The Deep State

It has become abundantly clear who is really in charge of the United States. When Donald Trump was elected as the 45th POTUS, we thought that he would be the most powerful man in the country. We were wrong. The Deep State is the true power. Michael Flynn was made an example of by the Deep State. They're flexing their muscle hard right now. No matter how hard Trump tries, the Deep State, which has been there for decades, will continue to impede his progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/allen_b1.html
strawpoll.com/6152459
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what do we do? Many on here keep saying that we have nothing to protest since Trump won the election and that Trump is now the most powerful government official in the world. They say that the Antifa riots and crying MSM aren't affecting anything since the American people have already voted for Trump. But what if the decision of the American People doesn't matter any longer? What if Trump isn't the most powerful government official in the world? What if the United States has been under the control of an elite group of globalist crypto-Jews placed in the highest echelons of the intelligence community for decades? What do we do now? I'm sorry to black pill you guys, but I feel like we are no longer in control. There needs to be a purge of the Deep State. They are a severe threat to traditional American values and ideals.

Chuck Schumer is such a a fucking kike merchant. No doubt that he is one of the key players in this internal coup against Trump.

SLIDING
L
I
D
I
N
G

A misson: WHO are the deep state?

>deep state
give me a quick rundown

They're the key players in the upper echelons of various governmental agencies, both secret and known about. The CIA are kinda the head honchos of the Deep State.

It was already abundantly clear. Its literally the cornerstone of this board. It is the 'red pill'.

>>predicted in I pet goat 2

everything is being exposed right now

The red pill assumes that we can become more powerful than them. I just don't think that's possible anymore, short of a violent overthrow of the Deep State.

The fucking ZOG! The whole swamp needs ovening, not draining

We just need to execute them for being traitors. enough of this bullshit.

Mostly Jews I bet ; )

I unironically think that Trump needs to suspend habeus corpus desu

How do we meme the deep state into submission? Ideas anyone?

Just rent a helicopter and start giving one way rides to traitors

>tfw you've known this for years

Can't foil the tinfoil.

>Sup Forums is finally realizing you can't "reform" your way out of this one
>Their hero, who was tarnished to begin with, has already bent the knee
desu senpai, you have to burn the whole rotten structure to the ground and rebuild after that

As do I. It's the only sure way to defeat these bastards. Lincoln did it when the Republic was in trouble. The Republic is in trouble right now. It will be an unpopular move, but it needs to be done.

Trump will get those hook-nosed bastards in time.

>Their hero, who was tarnished to begin with, has already bent the knee

I don't think he's given up. He is still fighting. I just think that he's powerless at this point. If we got rid of the Deep State, Trump would be unironically the best president we've ever had.

#pizzagate

An elected member needs to create a bill that changes civil service laws, to allow President Trump to fire these parasites, much more quickly.

It will put milquetoast Republicans on record on where they stand as well.

If changes to laws, that lessen appeals rights of fired Federal workers, happens...the quicker President Trump can start issuing pinkO slips.

BASED QUARTZ CRYSTAL SHOPKEEPER

Exactly, but from the way things are looking right now the (((Deep State))) is in trouble because Trump has them set up with a 77D move in place

>Trump has them set up with a 77D move in place

I sure hope so.

There was a black chinook helicopter flying over my house right now. A-am I in trouble, guys?

>This may give a clue

whale.to/b/allen_b1.html

He'll do anything to not lose his loli sex slaves.

This.
Not even joking.
He has certainly gotten them to take the bait and expose their treasonous ways.
The military and police are with him, as is the heartland. It's time desu.

Deus Vult.

If you're not a communist you have nothing to worry about

The backlash would be big, but popularity isn't more important than the well being of our nation.

Hmm really made me think. Maybe this poll can hep us decide.

strawpoll.com/6152459

All he has to do is expose P1zzaG8 and popularity wouldn't even matter

Is this all just LARP shit or can someone give me a quick rundown of the deep state with evidence?

You want evidence? How about the events of the past few weeks: secret information and intel has been leaked to the MSM in order to discredit the Trump administration. Michael Flynn, who was a citizen when he was apparently spied on while talking on the phone, had his stuff leaked to the MSM. The fact that the intelligence community is leaking shit in order to undermine Trump is evidence that there is a Deep State within the intelligence community. They have always had power, and unless something is done about it, they will always have power.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

Start that American Civil War round 2 then! And then continue to Deus Vult in Europe and hang Merkel!

