DONALD TRUMP *WILL* BE IMPEACHED. JUST A MATTER OF TIME

politico.eu/article/donald-trump-impeached-you-can-bet-on-it-bookies-odds/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UfEqh8sdQ70
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/56tamx/not_gonna_lie/
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=Yxz0p_4wXDA
tomheneghanbriefings.com/Hillary-Clintons-Bagman-David-Brock-Fingered_09-22-2016.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OteJEpmZZYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>those tabs
ayyyyyyyyyyy lmao

where's the gay sex with hats on tab

Haha the left really is deranged

>you can bet on it
Just like they bet on the election, I fucking love this timeline.

i might take that bet. there's literally zero chance that (((they))) will allow mike pence to become president

Hahaha fucking genius leaf. Top Kek.

Did you figure out how to make a 1337 Sup Forums legion gold account yet? Lets you namefig, blank post and tri force

Also google how to sage this shit

CNN agrees with you

>4 chan account
Leaf I can't wait to Rake You. Also Sage

>jewish odds
good try shekelstein.

Time to bet on it then because these idiots don't understand how this works at all

>@reliablesources
reminds me of when fox news added "fair and balanced" to their name lmfao.

>Politico
>Old version of OSX
>Safari
>ABP instead of uBlock Origin

top-tier bait my mans

HAHAHAH former drumpf supporter and voter here. Its amazing watching him crush and burn to the ground. In all of seriousness he can't let him get the nuclear codes.

This. Fuck drumpf and fuck his supporters.

>>youtu.be/UfEqh8sdQ70

Great posts. Really change the image of this board.

>no penis enlargement supplements tab
>no how to take a screen shot tab

4/10 see me after class.

Can I get a quick rundown of this copypasta?

For what, exactly?

Christ you retards are annoying.

Hillary Clinton and the pedophile cabal WILL be rolled out this triggering mass suicides of faggots like OP.

stale pasta. get a new line dickhead

Are you aware of your samefaggotry?

>politico

>muh drumpf impeachment
>except Trump dindu nuffin

OP is faggot confirmed, day of the rake incoming.

Guys... how do i make a 4 chan account?

THE UK *WILL* STAY IN THE EU

DONALD TRUMP *WILL* NOT BE THE NOMINEE

HILLARY CLINTON *WILL* BE ELECTED

HILLARY CLINTON *WILL* WIN IN A LANDSLIDE

DONALD TRUMP *WILL* BE IMPEACHED

Aren't the far-leftists tired of all their losing?

I can't tell if this is satire or not, it is a leaf

This is good bait OP.

actually you can bet on it

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>make a Sup Forums account
>post on Sup Forums
>screenshot42_filefoldertrump_4chanwebsitepoliticalboard_(rename after posting).png

Kek gr8 b8 8/8

Political Bookies bet wrong on Brexit and Hillary while Sport Bookies lost on Japan's Rubgy Team, the Cubs, and the Patriots.

i never said anyone was getting paid, mohammed. i just pointed out that he's using stale copypasta. if you google what he said, the first match is reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/56tamx/not_gonna_lie/

You're an idiot. Trump is outsmarting his enemies every day. Just sit back and watch what happens

How do I get hired at ShareBlue? :^(

As much as I love betting, they are only offering the option that he will be impeached, they are not offering the option that he won't be impeached

FAKE NEWS

Pizzagate is real. Podesta is spiffy. Comet ping pong dungeon.
Select all images with pizza

Leafs don't understand satire. They're entire country consists of people who have actual mental illnesses resulting in a Cuck's paradise where you can watch all the Refugees fuck your women while you pay for them to do so.

Contact any of these people.

NUCLEAR
CODES
O
D
E
S

Torture, fuck, and kill a child. Then force the other child to eat the dead child

>Those tabs
>That browser
Either Canadians are getting better at this or there's a cabal of Australian shitposters using Canadian proxies.

>bookies-odds

the same bookies who gave Trump zero chance of winning the election??

That's just what the media wants.

i can't believe gringos (more like the electoral college, though) actually voted for this clueless cheeto as their president!

