How does it feel knowing you cucks voted in another kike loving president?

How does it feel knowing you cucks voted in another kike loving president?

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15U0GB

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
electronicintifada.net/content/photostory-israeli-bulldozer-driver-murders-american-peace-activist/4449
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._friendly-fire_incidents_since_1945_with_British_victims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump works for the Jews even though Jewish owned media spent billions trying to destroy him. Trust me goy :^)

Israel is a better ally than any European Union nation.

Get fucked, CTR.

At least it isn't a nigger this time

That's not an argument.

Is that ICE I hear knocking at your door, Paco?

Still not an argument.

Can you only post memes when confronted with a different opinion?

Do you think that the EU is a better ally for America?

what does israel give you guys as part of your alliance?

It's geographic location

Absolutely. The EU never commited several terrorist attacks against the United States.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

electronicintifada.net/content/photostory-israeli-bulldozer-driver-murders-american-peace-activist/4449

Your move JIDF.

As long as he hates Muslims, I'm cool

(((American))) flag

Hmmmmmmmmmm

> What does Israel give you guys

One of the most stratigic geographic locations on the planet.

Technology, be it science, medicine, military ect...

Military grade intelligence on Jihadists and HVTs.

The list can go on for a while.

The point is Israel gives us more than any other nation.

> USS Liberty

Why is this the only thing anti-Israel shill can say?

The US has killed more Ally's in friendly fire accidents than anyone else.

If the UK thought like you did then they would be our enemy for as many times that we have killed their soldiers .

Also Israel paid for the damage to the ship and also paid reperations to the families of those killed/injured.

> Peace activist killed

No, some liberal SJW protesting for Palestinians got killed. Nothing of value was lost.

Still wrong. Was always wrong. Still low energy shilling. Time to kill yourself.

>The US has killed more allies in friendly fire incidents than anyone else

Give examples

>Nothing of value was lost

So you're ok with Americans being killed by a foreign country as long as it's a Jewish country right?

>shilling this hard

Get back in the oven kike.

>Germancuck sticking up for Israel

What a shock. Next you'll tell me it's European responsibility to take in millions of pissed of refugees after Israel kills their families. Your country has become the biggest cucked nation on this earth.

Hilarious how as soon as Trump endorses a view you sheep will defend it to your dying breath.

6 months ago you posted "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" and you fucking know it.

> Give examples

Okay,

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._friendly-fire_incidents_since_1945_with_British_victims

> So you're okay with Americans being killed in forigen countries?

If they are liberals, yea. If an SJW liberal goes to Russia to protest against their anti-gay agenda and ends up getting shot, you think I would give a shit about him? Lol! Cuck, please.

They are doing us a favor.

> Shilling this hard

You mean making logical statements and using factual evidence?

bretty good actually

The kikes want to pin our antisemitism on him, but it's so funny to watch how helpless they are when the literal King of Jews Netanyahu vouches for how good a goy he is and how long he's known him, and how he's surrounded by Jews.

He's our guy, and he's surrounded with our guys, yet he's pretty much bulletproof to our enemies. We can talk about gassing all the kikes we want, it doesn't matter, the King of the Jews can vouch for him.

> 6 months you posted Gassed the kikes!

No, not really. I've always had a logical point of view on Israel. Especially when Obama sent his liberal conman over to Israel to get Netanyahu removed from power.

>Comparing wartime collateral damage with an unsolicited attack on a US battleship.

WEW LAD

The US has never paid reperations for allys we killed.

wow i love jews now!!! how could i have been so blind

>Being this delusional

The literal fucking state of this board.

It's not about loving Jews you bluepilled cuck.

It's about having a nation that we benefit from. Israel is also more conservative than Canada and the EU!

>Supports Israel

>Calls me bluepilled

>being this autistic

>me
what are you doing