Sup Forums Honesty thread

>In this thread we confess everything we truly believe and what we don't believe

I used to be a feminist and practicing SJW who believed we had to police the content of our media to make sure people didn't think bad thoughts. Mostly because my eldest sister was a giant feminist, but when she left home to become an English teacher her influence waned off of me. My parents are still huge liberals though and my mother said she was getting payed less than her co-workers because her female boss was patriarchal, even though my mother was the only women in the department to base this off of and really she was just being taken advantage of by the company because knew she had no choice but to accept this job after we moved to Utah so my father could get a better paying job.

I don't hate Jews and don't think they're actually as bad as everybody says they are. In fact, I'm pretty certain most of Sup Forums is just larping as anti-semites and blame the Jews for good laughs.

I believe that there really is a Deep State government trying to bring down Trump because he's directly attacking them and too honest, both of which is extremely dangerous considering his position. The fact that most of the riots are funded by Soros, ShareBlue, and CTR is further proof of this. They are trying to control the narrative and sow disarray in the Trump community.

I believe Muslims and illegal immigrants are truly a threat to the powers in the west and every single liberal I've met know this but don't care. John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, and most of Hollywood admit to saying they think it's a good thing America is loosing power and that we should embrace the fall of the west.

I'm an atheist but thinking about going into Christianity; not because I believe in god but because I've noticed that Christian values provided more for their communities and created peace and prosperity more than atheism or any of the Islamic states.

Also I don't hate black people.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros
youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you sound like you have a long way to go

I honestly just want my boy hole to be bred and violated

>I don't hate Jews
Dropped

Imagine if a group of people always tried to play the victim and you were always considered a conspiracy theorist if you mention them. Jews are real and whenever you fucking mention them even when it makes sense you are a fucking nazi. There is just too much control over public opinion.

Everything was the jews.

A lot of Jews I know are really nice and productive, but I fucking hate them all and they are a cancer on society. We don't need them.

I wouldn't be a Jew if you paid me.

hmu

But there are so many Jews that seem to be on Sup Forumss side. They can't all be schemers and thieves. In fact, most of the controlling deep state such as Soros aren't Jews. You don't have to be a Jew to be an evil manipulator.

i believe that politics is mainly about power, very few people are actually interested to make a system that is stable because it works for everyone

direct democracy is key, if you want any system, its fine, just let it pass by the public, you know, the people who actually make up "the community/country"
want hitler 2? fine, make him approved by the community by direct democratic vote.

Laws and morals are human constructs, so its obvious that anything related to your beliefs is you buisness, but everything related to other peoples beliefs are theirs, so how do we solve it? direct democracy

What do you do when you don't agree with a community that has come to a conclusion based on direct democratic vote? No, you dont enforce your authoritarian belief for a few years of 'stability' while civil war or expansionist wars are faught to keep the power where you think its needed

you simply move to another community that agrees with your authoritarian values, and im sure if all of you can agree on who is to be boss, you are free to take over the world, good luck

>I don't hate jews and don't think they're as bad as everybody says they are.

You have a long way to go

>Also, I don't hate black people

You probably haven't met enough of them to know how truly terrible they really are.

Are you a girl?

Petition: Arrest George Soros

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros

I'm also too shy to act on it

That's the thing about Jews. They think they're innocent and oppressed and trying to do something good in the world.

>Also I don't hate black people.
blacks hate you though

I secretly admire Muslims, especially the way they keep women and jews in their place.

>I'm an atheist but thinking about going into Christianity; not because I believe in god but because I've noticed that Christian values provided more for their communities and created peace and prosperity more than atheism or any of the Islamic states.
You don't have to pretend. You can still have your political views without being a Christian, they're not tied.

>I'm pretty certain most of Sup Forums is just larping as anti-semites and blame the Jews for good laughs.

holy shit this is the funniest thing I've seen all day

>"they can't all be schemers and thieves"
That's what a lot of people say about politicians. Think for yourself, only a few people who actually have the interests of the common man in mind and don't have their stuck up their ass.

