Paris riot

It's like the want Le Pen to get elected.
youtube.com/watch?v=OkK3OvvHzrY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoZcV8nwacg
youtu.be/a1w5yM-Y5-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_First_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Second_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Third_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fourth_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fifth_Coalition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*they

WE

France is perhaps the last country you would try to impose unwanted political change. History has taught us that...

What anime is that?

>Be Germany
>Gain significant influence over European nations
>Proceeds to declare war on the entire world

>Be France
>Forcibly switch government

Thanks for the no visas subtitle on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=OoZcV8nwacg

Ya Right! The Russians are inciting otherwise peaceful refugees to riot. France needs to open their borders and stand up to Putin!

Don't try thoses tactics Russians always counter thoses

Thanks!

Youjo senki. A Story about an atheist fuckface who dies and god hates him so much that he throws him into the worst possible scenario. An orphan girl in middle of world war one.

She/he joins the military in hopes of a luxury life at the back bases and gets thrown into the front lines due to deus vult. Murder and slight mental breakdown ensues.

Episode 1 is a trailer, 2 is backstory. This starts getting off the rails with 3 afterwards.

I give it magical nazi girl shooting frenchmen / 10.

>Slight Mental Breakdown

I'm pretty sure we've passed into full on psychopathy at this point.

French anons, are normal people showing support for Le Pen after these riots like they did with Trump?

And is support for Le Pen increasing?

the best part of watching french riots, are the police actually fight back...california could learn a thing or two from France (and thats saying ALOT)

For all it's worth, a new Napoleon would be pretty badass.

She's already heavily stigmatized so people are discreet about it but so far she's leading in polls both in actual amounts of votes for the first turn but also in the % of people that said they're 100% certain they'll vote for her (above 80%) while others like (((Macron))) aka globalist pro-EU ex-Banker who's 2nd in the race has less than 50% of his voter actually sure they'll vote for him.
She's maintaining Hype while others are failing to harness it.

it was the other way around infact

I love this trailer.

Psychopath? Cute loli like this?

What are you talking about.

Marine Le Pen is awesome. If she wins the election and becomes President, she said she would have an in/out Frexit referrendum. What do you think the result of that referrendum be do you think?

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Just like BLM was technically campaigning for trump.

>thoses
that's never a words Frenchbro. Just trying to help you out, there is no context in English which requires a plural of "those" since it's already a plural form of "that".

Nope, I'm not sure why but I didn't hear of this riot in the news. Jewish medias are still shilling about how Le Pen plans to quit euro doesn't work and will kill us all. Lots of people are planning to vote for Macron who is the most annoying lying piece of shit with his dumb smiles and his empty lies that everyone somewhat believe. He doesn't even have a fucking program or anything apart from "muh vote for me and everything will be fine!".

please send help amerifriends

Not to mention the vanilla right wing candidate having his campaign fall apart following media revelations on his wife and kids.

I don't believe she can be elected president but legislative elections two months later might give her around 30% of the Parliament.

>oy vey a goy not controlled by our central banks

why do you think the confederacy in america was being funded by the british?

honest abe was going after the fed

Well, if she becomes president, a referendum would be pretty much useless ; we would already know that we want out.

what are you talking about ?

THE NOOOOOORTHERN BROTHERS

Rioters in the Paris suburbs aimed large fireworks at police and set fire to cars and garbage bins in a fourth night of unrest over the alleged rape of a young black man by police, authorities said Thursday.
fuck man, where are the riots for the confirmed rapes of thousands of European women? where are the riots for the confirmed grenade attacks in countries with strict fucking gun laws in Europe?

during the american civil war, the british financially backed the confederacy because they were using a rothchild backed bank, abe lincoln freed the slaves as a political move to get british public to force their government to switch sides

the rothchilds short sold on french bonds because napoleon wasn't in their control

Quick give them more money and woman

>Seine Saint-Denis
>Le Département
Ces sécano-dionysiens sont hors de tout contrôle !

what does it have to do with our revolution ?

nigga pls keep your conspiracies for /x/ or /b

Hi Viceroy Royer

my point is anytime in the last 200 years a leader dares to challenge the financial powers of the day, they get dog piled by dozens of nations at the same time

Putin and Steve Bannon are paying for these protests. Islam is a religion of peace.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

This may be a little over dramatised but it's bad anyway.
youtu.be/a1w5yM-Y5-8

>ironic shitposting
roosteraskingforvalidationofclaims.jpg

>I don't believe she can be elected president but legislative elections two months later might give her around 30% of the Parliament.
That's what we all thought about the Brexit referrendum - too much establishment and media fake news against Brexit. But it happened anyway. If polls in France say Le Pen is a little head, she will very much ahead.

>Be France, hold revolution, get invaded by fucking Everyone. Defeat... EVERYONE... then go on to decapitate fucking EVERYONE

You got to give it to them. when they flip, they flip fucking hardcore

many layers of irony are the life of the artist

>tfw people commonly say you're artistic but pronounce artistic funny

just the once minorities realizing they are no more minorities. Hamon will win and will open the path to the first Emirate of France.

The issue is that every other party will side with whoever is against her in the second part of the election, calling for some grandiloquent republican front to defend French values etc. It already happened in 2002 if I remember correctly.

I could be wrong of course but I don't see a majority of French voters siding with her.

You forgot to mention we didn't do it only once
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_First_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Second_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Third_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fourth_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fifth_Coalition
We literally got tired of winning after 30 years of constantly fucking the Anglos, Austrian, Krauts, Ruskies and Huspanics