The flood

I don't know why but I have a feeling that the GOP is turning on Trump. I feel like they are plotting up some scheme to impeach him. There will be some kind of crazy revelations in the next few days.. I just feel it

when were the gop ever with trump?

Exactly. I shouldn't have said "Turning on".. Had a few pints. I just have a bad feeling

I remember this thread from December. Same picture, too.
Only then it was about feeling like someone was going to assassinate Trump.
I guess I've got a better memory than the shills.
Word your shilling differently, you jackasses.

Concern trolling

They were never with him, and he was never really with us. GOPe only care about cheap labor and low taxes for their businessmasters and globalist handlers.

He should have drained the swamp starting day one, like he promised. Not put a bunch of Jewish insiders in charge of everything. He should have sent Obama and Hillary and all their lackeys to prison.

He should have GUTTED the intelligence communities and replaced the leadership with loyal, white males, and given them off the books instructions to purge the Jews from those organizations. He should have investigated Hollywood and the Lugenpresse and figured out which ones were pedophiles and put them all in prison for life.

What did that orange, arrogant shithead do? Write a bunch of trivial executive orders to cater to Sup Forums, pissing off literally everyone in the process and compromise his presidency in the first week.

This is a FUCKING disaster.

Lol. Stop calling everyone a shill you autist

I honesty think he is doing everything he can.. The zog machine is far too big

You didn't really read my post. He is doing everything out of order. And he is putting neo-con insiders in charge of everything. Had he gutted the intelligence agencies FIRST, the Democrats would have no power base to fuck with him. Quite the opposite: they would be on the firing line, not him.

He should have pushed harder against them, like he did during his campaign. It's like being around Bibi mentally castrates him (possibly because the love of kosher dick is the only thing he and neocons have in common)

the GOP were never our friends thats why I get pissed when I see other TRUMP supporters getting comfy with the republicans yall drank the republican kool aid and lost your ways

He definitely should have cleaned house first. His presidency is a failure. The government is in open rebellion against him. He did not remove his enemies quickly enough. They have had time to regroup, and keep up the pressure. They will either get him removed (unlikely), or keep him defending against endless faux scandals created by the fake news and traitorous intelligence agencies. They will at the least create a massive gridlock, refuse to comply with Trump's orders, and have him a powerless man with a fancy title. When his term ends, they will have him killed. He really needs to strike a blow now. We need to read the news in a day or two, and see that Obama, Schumer, Ginsburg, Warren, Bezos and Hillary all committed suicide, by skinning themselves alive. Leftists will get the message, and cut the shit.

Seconded. I fucking hate the Republicans so fucking much. What a bunch of cuckolds. Weak, spineless men grabbing for what tiny scraps of power remain for the taking.

He is far too naive when it comes to their evil. He needs to browse Sup Forums. Not kidding tbqh fampais.

The news said he "watches TV and chills around the house". Not that this is bad, he works hard and deserves to relax. But at least 2-4h of Sup Forums each day could save the West. Meme for it anons, meme for Kek and happenings

Exactly. Anything less than this is a recipe for total disaster. Right now I can actually see him resigning in shame and then we'll have a Pence/Ryan presidency which will just be a lot more Neo-con desert adventures in the middle east benefiting the Jews and bankrupting the country further.

But really, Trump IS fucking this all up. This is an unmitigated disaster so far. Those inflammatory Executive Orders right out the gate were stupid. Very very stupid.

Checked your 22's. Kek make this happen, in your name we pray!

That is not how the numerology works user but stay, learn and meme, you will grow in power as Keks bloodthirst grows

ITT: Concern Trolling.
We have an elder god on our side you stupid niggers. We will be victorious in the end, regardless of the shit they throw at us

no, that's the democrats.

We really don't. That is, I'm not sure there is a we anymore, just a (((we)))

holy fuck will you fucking newfags lurk moar