Joe Rogan and Stephen Crowder are live talking about pizza related things! Get the fuck in here!

Joe Rogan and Stephen Crowder are live talking about pizza related things! Get the fuck in here!

youtube.com/user/PowerfulJRE/live

Other urls found in this thread:

leddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5uaky3/i_found_something_guys_and_it_is_freaking/
mobile.twitter.com/wienerherzog2/status/831939942091784192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

denying sandy hoax

those retards switched from politics to fighting and MMA... fuck this podcast

Every time :'(

h'haaaaaa yah . . . steven's all over the place tho ! he's too uptite ! i knew rogan was gonna try & diffuse that energy . . . CALM down steven! also he kept on that point about the "LEFT" being more "VIOLENT" in protests, that's a mistake i've made talking to friends, referring to the "LEFT" in such a BROAD sense . . . he was HAMMERING that point home and joe did not care as much about it ! stupit steven pls calm down steven i love u but he was being silly for a bit there ! i hope MILO prepares for REAL TIME on friday in a way that does not sabotage his main points like crowder couldnt help but do today! i always have this worry before live events start , or anticipating an appearance. . ..

oOoo potential topic change ! topic chaaaange . . . . fighting > alky > ??????

WOoOOoOH WE BACK ON BOARD BABY

It seems like a common occurrence that Joe tries to get right-wingers drunk on whiskey.

Joe's being especially retarded today and he triggers me when he says the taste of whiskey isn't enjoyable

HAH yeh.. yea.. did alex actually drink? i don't remember him dringken. yea maybe it just cools tensions. cause he senses the ideological rift so it tends to smooth things over. dont blame em rly . .

pull that up jamie.

Yeah, Alex actually got up from the podcast and went and grabbed the bottle. Seemed drunk as fuck.

hheh heh yea. yea yr rite. yea.
this is cozy thread compared to rest of scary board :)

oh god I can't handle this podcast... Joe is getting exposed hardcore as a cuck.

I bet he'll ask Crowder to fuck his wife after the show.

crowder's LOSIN me UUGH he's LOSIN joe but he's FRUSTRATING me with his STUBBORN-NESS. . . REIN IT IN, CROWDER.. REIN IT AAAUUUGHN

PULL

THAT

UP

JAMIE

EPIC BATTLE OF THE MINDS

Crowder's a fucking idiot

this is a trainwreck i don't think I'm gonna watch anymore

their personalities are too conflicting and Crowder's temperament seems to bring out Rogans most retarded impulses

WH-NO--! WHY .. WHAAY . . . THE PRIUS POINT WAS NOT A BAD POINT . . calling it a 'white guilt mobile' was a BIT TOO FAR . . .

(((THEY)))

YEA.. YEA GOOD ASSESSMENT... OH G*D ..

Why are you typing like you've had a stroke?

Crowder is really hit or miss.
He's on spot with most things but sometimes he's not funny
He's apart of that cringe e celeb posse that screams sjw and safe space at everything

I don't know much about Joe other than he's a dumbass also

muh not everybody ad infinitum

Crowder is constantly drawing comparisons between unrelated shit. Makes him seem like an idiot

He's funny 10% of the time
He's right 10% of the time
He's unfunnny and wrong 90% of the time

H'HAAAAAA i'm... i'm from s4s, alrite? it's conversational .. its ... its like a panic, im panicking & its conversational.. fogof !

He's trying to be a mainstream Fox News type conservative. Hopefully he realizes he needs OUR approval to be successful for the younger generation that he's going for.

This is pretty shit

Really wrong 90% of the time? Most of the stuff he says is just regurgitated from this board

This tension is tight. First JRE fight night?

makes him seem like controlled opposition

NAAOURAOGUGHHH

ugh stop TALKEN over rogan ! stop TALKING OVER RO ~deep breathe~ GAAAAHN

90% of Sup Forums threads are shit, he doesn't regurgitate the 10% that are good.

looks so weird to see so much land in lower manhattan.

He is right most of the time, it's just that he isn't that funny though he really tries to be.

Who is this (((THEY)))?

