Sally Kohn is the dumbest person ever

Sally Kohn is the dumbest person ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Ford
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> yfw clinton becomes the first woman to lose 3 elections

Why do they want Clinton to be president so bad? I get it you hate 'Drumpf' but at least put someone decent in there.

i hope i live to see the day commies and globalists hang in the street

dude F**K Drumpf

Is that a rhetorical question?

If not it's because she's a woman and we haven't ticked that box yet so it will be a big deal because muh feminism.

>I'm so smart!
>Doesn't realize the line of succession continues past vice president

Wew

I would totally fuck Ivanka "Drumpf"

You should find a Muslim woman presidential candidate. That way you kill two birds with one stone

To be fair its not like history has any prominent or relatively recent examples of presidents being impeached, resigning or dieing in office. How the fuck is she supposed to know thia shit shitlord?

Muslim transgender woman, that would be the shit

They already had obama though

You forgot disabled and trans, you fucking shitlord

>they think that toppling the Trump administration will do anything other than spark a civil war
lol

> 1. ???
> 2. Impeach Trump
> 3. ???
> 4. Impeach Pence

What a dumb dyke.

we learn that shit in elementary school

I would assume reading. Also, she could've find it out if she researched for like 30 seconds.

Bill Clinton went through it only 20 years ago.

even if trump does slip up in a way that could lead to his impeachment, which is very possible, mike pence would not slip up in any way shape or form, and the neocon controlled senate and house of reps would never allow it.

If it never physically happened, how is she supposed to know?

Are you fucked mate? she could have just looked it up you idiot. If someone makes a rule, and has never had to use the rule, does that mean everyone is supposed to be ignorant of the rule? Fuck me it's these little stupid posts on this board that make me ashamed to read any of this shit

She's a professional political commentator. It's her job to know.

That is very embarassing to tweet unironically

the neocons would never allow pence to be impeached. they would impeach trump if they could.

Lock her up

>Impeach Trump
>President Pence has to appoint Paul Ryan as the new VP
>Impeach Pence
>President is now Paul Ryan

Can someone explain to me why impeachment is all the rage this week? What has Trump done that makes them think he needs to be impeached? One of his advisors was talking to Russians during the transition phase holy shit...

Is everyone really this stupid or has Trump ACTUALLY done something wrong that I'm apparently missing?

Seems like hysteria drummed up by the MSM over nothing. As far as I can tell Trump hasn't done anything wrong.

Holy shit they literally still think Clinton has a chance.

Hopefully impeachment will become another word that will lose all meaning in the next 4 years as the leftists throw it around at every opportunity.

>How the fuck is she supposed to know thia shit shitlord?
She did graduate from NYU law school.

Our media is so fucked

Yes. They are being so idiotic its funny

Nothing has happened.

Flynn couldn't remember what exactly was discussed in a call to a Russian embassador. He resigned due to pressure that he may have done something illegal.

Apparently reports state now that everything was above board. It appears the intel community is trying to coup the president and leaking information to the media.

A simple shallow google search would have saved her from looking like an idiot
>her

>How could I possibly know how the Constitution and it's amendments work, I'm just supposed to tell you who to vote for and how the government should work.

>when you cross duck face with dyke face

But Spicer said Trump asked for his resignation because he lost trust in him?

Right, so let's assume for just a moment here that this absolutely idiotic plan somehow managed to work despite the fact that that is not how things work. What happens after that? Civil War is what, and communist traitors would be hanging from the trees all across the country within a matter of hours.

Why do liberals want to keep the butthurt going for the entire 8 years of Trump?

It's their choice, but man, they sure are retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Ford

Apparently this shemale doesn't know how Gerald Ford became president.

I haven't seen memes forced as hard as this shit with Russian since the glory days of Sup Forums and Sup Forums, desu. Dank memes got Trump elected; can forced memes impeach him?

>Gerald_Ford
Not to mention she thinks that Clinton would beat Ryan in a election

AHAHAH this is what liberals actually believe??

>Apparently reports state now that everything was above board. It appears the intel community is trying to coup the president and leaking information to the media.
Would it be legal to punish the publisher? How is leaking information like that any different than what Snowden did?

Me personally, I would throw the reporter and the news papers into a legal battle over the obvious fact that they were publishing classified and/or an illegally recorded conversation of a citizen of the USA.

I would not give any "this-for-that" type of plea bargain. Id tell the reporter(s) that I really don't care who it came from, because It would be better to actually prove it....throw them in jail for a decade for what they did.

They did cost a man his job, and even NPR said that nothing was said that was wrong....

When NPR says it was on the up-and-up after all the smoke is clearing, you know it was a poor tactic by sore losers.

Sally Kohn is a CNN anchor that talks about fucking politics
She should fucking know how american politics work if she talks about them daily

She's not dumb, she's a Jew.
She knows exactly what she's doing and why she's doing it.

>checks flag

Just remember she is supporting a plan to bring death to millions

People like this must hang

>person

He was removed because him speaking to the Russians about getting rid of sanctions heavily feeds into the Trump being a Russian plant narrative.

She forgot the prologue which creates the true timeline. Not that shitty paradox one.

Millions of men and women call to arms with their AR15s and kill the traitors with the rubber dicks and piss balloons.

>professional political activist

FTFY

is it lame that I occasionally laugh at "drumpf", shits funny desu

"Treason" has already become that
Buzzwords are really terrible memes, you'd think libs would learn

Also
Why does this bitch look like Steeve-O?

>she claims it was sarcasm

Where's the fucking sarcasm? I don't see any sarcasm here, all I see is a stupid bitch that's just being an ignorant stupid bitch.

That's the fun thing about megalomania; when it fails, it fails horribly and it becomes hilarious for those who watch it

>He was removed because him speaking to the Russians about getting rid of sanctions
>getting rid of sanctions
Nice try, schlomo. That never happened

Or Republicans just appoint Ryan.

Or Cruz runs, Clinton btfo, faggots banned.

Bill Clinton was impeached and he remained in the office. They are delusional if they think it will be different with trump.

Because she works for the establishment and large GLOBAL corporate interests and the Soros crew.

(((sally kohn)))

Kek.

(this was a joke, r-right...?)

>Talking shit about politics in public without knowing basic-tier shit like the presidential line of succession

Christ. It's the speaker of the house. You guys want president Ryan>?

but Ryan would become president automatically.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

underrated in so many ways.

first of all, Ryan would win in a landslide

The bogans are even better at being leaves then leaves.

Kohn --> Cohen --> ((()))

What did you expect OP?

May not be you but i followed anyways.

Because she will wage (((war on Russia)), dissolve the borders of the United States and import millions of Muslims.

Underrated

BECAUSE IT WAS HER TURN YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

>the media and journalists aren't bias at all!!!

you know who else had armies of violent supporters beating people up and intimidating people, lost the election, was handed power by the government and entitled to a special election and is remembered by the letter H?

OKAY SO TRUMP HAS BEEN PRESIDENT FOR A MONTH

BUT HERE'S HOW CLINTON CAN STILL WIN

The CIA would love president Ryan

SAY IT WITH ME: MADAME PRESIDENT

Hey you twitterfags

GET THIS TRENDING

A shill slipped and confirmed insider info

NOT A DRILL

SAY WITH ME: FUCK HILLARY CLINTON

This could be fake

She left out the part where millions of armed Trump voters rise up and mass murder every libtard in the country.

Fucking kike cunt, I'd love to personally hatchet her fucking head off.