumonia

>I cant wait for the streets to be 6 inches deep with liberal blood.

first genocide best genocide

Someone have that "Hillary 2020: This time for real" or something like that?

>Dems this dumb to let this failure run again
Trump literally had all the chips stacked against him. when he exceeds expectations these 4 years, she's gonna have tough time. Bern might have a better chance. Sad

>[
what is this?