>But there are so many Jews that seem to be on Sup Forumss side. They can't all be schemers and thieves

Fuck off kike. There are no jews on our side. Jews by their very nature are good for nothing manipulators and tricksters. There is a reason why they have been kicked out of every damn country they've ever inhabited. I've talked to numerous jews and tried to keep an open mind. Each and everytime they opened their mouth my instincts told me that they were slippery and slimy pieces of shit.

But Trump is a politician now, and he's not a schemer. He's honest and pure and that's what the liberals hate.

Sikh man reporting, I think I am close to the truth, once all Sikhs wake up to this, you can expect us to not to sit around doing nothing, we originated to combat Islam, but a new enemy has entered the game...((them))

>International jewry is afoot, WW2 solidified their power, Hitler was right all along and was demonized in history books

>Both political parties are the same, division tactic by ((them)) to keep the goys fighting amongst each other

>The basic Hermetic principles of vibration, mentality, polarity etc are absolutely true and align with Sikh teachings (e.g "God" is unfathomable, vibrate on the name of "god" to achieve god consciousness, remain dead while yet alive, nothing in this world will come with us in the next, reincarnation, etc)

>Everything we know about ancient civilizations are a lie, ancient ruins in Antarctica will prove this

>No such things as aliens, just interdenominational beings

>Pizzagate is absolutely real

We have a lot in common, friend.
I wasn't a hardcore SJW, but I was very Liberal. I started noticing things were wrong. Stories were being mistold, or outright lied about.
>The DNC convention speech was a huge turn around for me... everyone looked so hysteric, brainwashed and cult like. She didn't say anything about her platform and all she did was insult Trump.
Then, I noticed lies about Brexit and white supremacy, when really Out and Proud Gays for Brexit, and Muslims for Britain supported and funded the leave campaign. ( easy to google)
> Everything else went downhill from there. My life hasn't been the same since.

huh, maybe Sikhs really are bros.

No joke. I'd put hell of a lot effort into establishing a white ethno state when enough people would be dedicated to it as well.
Always thinking of this video: youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
Even though I might be denied entry because of being of half Persian decent I'd love to see
this state prosper and all the other remaining states drowning in their own shitty ideologies.

>>No such things as aliens, just interdenominational beings
only thing i disagree on, i think both are highly unlikely

>now
Trump entered politics to MAGA not for power unlike other politicians. There are some other good apples but a large portion aren't.

>I'm an atheist but thinking about going into Christianity; not because I believe in god but because I've noticed that Christian values provided more for their communities and created peace and prosperity more than atheism or any of the Islamic states.

Cool. Read the Bible user. Start with the Gospel of John. After you finish, come back and ask Sup Forums what you should read next and talk about what you learned. And ignore the anti-Christian shills.

Praise Jesus Christ the Only-Begotten Son of God!

are you me?

I know what you mean. I've noticed how literally actual argument there is when Democrats debate. They all try and make arguments using guilt to win, and almost always without facts to back themselves up. Back when I was a hardcore SJW I once argued with my teachers about interpreting reality versus metaphors, not understanding that metaphors don't literally affect our reality. Looking back, my teacher was a really cool dude and probably hated feminists and SJW's like me.

I think a big part of Sup Forums is just anti-social retards who are desperate for validation and easily radicalized as a result. I think it's the same for most SJWs.

I think Sup Forums is largely apolitical. They don't really care about specific policies. It's more of an obsession with "winning" and fucking with the leftists.

I think divisive politicking, of which the right and left are both guilty, is going to lead to serious conflict in the future.

Gr8 b8. Soros is a jew

Left-wing libertarianism is the best out of all the available ideologies, right-wing libertarianism is a sick joke

Anti-semitism is a paranoid pseudo science

Feminism is mostly justified and I cringe when I see people desperately try to shoot holes into the wage gap

the U.S. (the right half of Republicans to be precise) is/are currently the biggest threat to human civilization

>desperately try to shoot holes into the wage gap
It's easily debunked what's the problem? Not that I'm some kind of edgy "Amazing Atheist" and there are no issues in womens rights, but the wage gap is bs 2bh

I use to not care about politics or racism but now everytime someone mentions feminism or racism I feel the need to speak up and I fucking hate it

I believe that the political and economic elites that rule over us are interested only in money, status, and power.