Something's not adding up here. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Even when Crowder's right he's too stupid to be eloquent about his point

wtf i h8 crowder now . . . D:

damn this is boring

holy shit, wtf is wrong with rogan today

his face looks like bloated and sickly like a bum's ass and he's acting like a retard

There is just nothing interesting about crowder at all. Joe is at least entertaining even though he's kind of dumb

he goes full retard with a couple of drinks in him

king of lightweights

Fucking hell. I made the mistake of reading comments on some other videos.
Rogan fanboys are a bunch of "woke" anti racist junkies

>insulting Crowder's Trump impression

Degenerate pot smoking addict

Joe Rogan is a retard

>Pizza
From leddit/voat:
leddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5uaky3/i_found_something_guys_and_it_is_freaking/

He's a drug addict and pumps himself full of steroids, his body is a chemical wasteland

It's crack.

lol joe is one of the most intelligent people with a voice

rogan is a dumbass but he would be useful

top fucking kek.. gj LEAF.. for once you posted something funny

Crowder makes Rogan look like a fucking 8 year old

DUDE GUERILLA BUDHISM

surely you jest

but i remember some of his fans actually believe this shit

KID ROCK RULES. THA MOTHAFUCKIN CRAMPER

His fans must be retarded too

The guy is just a rambling pothead

DUDE AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS LMAO.

I sometimes feel like I would make great guy sitting on the sidelines on the podcast correcting rogan and adding little infos here and there.

What rogan basically talks about without knowing is spiritual materialism. The guy stops fucking and whatnot because he doesn't want to be attached to anything is attached to buddhism now. Confused the raft with it's purpose.

>tfw no one cares about this
How about this one?
mobile.twitter.com/wienerherzog2/status/831939942091784192

What have I missed? Why is nobody freaking out?

this is literally all the Rogan cliches in one episode

finger that points to the moon . . .

bump

Crowder is based

Exactly. Not an expert but apparently I know more about buddhism than rogan. Afaik gautama himself claimed buddhism is just a means to an end and when you reach it's purpose it should be discarded. Some people make themselves comfortable half way through.

yes and he did a line of coke in the bathroom

Joe rogan is the prime example of pseudo intellectual. Dude has surface level knowledge over a wide range of topics, and that's it

Joe makes Joe look like an idiot. The weed is killing his braincells lol

Why does this yz green id guy keep posting like a retard and no one gives a fuck?

Fucking finally somebody said something about "ideologues". Where the fuck did that even come from, same with demagogue.

JOE ROGAN CONFIRMED TRUMP ADVISOR.

Which animal did he bring up this podcast?

Are you some Ken M impersonator or something more annoying?

Mountain Lions. Dude they will fuck you up.

Both of them have incredibly short attention spans

That is pretty substantial, nice find. Not related to this thread really but worth looking at. Looks like pizza places being crime safehouses isn't so far fetched after all...

pf, fogof, im a pretty big deal on s.4.s. .. 4bettr or 4worse... ppl posted a few-a my pastas on this board, check out 90161573, learn 2 respect !

even just at 80 pounds that thing will wreck your day

Love me some crowder. just started listening, when did this start?

2 hours ago

four forty five master race time

no1 chekkt my trips, is that illegal here? heh

Shit is fucked and does not add up.

Rogan dropped the Brietbart Podesta-is-a-child-sex-slave-operative tweet, and Crowder shat up the stream playing with his pipe and then told the audience to search for Brietbart talking about Michael Jackson's pedo cameraman instead

>Now discussing rape culture

BTFO

crowder is a pussy, he always plays it safe with trump and getting too far to the "right" hes like introduction to not being a fucking slave retard but he does it so gay

Crowder is so blue pilled on the pharmaceutical industry.

I'm paranoid something other than his cowardice is in play

>Alex Jones episode
>producers are shit hot and pull up obscure news articles Alex quotes in seconds
>this episode
>producers are so incompetent they can't even source the right MMA video, their usual beat on Rogan's pocast

Crowder never bought into pizzagate as far as I know

Whats joe even trying to get mad about?

(((washington post)))

They're getting heated. I want to see them fight.

Yeah but the only people retarded enough to ignore the evidence at this point are paid MSM shills. David Seaman even started covering it again

Nobody but CNN and Sorosposters ever claimed it was all centered on Comet Pizza, this shit is global

are you on something?

>won't let his guests speak
>goes on crazy rants
>super defensive
Is this supposed to be the left wing version of Alex Jones?

Joe went full Ana Kasparian instulting Crowder lol..

I wanna see shkreli on here with them

Needs more Eddie "We just don't know" Bravo