>phone calls to leaders
>pissgate dossier
>Michael Flynn phone calls

There is some deep shit that needs to be looked into. Trump is surrounded by spooks. He needs to purge people asap.

Yeah it's clear both the cucked right and left want war with Russia.

We should declare antifa a terrorist organization so we can route both them and ISIS out of your country as a humanitarian gesture

If it's real, and he has proof, they'll kill him if he spills the beans. It's his life insurance policy, and I'm guessing something JFK did not have.

Wait and see.

We voted for Trump because only he alone could deal with these traitorous swine. Lets how it pans out.

I think Sessions will be ready to indict a lot of people. I really hope they're setting up a sting against the most vile politicians.

can someone give me a quick rundown on the events of trump's presidency so far? havent been keeping up with everything.

That's the most jewish face I've seen.

Trump was chosen by the universe and God Himself to save this timeline from destruction; His Life is not in danger

That could be part of it desu. He might know that Trump will use pizzagate against them. He is trying to weasel his way out of it by taking Trump down before Trump takes him and various other down

Get a deepstate hashtag trending. Meme them out.
#coup
#deepstate

OP is 100% correct.

White people will be fighting for the right just to survive if we let them remove Trump. Be prepared to do whatever it takes to protect yourselves from the libtards and their non-white minions who are going to be used against us as footsoldiers.

This is why sarah silverman has been rambling about nazis for the past few weeks. The jews are plotting the anti-US resistance.

How hard would it be for Trump to just fire all the bureaucracy and start over with non-hacks?

Maybe Flynn should just have tried not being a Russian lackey.

Thats not flynn is being accused of doing

he is accused of negotiating with a foreign state without having the legal authority to do so

What do you think Trump is plotting?

Seriously, I am 100% confident Trump is planning on purging these intelligence community traitors or else he knows he isn't going to win.

I can tell you one thing it is not in his nature to go down without fighting, and never has he lost don't begin to doubt he will lose now. If you want to do anything of value demonstrate support for the man and his mission. All he needs is the American people's continued strident support and all the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune will fall awry.

Trump can't be stumped.

He's going to make them think they're winning before he pulls the rug out, completely and utterly.

That's one of his favorite moves.

Between that and lying about it, you've got the cover story down.

I think Sessions is a good man, and we will be getting this stuff sorted out very soon.

Sessions swiped away Biden's hand from his grand-daughter... He knows who these demons are.

God protect Trump and American first loyal staff.

The deep state is gonna go down. They are backed in a corner and shrieking.

It would be very hard, but possible. He can start by urging Congress to cut funding to various departments and agencies. He can also start mass layoff of government jobs. Unfortunately, that will only weaken the Deep State, not destroy them.

As other have said, the best/worst case scenario is that he suspends Habeus Corpus. It would be the easiest way to lock these fuckers away forever. They are traitors, plain and simple.

We know who (((they))) are.

I have high hopes for Sessions. He seems like he legitimately hates the crooked politicians.

Yeah I don't think it should be too hard:
March the military into the Pentagon, interrogate every single operative, hang traitors in the yard as examples, implant loyalists at the head of every department, slowly purge members over the remaining 8 years. A bit too distasteful for the general public so maybe trials in hidden courts for the traitors instead of hanging.

I totally agree, their seems to be strategic silence on the White House's end to me. Little movement on the repeal on Obamacare hints to me they find something else much more urgent and in need of their mental stamina and energy. I think it must be these leaks and the intelligence community in general.

Ben Rhodes is a name I see being thrown around a lot. He seems to be one of the head conspirators against Trump.

freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/

BENJAMIN RHODESBEIN

JUDEN

So?

Sup Forums is a board to celebrate Jewish culture.

Jew confirmed. Plus, his brother is the president of CBS. Typical.

If trump doesn't violently depose the traitors, he will be hamstrung for his entire term.

If there's a Civil war, it's going to be US troops being lead by General Mad dog and General Flynn. They will fight against foreign troops who were trained by the US i assume. They may bring in those Arabs they trained and south Americans and Mexicans too to fight Americans. I think China and Russia will join in as allies and go against the deep state because they want to fuck over special interest they deem harmful to their nations as-well.