Brit/pol/Stop with the retarded inane arguments edition

>Bercow aide reveals Labour bias, controversy rolls on
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4227188/Speaker-John-Bercow-caught-new-row-Tory-MPs.html

>Nutall caught out using emotionally manipulative lies; UKIP in collapse
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/paul-nuttall-ukip-hillsborough-claims-lynda-roughley-stoke-by-election-a7580616.html

>Bank of England to keep using meaty fivers, now tenners too - despite fiat currency on brink of collapse
theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/15/bank-england-retain-plastic-5-note-vegan-protest-10-animal-fat

>UK-EU citizens threatened in EU exit negotiations
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4222618/EU-hit-Brexit-ejecting-expats-report.html

>Lord D.ubs amendment abandoned by May falling well short of intended aims
huffingtonpost.co.uk/harriet-blackmore/child-refugees_b_14736966.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

>UK Church of England is splitting further over report on gay marriage
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38982013

>Fear the hackers! 'Restrict all freedoms as neccessary' says Queen
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38964996

>May has no plan for UK energy mix, unable to respond on nuclear
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/business/news/theresa-may-ducking-concerns-about-future-of-moorside-nuclear-power-station-35454148.html

>Air pollution at breaking point - EU slams UK
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/air-pollution-final-warning-european-commission-uk-breaches-failure-latest-environment-16-areas-a7581191.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-38979582
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imperial Leather

Fuck Imperial Leather

>Paul Nuttall said of the events of September 11th: "I were just 'avin me jellied eels in Window On World restaurant like I do all the time when two fookin' great planes 'it the towers"

NATIVE Britons
Beware of
FOREIGN Influence

British Flag - Subhumans
>gypsy
>indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukrainian
>Racemixer (chink Wife)
>Racemixer (korean pig Wife)
>Racemixer (pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike Randposter
>Russian gopnik

British Flag - Degenerates
>Bomber Rimmer - Foot Fetishist Kike
>Preuße - Paedophile
>Meme Merchant - Autistic Underage Warmonger

Foreign Flag - Subhumans
>Ukrainian kike (Russian Flag)
>JIDF kike (South African Flag)
>Civic Nationalist Half-Breed/Mongrel (Netherlands)

YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

BTFO

when YKTD doesn't drop the soap in the thread for the sum-time it would take for a betamax player to solve the P versus NP problem because he's furiously checking teletext for the latest Peter Hitchens soap

So what's this I hear about the Church of England accepting queers now?

>Wrights Coal Tar
The soap of a real man

Shit lads, I forgot about the EU voters and teenagers. They're all eligible for voting in Scotland when May rolls around.

It's futile trying to save Scotland, isn't it?

>solve the P versus NP problem
Lad even I'm too old to get this

Fuck 'em

Here it is.

Seriously it is considerable easy to get a job these days? Are you actually trying? I could get a job within days back at uni.

Do you have some sort of disability? Did you go to Uni?

YK "I'm a moral conservative who refuses to work and pretends to shag a lass I'm not married to" TD, come at me you homeless cunt. How is your position of leeching in any way more respectable than renting (seeing as owning is near impossible)?

Can't have a wet shave with that poofy stuff, you can with Wrights Coal Tar Soap™ though

>Paul Nuttall is reported to cover up the wound from the gunshot with make up, on the famous photograph which he provided us a copy of, he said of the Vietnam war: No event in American history is more misunderstood than the Vietnam War. It was misreported then, and it is misremembered now.

10/10, poor Taigy-McFenian

>Paul Nuttall, who is said to have been present and visible in the Zapruder film said he "heard three loud bangs and this geezer's 'ed blew up"

>claims to have his girlfriend lying on his bed
>maybe I should leave
>nope, better rush to the new thread to post a picture of a bar of soap

Yes.

Come one don't be so mean. He probably has his reasons. Some humans are just weaker and deal with the world worse than others.

Still it is quite pathetic and I can't really take anything he says seriously anymore if he isn't able to land a piss easy job any mong can get.

I hate the voting at 16 meme, it's absolutely fucking pointless and only serves further arguments for letting even younger people vote further down the line

I thought they voted against that or something along those lines?

kek

Severe and crippling autism would be my guess

Here is the MAGA variant.

What will he have to put up with next in his poor life?

Just realized that's his dungarees in the background. kek

10/10, you should post these tomorrow during the day for some (You)'s

keep these coming

I asked earlier but is this a good thing?
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38979582

I'm retarded when it comes to economics, I guess wage growth is good but is it good when it outpaces inflation?
Like I said i'm an absolute retard on economic matters

Can't think of any more historical events to put him in.

7/7 bombings, collapse of the Berlin wall

I will leave that to others, I'm naturally a lurker.

If it's any consolation I can't actually give a good explanation of what it is.
>it asks whether every problem whose solution can be quickly verified by a computer can also be quickly solved by a computer.

But then I can't articulate the distinction between "verified" and "solved" so...