HOW CAN DRUMPFKINS EVER RECOVER??? HAVE YOU SEEN THE POLLS RECENTLY??? DRUMPF BTFO! HOW CAN DRUMPF EVER RECOVER HAHA!!! HES FINISHED ITS OVER FOR HIM SAY WITH ME MADAM PRESIDENT XDDDDDD !!!

Not only he will be impeached but he will also resign before getting convinced so Pence could pardon him. Trump already has a foot in the grave.

You posted the wrong version.

>bookie odds on Trump

Hahahaha you have to be fucking joking. Do they have any self awareness?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HE WAS STARTING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

o hai there

Won't happen for at least two years.

The dems don't have the votes.

Quit posting screenshots. Post the whole thing brother.

mad because you got deported Paco ?

What makes you think this will ever happen?

He will make America so great they will be so untired of winning, they'll retire the president post after his second term and just name him god emperor.

Thanks - they've been zapping the link tho

Reminder that your little fantasy isn't going to happen and that This Week your bosses will All be Arrested for their demonic crimes.

1 post by this ID

Lmao CTR faggot doesn't know how to crop.

>bookies taking dumbass lib money

Sounds cool to me

>Hillary has a 99.99999999999999999% chance to win the presidency.

Yeah I won £1,000 because of the bookies' odds on Trump last year.

But I'm sure they'll be more accurate this time.

Don't worry. It's on a government site. Download it if you're worried.

its admitted that Antonious(a known symbol for pederasty) is the avatar of Silvagunner.
Silvagunner got the "callou" video(sounds like Podesta) from worldcorp.
its also admitted that the same symbol of pederasty, Antonious, is jimmy comets avatar
, VOAT will hear about this
youtube.com/watch?v=Yxz0p_4wXDA

Noice.

I wish I'd bet more.

I even maxed out my bank credit line, since I was pissed that I missed Brexit

Here's your (You), leaf.
You deserve it.

In two weeks there will be another scandal, this time democrats, again.

REminder:

David Brock is getting done for Money Laundering and possibly roped up in the RICO case coming down the pike soon.

> David Brock operates over a dozen pro-Clinton organizations from his office in Washington DC.

>Uncovered records expose a constant flow of money between his organizations.

> Brock’s unregistered Professional Solicitor, the ****( Bonner Group )***, receives a 12.5% cut every time money is moved.

There’s a reason why David Brock chooses to house an unregistered Professional Solicitor in his office to raise money for his conglomerate of Super PACs and non-profits.

Professional Solicitors are required to disclose their active solicitation contracts. Brock wants his unregistered solicitor, the Bonner Group, to keep their client list hidden for a very specific reason.

Why pay all your comapnies from your other companies through an in-house, unregistered solicitor?

Because...
DAVID BROCK IS LAUNDERING MONEY BY PAYING HIS COMPANIES WITH HIS """OTHER""" COMPANIES THROUGH THE ***BONNER GROUP***!

HE THEN GETS A CUT BACK OF THE 12.5% "HANDLING FEE" FOR EACH TRANSACTION.

THAT is how he was washing cash for the Clinton Orgs!

He's fucking TOAST if mere civilians can find this data out in the clearnet.

Once Sessions DOJ gets shit via subpeona... lol, it's over!

Enjoy your "job" while you have it shillfags!!

D. Brock is releasing dirt on podesta if he goes down, he already has them on the ropes with his pizzagate leaks

nice one leaf

I don;t mean to call you a LARPing liar... but I'm REALLY close to all this stuff and... that's news to me.

How... pray-tell, do you know this and why should I not just assume it's made up bullshit that people want to hear?

There's way WAY too many LARPfags going wild with BS (like the artfags posting their stupid Globocorp/Lux Bananna cult shit for clicks) and muddying the waters.

Do tell.

Right now, Republicans in the Senate and House are too chickenshit to do anything because they are afraid they'll pick the wrong side, but let another domino or 2 fall and they'll reach a tipping point. When that happens, Donny's toast.

