This is Giorgia Meloni, the head of the largest Italian right-wing party. Say something nice to her!

This is Giorgia Meloni, the head of the largest Italian right-wing party. Say something nice to her!

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

m-mummy?

moar

>blonde
>blue eyes
>Italian

She must be from south tyrol or something

Nope. And she is gonna send all your gyppos back home

>Giorgia Meloni
According to Wiki
>Meloni was born in Rome, to a father from Sardinia and a mother from Sicily.[2]

Salvini > This Cunt

I thought we all learned our lessons about having female leaders already?

If you send them home there will be no one left to fuck your men for money. Choose wisely.

How much are you willing to bet her father was cucked by a German yourist

Spaghetti capeletti marinara tempero mamma mia raviolli raviolli marguerita pizza MORTADELLA peperoni salame bolognesa

This is as far as my italian go. I gave her some compliments.

>the head of the largest Italian right-wing party
You don't consider Lega Nord right wing or something?

Why are you selling your country out to private investment firms? What are you up to Italy?

Lega Nord is too weird to fall in the right-left spectrum. A lot of its electorate outside Lombardy and Veneto are ex-PCI

Her face is clearly that of a sardinian woman, one of the not good looking ones actually

STOP FERRYING NIGGERS FROM AFRICA.

Ho visto che ci sono un bel po' di thread italiani sta sera.....perchè non mandiamo in overdose il catalogo?

Well FdI's program is pretty much the same minus the regionalism so i don't think it's fair to label only one as right wing, FdI is maybe a tad more conservative and anti islam

Shadilay

Ciao bello?

Would bang

Bunga Bunga party time Italy.