I believe that Trump and his Flying Monkey Legions are not qualified to be running things.

I believe that the only unfortunate thing about the upcoming war to the knife between these two groups, is that there can be only one loser.

I want to watch it all burn down.

>Feminism is mostly justified and I cringe when I see people desperately try to shoot holes into the wage gap
Nobody believes this unless they're retarded. Wage gap is a myth, and every company knows this. When Obama said they'd close the wage gap people immediately notice that women earned less than men in the white house. In order to defend himself the white house claimed that the reason was because women took different jobs than men. Even bleeding heart feminists can't argue this. There is no wage gap.

>Feminism is mostly justified and I cringe when I see people desperately try to shoot holes into the wage gap
In germany we have affirmative action for two groups
Disabled people
And fucking women

Please tell me how we are equal to this meme of a gender.

>I think a big part of Sup Forums is just anti-social retards who are desperate for validation and easily radicalized as a result.
I used to believe this too, which is why I came to Sup Forums originally. I believed people who have actual strong arguments shouldn't fear debates, because if their argument is strong it will always win out. I believe this stills holds true. However, I came to Sup Forums always expecting to btfo the average Sup Forumsack.But I was the one who tended to learn something new I never knew before.

Thing I don't believe:
>Jews control everything in the world and illuminati, NWO, etc
>Most conspiracy theories
>That a god exists

Things I do believe:
>Jews control the media and are push their agenda harder every day.
>Holocaust happened but numbers were greatly exaggerated
>Most blacks are subhuman
>All kebab must be removed
>If you share the same views I do, the color of your skin is irrelevant. Although most minorities are beyond help, occasionally you'll find a redpilled one.

Things I haven't looked into enough to decide:
>Pizzagate.
>9/11
I've been avoiding these rabbit holes for too long

I would say let's reopen an official investigation into 9/11. If you want to try to understand 9/11 just look at how this "new pearl harbor" was used and you'll see what kind of people the neocons are.

kill yourself fag

This is what a reasonable moderate should believe. Too bad you're a right wing extremist in today's society.

I have always hated authority of any kind, but most especially that which limits freedom in any way. I do believe in capitalism though because it is natural that hierarchies develop in any primate system. Monopolies are disgusting though and must be limited to ensure that others have a chance to succeed at which they are passionate about. See: Fast food, shopping marts, stuff like that.

International Jews that think they have a right to rule the world due to their chosen people bullshit are a parasite on the earth and are the most evil group of people to ever exist. The ones who just wanna dick around in Israel or are generally just normal people are alright.

It is obvious that there is a shadow government.

Muslims are much likes Jews. The Islam will take over the world folk can go die, and the ones just worshipping their god and keeping to themselves are alright.

I am a Christian, but I also think it is obvious many of the biblical stories are allegories, metaphors, or historical events that have been forgotten and romanticized.

Everybody should meditate, exercise, eat healthy, ask questions, listen to everybody, and have at least one experience with psychedelic drugs. Marijuana should be smoked at least once a month. Never let your anger, ego, or prejudices get the better of you. Judge groups with statistics, and individuals by their character and merit.

I believe it is the most sacred duty that we share our knowledge/wisdom with eachother. Ignorance is the greatest sin as it is the sin from which all others derive, and it must be opposed with the utmost fervence. We must never rest for a second for the forces of darkness do not.

Deus Vult.

He's part of the vast alt-right conspiracy

I honestly believe if that if Sup Forums focused on culture and mentality of people instead of "this race is superior than this one" they might be able to have a larger smoother influence on the world.

Feminism makes women ugly, and that's my only reason for hating it.

Most Jews are as clueless as most goyim, but the head Jews consciously worship Saturn and are pushing a transhumanist agenda. I support this agenda, because I'm a transsexual.

The deep state is composed of humanity's vanguard, and it also has a transhumanist agenda. I support it too, and want to become a member of it. Trump is also either a member or a servant of the deep state, and the elite love him.

The elite are pagans, and dislike Islam as much as they dislike Christianity. They import Muslims to cause the downfall of western liberalism, which will allow them to be public Nazis.