>Hillary President? You can bet on it
>Hillary Clinton *will* be presidnt. Just a matter of time.

so many from Sandy Hook here,
population of millions who knew
shill busted :)

the siivagunner arg, like all arg's are grooming video made by pedos.
they lure kids in with a online scavenger hunt, and then direct them to darkweb type video, such as worldcorp banned videos, which feature a podesta like voice.
the arg designers teaches tricks from the dark web, to decode each part of the ARG to move to the next goal. One of the main tricks ARG tech the kids they groom is steganography, look at the ARG explanations of siivagunners, calliou, stenography is to lead the kids playing ARG to thier next destination, which eventually leads to dark web type videos

I wish you chinks would leave my country.

>Donald Trump *will* lose the election. Just a matter of time

Even better than the tabs is the fact that it's Apple

Always without the sauce, user.

Wai always without sauce?

You seem to be suffering from a limp credibility.

Gotcha... so you have no proof of Brock's actual invilvement, just wild /x/-tier free association of "facts"

Stop m8.

I do understand that ARGs are used by the intel community and occult lodges to vet pawns. I get it... it DOES happen.

I do fully understand how pedos groom kids... I get it.

What I'm saying is is this...

I'm trying to BUILD A CASE... one that stands up in a court of law.

Not the court of...
>but DDDUUUUUUUDDDDDDEEEE!!! It like... all just makes "sense maaaaannnn!!! ya can just FEEL IT!!"

because that is some stupid ass kid shit.

Stop LARPing because YOU ARE HELPING THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!!

I'm serious... you are making any real investigations fucking REALLY difficult with all this shit.

Literally posioning juries before the grand jury is even convened... which is WHY (((THEY))) are pushing this stuff through their drones.

THINK.

Please.

So this is news now? I can't believe it.
The media wants him dead? Man, what kinds of implications they shit out.
Truly, this is the worst time line.

it's not all bad

No he won't

November 9th was such an awesome day

>Spend entire night laughing hysterically flipping between TYT, CNN and reddit
>BBC in the background, frantically working out Hillary's diminishing routes to victory by the minute
>Podesta's cowardly "we haven't lost... But everyone should go home" speech when Hillary couldn't show her face was the best TV I've ever seen
>£1k richer at 8am
>Get email from client, it starts, "I will see you later on this horrible morning"
>Reply, "Good morning!!! Yes, see you then!"
>Come fully 'out of the closet' at work
>Get in an argument about immigrant rape stats
>Colleague says in a group email including me, "I'm so worried about the twisted, immoral people who support Trump"
>Reply with a sad Pepe
>P.S. She's from Korea which is 98% Korean
>Get dirty looks on the tube for my MAGA hat
>Haven't felt so good all year

I can't wait for 2020.

tomheneghanbriefings.com/Hillary-Clintons-Bagman-David-Brock-Fingered_09-22-2016.html

(You) can use .gov searches to verify EACH and EVERY piece of info presented here.

And this is from SEPTEMBER.

Session and crew have ALL OF THIS and much more.

when they drop the hammer... the roaches will be crushed.

Bet on that.

I'm just pissed over the ARG LARP /x/ distractions that have thrown the citizen investiagtors (very very important aspect BTW) for a fucking spastic loop the past few weeks.

They "leaked" a new one yesterday too, because too many people called out the Globocorp Vaporwave LARPers as BS... so now, round 2...

Please focus on facts. There IS (I believe at least) an espteric drive for MANY of the pawns in this shit... but it is NOT PROSECUTABLE.

You can't issue a warrant to arrest someone for being a
>suspected Moloch Worshiper

This is not Catholic Dominated Europe circa 1200 AD!

That's all Im saying.

>you can beat on it

Are you sure you wanna do it? like with brexit and the elections, motherfucker?

Who keeps making these threads? He can't be impeached without commiting any impeachable offences.
And he won't be removed from office anyway so I don't know why haters treat it as a way to elect Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=OteJEpmZZYU
go to 12sec into that video, antonius again, the symbol pederasty is all your precious videos, nice try Robert Richardson

Holy shit that filename

looks they use the word larping, the shills for Antonius now

You seem to be trying pretty hard to convince me not to think but jokes on you, the old noggin is still joggin

>bolitico.eu

>3 AM EST
>It's called.. TRUMP WINS!!
>go back onto /pol after reseting my laptop

>THIS PLAYS by default

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

Truly the best night of the decade besides my wedding.