Pretty sure he's a holocaust survivor. What a brave man.

Make him one of the babies killed by Herod

>7/7
>Jap tsunami
>New Orleans
>nice truck

Hindenburg disaster

Virgins will simply refuse to believe it because it's so alien to them

If they can't get it no way will someone worse than them

Small critique, you can see spots where you have recoloured it different on the yank hat. 10/10 nonetheless

Witnessed Cain murder Abel

Standing in front of chinky tank tianeman square. As Neville chamblerain holding Munich agreement.

Ah shit

Jesus Christ it's James o brown what have we done to deserve this.

The fact that you are actually going to try and roll with this and think you can keep the little shred of credibilty you had left is astounding, even for you this is a new low.

He doesn't want to work a menial job because he fucked up his life and couldn't get anything better. McDonalds will hire the functionally retarded. They'll even hire the homeless. There is no excuse to be a NEET.

Yes, if wages grow slower than inflation you're effectively making less money than you were before.

You sure? I will do it but I feel guilty, I got loads of (You)'s for posting your free trade one the day May met Trump. Ill post the anglo one in the PTG now

Daily reminder that most people in this thread are probably too young to have even lived in pre-Blair Britain.

(brit)pol is dead

n'nite lads

They just have to switch on Jeremy Kyle to see how easy it is to get a no-standards shag. Not an argument.

What kind of fat slovenly sow would ever sleep with an unemployed guy in his mid 20s living with his mummy?

Yeah, a below-inflation pay rise is a de-facto pay cut.

Someone genuinely needs to contact the mods about trip fags here because I'm probably going to sack off Sup Forums at this rate

>born exactly one month prior

get fucked

Aye no problem.

>we will never experience John 'I should have a moustache' Major era brit/pol/

But he's talked about his gf plenty of times before now? Mongs like you just didn't notice

Please do, the people who won't shut up about tripfags are way worse than tripfags

You forgot to add me :(

What inspires you to go through with it when you don't want to exercise?

Memes aside, unironically, now that we're being serious, with no degree of ruseing or trolling, do you consider yourself to have far-right political views?

How long before that faggot yktd defends this cunt.

>plenty of times
No he hasn't.

>Thinks his community outreach supporter is his girlfriend and that she leaves for work when she goes home at 5pm
>Has a wheelchair and scat fetish
>steals fags out his nans handbag and blames it on her dementia when she notices them missing

a right wronging you lad

link to the post

>On the 7/7 bombings, Paul Nuttall said "I were just drivin me bus around and then this great big boom 'appened and almost blew me flat cap off"

Says the person defending yktds sex life

Fuck off u pathetic sack of shit

>do you consider yourself to have far-right political views?

Not in the slightest.

If you're not enjoying exercise you haven't got the right program. Start doing stronglifts 5x5. Have a black coffee or a pre workout shake before working out.

anycunt up itt like slipping the missus the rodger on a saturday night?

I just want small government, low taxes and no more immigration.

He might just have the greatest distance between his nose and mouth of any human being.

Define "far-right". A lot of people would consider me so since I'm an ethnonationalist, but economically I'm left of centre

Here, fat bastards have missed it. Only 1 (You) so far

Define far-right political views

No. I believe diversity is our strength.

She's my pregnant quadroon gf, not wife

this is what you get with ukip
#votelabour

LMFAOOOO

Please someone make a collage of all these posts, please, for Saint Valentines.

You won't actually leave will you. You'll just constantly moan and shitpost

The fact that it all boils down to sex is hilarious too. For all your peacocking about your alleged social conservatism and morality, you base your entire argument around sexuality and throw the entire thing out of the window.
And the people who complain about people moaning about tripfags are even worse. Funny cycle isn't it?
No, Western 'far-right' views are solidly centrist when taking into account the views of the rest of humanity.

wtf I hate nuttall now

Thanks guys, I should really brush up on economic matters etc, it's one place where I fail to make an argument or discussion

I'd rather not be 18-19 stone again
Also find exercise routines that suit you and you enjoy and work from there, don't go all in straight away

Just posted Taigy-McFeinian in EIRE Sup Forums
Should get a few (You)'s

>For all your peacocking about your alleged social conservatism and morality
He was ranting recently about how the sexual revolution was a mistake as well.

The irony is too fucking sweet.

Hi again, you never said your age or where you live, not exact address but city?

Little did they know that Edward Heath had his own means of "Taking Power" - turning out all the lights in a bird-brained fight with the one union he couldn't afford to fuck with during an energy crisis.

Bowling Green survivor

Look at the state of coren. Revolting.

lmao

>all Nuttall had to do was let Snell and Labour kill themselves
>decides to go full retard

reporting in.
what did i miss?

YKTD autism and Nuttal.

Same as usual.

Your desktop PC is not your girlfriend, she has to talk back to you, and no, it has to be female living human tissue... males if you're a fag.

Bournemouth

My age is elsewhere if you seek it.