I sincerely believe in God, and Christianity is only the best, most traditional-for-westerners path. People put all the emotions they're ashamed of into the 'Religion and Spirituality' box, and they need to open it and rescue these emotions from the clutches of other people. You can be an atheist and you don't have to do drugs, but anti-spirituality is the primal form of degeneracy from which all others flow.

Blacks deserve respect, and I personally care for them deeply. But I can see that it's wrong to ask other people to pay for my pets. But if whites want to kill them, I'd be too much of a pussy and too lazy to stop them.

Jews aren't that special. What happened after WWII was that a new caste, which could be called Brahmin (I picked it up from some right-wing blog), started slowly taking over, rendering the traditionally viewed class conflict between labor and capital mostly irrelevant. These people are the true enemy: the professional managers, the CEOs, the academia, the career civil servants, the media, you name it. They may be called globalists, or the Deep State, or the Illuminati, it doesn't matter.

They subverted Western liberal democracy and capitalism, transforming it into a technocracy. These people truly see themselves as superior to the rest of humanity. Their ultimate goal is global bureucratic governance.

Thus, the threat represented by Trump insurgency is perceived as an existential one. Before, the Brahmin could always rely on this outdated class conflict to enlarge their power. Trump is a complete new breed - a traditional capitalist who rallies the working class against the establishment, meaning them. This is an explanation for absolute insanity with which they tried to stop him - not only does he threaten their power in US, US being a superpower, he threatens to remove their major tool to impose an agenda on other countries. Can he really do this? We will see.

You know I distinctly remember walking home through the dark and looking at the Christmas lights during the primaries. I came to Sup Forums and the second thing I asked was why non-Americans and in particular Europeans were so interested, excited, and informed about our elections when it was just barely getting started.

Every time I asked I got a similar answer: that if Trump got elected it would drive a similar change in their own countries.

But everybody has brain farts, so I didn't understand at that time the true meaning of that. It's called international revolution.

As a black guy, I'd say I relate with OP.

I'm a closet fedora tipper living in an Islamic theocracy.

i hate everyone including all races
don't have friends
don't have gf
all religions are bullshit we don't ar*b's religions
according to islam language of paradise is (((arabic)))
i hope there is no afterlife
i don't have a moral or motiviation, nothing is everything is permitted
i'm a potential criminal
i think i enjoy emotional pain, special thanks to all my relationships for that
i don't care about people, people are too stupid to rule themselves
civilizated world was a mistake
i love to people kill each other for dogma and other fairytales this is why i follow /sg/
i don't regret taking the redpill
that's all for now

>Chinese woman
>Grew up China during the height of communism
> most family members were party members.
> great grandpa was an artist, murdered for having capitalist themes in artwork
> all four grandparents jailed and tortured for saying the wrong things. Accused of being fascists
> uncle sent it to reeducation camp for making a joke while drunk
>another uncle sent to prison for making motivational speeches
> watched graphic designer neighbor get dragged out into the street and the murdered because someone thought his lettering had hidden background messages
> saw horrible things as a child, unable to talk about them. According to society they didn't happen. Jail and torture if you go against the narrative

Came to America

The world I knew is coming back. It is frightening, but at the same time I'm somewhat happy about this.

Americans are so arrogant. It's time they knew hell.

you have to go back

Got any stories involving this? What is Oman like? How restricted is the internet? Does anyone know? Thanks user

>larping

>
>you have to go back

I retained my Chinese citizenship.

When I came to America and saw the beginnings of this liberal tide that I knew so well, I knew it was going to go down in a couple years.

When shit hits the fan I will be on the first plane out. Going to stay here for a couple years and make some more money.

See, immigrants don't fucking assimilate.

(OP)
>
>you have to go back
you have to learn to use chinese cartoon websites

Oman is very dull. We have oil money, but not as much as the other Gulf countries.

The stereotypes about inbreeding among Gulf Arabs is true, especially in the smaller towns/cities. Marriages between first cousins are very common.

The internet is very restricted throughout the GCC.

>Does anyone know?

No. But one of my sisters is suspicious.

