I really hate my country and its people

i really hate my country and its people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabiha_Gökçen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love my country but hate its people

why man

I hate your country and its people too

Same here.

Go fight (((ISIS))) or something then

they hate each other too. t*rks always try to bring each other down and be mean.

>i really hate my country and its people
>its people
>turkey
wew lads

everyone hates your country and its people

i love this landscape but hate what Republicans have done and will do to it. You faggots have ruined one of the most beautiful pieces of land.

I hate your country and people but I like your poutine.

i was about to say try harder

Then i saw the flag

kys faggot traitor haini

>hates to be a compatriot of Anzu, the roach princess
just kys already

I really hate your country too. Don't come here tho

go killyourself frenchfag

Hey we have something in common! So do I.

Kill yourself

at least you are not a Canadian your people will still exist as shit as they are . people here hate themselves wont help homeless in Canada but will help refuges from Somalia first

STOP BEING DEGENERATE

I hate you guys too!

If you are taller than 180cm and if you like to drink than I have some news for you, "Turk".

I love my country but hate all the people in, like, 2 states. Maybe 3 even.

at last you get to have a 15 year old wife lad

Should've borned in a 1st world country do you know that you have the chance of not living in Africa or China or Taiwan.

Also stop hating your own country there's worse countries

That's cause you're a rape baby. Turks have the option of hating themselves, or doubling down on teh jihad, they often choose the later.

Like how half-black mongrels double down on the black supremacy. It's either that or they hate themselves.

Isn't diversity fun?

Just kill yourself. Boom. Easy.

i know that feel

My hatred to Turks is so fucking intense it's getting seriously out of hands.
Like i can't fucking control it anymore.
Like Turks to me are more hated then any (((other))) group in existence.

country=people. What makes the country is people living inside of it.

I hate the Canadian landscape and I hate faggots like Justin Trudeau and his army of chinks, mudslimes and bone smokers even more. What a shithole this place has become.

I love my country but hate the (((people))) that are actually running it and I'm not a huge fan of our foreign policy

>family lived in belgium
>they migrated to mexico because reasons
My parents are morons but I'm too scared to go to Belgium because I just know I will be jailed for hate speech, denying the holocaust or whatever.

Then don't reveal your power-level, crypto-spic.

>he fell for the vargcuck meme

besides the roach memes I like your food, I live in a city with few Turkish restaurants but the owners are really friendly.

let us in EU :DDDDDD

We all do.

I always reveal my powerlevel when drunk.

Armenian genocide

Armenian/Greek genocide Hans. We lost almost a million people to the fucking roaches.

sorry

are we ok now?

So I love my country 62% :^) (there's probably 2% minorities who are cool)

The landscape = country

No the proper response is to REEE and then your european membership gets delayed for another decade.
For fucks sake. Are you even turkish?

>le european face.

it's ok blacktric

you'll always be white in my eyes

i was testing you reaction about (((armenian genocide)))

That is good.
Imply it didn't happen or even better that it is an invention of the jews.
Now I don't have to worry about anyone considering you for the EU for a while.

Third post best post.

what if you are wrong, and believing in western propaganda?

open your eyes, you owe an apology to turkey

I don't care about being right or wrong.
I care about you never getting into the EU

Nigger.

I'm visiting it in four months with a Russian qt I met online. We're going to Constantinople and Cappadocia.

Can one of you kind roaches redpill me on what she and I are in store for and the odds of being Allahu Akbard by some good old fashioned Islamic-communism? I'm slightly sketched out being that the k*rds are in full chimpout mode right now.

>I like this mountain, but only half of it because the other half is in another country

My country is good, it just has some aweful people.

Hey OP, don't be sad.
One good thing about Turkey; when the bombs finally drop, at least your people will survive. IRL Fallout would all take place in Turkey.

>tfw Greater Turkey will span the whole surface of the earth

There's only one solution for you insidious roaches. Call in the exterminator.

I love my country. I love my people. Never retreat. Never give up.

I

LOVE

BEING

WHITE

who /WHITE/ here?

I'm white too Guzmán, can't wait to kill all non-whites pendejos.

>captcha: south reserve

6.1%...

> tfw Turkish parents
> tfw you'd rather be completely white (I have fair skin but not like the Dutch and I'm a bit hairy which I shave), with white features and blonde hair .

I wouldn't want Turkish people to join the EU. Most are stupid and can't enroll into any kind of higher education.

Please respond

%0.00001

Every time i see that pic i just think that somewhere,someone actually dressed up a roach and put him in front of a little paper desk

>thinking im not white

heh...

Thanks.

Are there taboos about public acts of affection? Like will we offend people if he hold hands or kiss in public? And is Cappadocia more conservative than Istanbul since it's in Anatolia?

yeah me too

Is there alot of difference within turkey? i was just outside izmir and it was quite European and prosperous. Do you have alot of problem with middle-eastern peasant from east moving and taking over your westernized cities?

Your country is cool and has a great deal of historic sites. Your people have to go though.

I genuinely feel sorry for Turks with an IQ comparable to north European standards.

Must be hard seeing your nation almost become promising only to fall apart time after time.

My thoughts exactly. Nice landscape and history. we just need to replace the people with greeks and Armenian

This bitch is pretty tho

You were great once, what happened?

If you answer my questions here I will swear to anyone who asks that the Armenian genocide didn't happen but if it had they would have deserved it.

Learned this the other day.
One of icons of Turkish feminism is a female pilot who bombed Kurds in the 1930s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabiha_Gökçen

underrated

diamonds.

Eh, it depends on where you're doing the kissing, but you will usually get some nasty looks at worse.

Conservativity depends on individuals so I wouldn't say that. Especially since Cappadocia is a touristic place. Regional coservativism comes into play once you go to eastern parts of the country.

>justified

Sykes-Picot

Are we going to get weird looks from the hotel staff for sharing a room or do they not give a shit?

They wont care as long as you keep it down in the room

I saw some teenager kissing in a city outside izmir. No-one seemed to care. But im not turkish

Like how down? Do we seriously risk getting kicked out if someone hears us fucking?

nigger

Dis nigga knows 'bout dat sick man 'o europe

dont come here bro. ure retarded

Depends on how thick the walls are I guess? Getting kicked out is highly unlikely if you are at a respectable establishment.

>people

>Read post
>Check fleg
Not big on irony in Canadishu are you?

Doesn't look like

Don't worry, we do too!