I only voted for Trump because I hate niggers

I only voted for Trump because I hate niggers.

Can anyone else relate?

Hillary is probably more racist than Trump tho, you fucked up son.

No.

Why are you so edgy?
Racism isn't funny.

No.
And trump has never said anything about hating blacks.
Clinton did support Margaret Sanger, though. You know, the woman who was for planned parenthood aiding black genocide.
>Maybe you should talk to some Clinton fans.

Fuck off shill. We aren't racist, our beef with other groups runs a little deeper than their skin colour you fuck head.

this.

Hate is a strong word, user. Next time try saying, "dislike".

I dislike niggers

Is it socially acceptable to say it now in public

Don't worry user, we all hate niggers.

That makes zero sense.

I also just found this pic and am laughing my ass off at it.

You're on the right path, but instead of saying nigger, you should say, "monkey."

If i were an ameircunt i would have voted for the liberal tears alone. Worth its weight in gold.

Anyone who thinks niggers are the problem should step out of the political arena. Niggers are too stupid to even handle blm without chimping out and killing 5+ cops in a single year.

The problem as always is the Jewish intellectuals who finance niggers to be uppity, using interest made off of our tax dollars. BLM/NAACP/ADL is completely financed by Jews, all the lawyers who protect and fight for it are Jewish, and most importantly the media which gives it a platform to grow (twittter, CNN, liberal websites) are all owned by Jews.

Niggers are literally puppets.

Intellectually stimulating discussions like these is why I frequent Sup Forums....

No. There's no correlation between the two. Go back to stormfront

kys

yup

Be honest, you work for buzzfeed or mic and you want to get some screenshots

this

also

SHILLTHREAD sage

So instead of being a rational person, you let yourself be guided by hate alone?

You need to look past all that and educate yourself.

I just want to make every step possible so that we don't have nuclear war with russia and destroy the world. Is that really too much to ask?

mic is a real publication they would never report anything inaccurately for stoop to that lev-