Don't pretend you weren't advocating for this. You knew that when America descends into civil war all the remaining world powers will be able to claim some part of the U.S. for themselves, including China. You're doing this because you wanted some of this territory for yourselves!

>No. But one of my sisters is suspicious.

And if she finds out?

I don't think she'd really care. And even if she ran to tell my Father it would be her word against mine. I doubt she'd say anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s

You are the exactly what is wrong with western civilization. Fuck you. Die.

See this is your problem. You're unable to distinguish between one person and billions. One person is a nation to you.

>I believe Muslims and illegal immigrants are truly a threat to the powers in the west and every single liberal I've met know this but don't care

Well thanks for confirming what I have thought for the last 4 years. I too was a liberal (Not a sjw) but started to dislike liberals for this reason. "Why do so many liberals seem to hate America?" I would ask myself.

I always thought "Da Joos" was just a meme until the refugee crisis happened and I saw the video of the jewish lady point blank saying jews don't want Germany to be predominately German and that it was a good thing that they would become a minority in their own country.

I don't see jews flooding their home countries to the point that they are replaced as a group of people but they want it for everybody else.

I don't "hate" them but I recognize they are a true evil in this world. They cannot help but cause cataclysmic destruction everywhere they go. They have to be destroyed if the human race is to survive imho. It's not even a "hate" thing to me. It's a save the world thing to me. You don't hate cancer you just simply find a cure for it.

If your not larping please give me your honest opinion as to why liberals hate the west so much? Is it because your college professors told you to hate America?

I believe the inner center of my mind is not what it appears. I have had one legitimate non-drug induced moment of contact with Her - "The Other" or "Transcendent Other", but to me She seemed more like a Mother or at least Her visage and Her voice were very clearly female. It was a miracle that compelled my belief in Goddess - every time I remember it I tear up over how thankful I am that She actually came to me - even if only for a short moment. The sheer urge I have now to be with Her dedicate my life to Her is completely overwhelming

>Is it because your college professors told you to hate America?
www.deliberatedumbingdown.com

It's a long book and some parts (particularly in the beginning) are no longer very apt for current year, but it's a good intro for the modern education system if you're up for the challenge.

Only a minority of the black people i know are blm retards.

I'm a white nationalist but I have brown fever and am very attracted to Indian girls because I fell in love with one once and she was the best sex I ever had.
I don't hate anyone, really, I just hate that non Europeans are in Europe in such numbers.
If they were ~1% of the population with low birthrates and made an effort to integrate, I wouldn't mind.

How do you say sjw in mandarin?
红卫兵?

People come to Sup Forums to feed trolls

this is a containment board for kids too retarded for Sup Forums and too arrogant for /x/

nothing said on Sup Forums will ever matter, especially the endless arguments

Yeah except for that time pepe became a racist symbol and Hillary had to give a speech about the "alt-right"

>especially the endless arguments
I swear people on this board can't argue for shit. It eventually comes down to being called some shill or a libcuck so much of the time.

Christianity's goals are worthy of praise as well as the morals it tries to instill in people but is at times more of an enemy than an ally

I'm starting to believe ethnostates are the way to go but have yet to completely swallow that redpill due to unanswered questions.

I don't hate jews but only because I've never had someone present the evidence for why they are scum. I live in the south so I almost never interact with jews.

We have to dominate other people before they dominate us, there is no room for things like communism and things like that to exist in the world. I'm all for people living as they wish and don't want to cause harm to others but its the cold reality.

to be fair Sup Forums is just a gathering location, one of many
not necessarily a hivemind controlling group like it wants to be seen as

what kills me about bad arguments is that they don't need to be made in the first place

Well, you know, the cafes in France lead to the French Revolution even though they were just gathering locations.

I would suggest a more comprehensive conception of history. All you have to do is look to Sup Forums's Japanese predecessor to understand the vector.

>www.deliberatedumbingdown.com
I will check it out.

I can't post without getting digits, it's uncanny

Thanks. I read the PDF during lunch at work and it took me a few months to get through it all. Go ahead and leaf through the boring parts.

But then I bought one of the last remaining physical copies in order to have it and gave it to a close friend for a combination of information and storage.