KRUMPF IS A COAL BURNER

>trump has dated a black model named Kara Young
>after he divorced Ivana he started to date a young black woman

GUESS HE GOT TIRED OF SLAV PUSSY AND NEEDED TO MOVE ON TO AFRICAN PUSSY!

HOW DO YOU FEEL Sup Forums? YOUR GUY NEEDS TO PAY THE TOLL

sips tea* "ahhhh the sweet refreshing taste of seeing quompf get BTFO

she's not black. Everyone knows Amuricans are white.

>being rich
>not trying a variety of different pussy flavors

if she doesn't get pregnant it's not racemixing.

he didn't linger, or put a ring on the finger

Nope she's half black. He burned coal. There's no getting away from it

Keep making excuses he still fucked a nigger

shes white on my screen

fucking shills are we going to do something about them guys?

Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by April 1st.

Donald Dumbfuck himself will be fighting for his life.

He will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about Pence. We know how to deal with Jesus Freaks. See: the HUGE Democratic majority that came after we absolutely wrecked George W. Bush.

Pence will also do as our deep state says. He will be forced to hit Russia HARD. Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them hack an orange toddler into office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW HIS ASS OUT. You should have let her win. Now, you will suffer.

this proves he's a racist once and for all

Former Trump supporter here. It's been fun watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let him get his hands on black pussy.

wtf i h8 bloink now

>BLEACHED
Nothing wrong with white men taking their women.

wtf i hate draonkermpfr now

She looks Italian tbqh

Sage and reported

YES GIRL!

A High Yellow. Probably like that slave half-sister of his dead wife that Thomas Jefferson used to dick.

Nothing you can do about it

Fucking Droinkf

Wow! He's so tolerant and multicultural. I wonder what liberals are even complaining about.

holy shit BUMPFLETS BTFO how can they recover from this?

>hillary won the popular vote by over 3 million votes
>SHES RUNNING AGAIN IN 2020

How scared are Rumpfkins right now?

>DRUMF IS A RACIST AND HIS FOLLOWERS ARE RACISTS HOWEVER HE ACTUALLY ISN'T SO HOW DOES IT FEEL RACIST DRUMFTARDS
How can one group be so absolutely aggravating

These shill threads are a fucking joke. I understand psyops but this "fuck you Flumpfkins" bullshit goes nowhere esp when its coming from a buttraging faggot. It only makes me pity George Soros for getting screwed on this deal

Wrong.

>drumpfkin trying to refute this absolute flawless BTFO

can i lick those tears?

>going on a board full of people with yellow fever and telling them that trump had sex out of his race
wow it's nothing