If you ask a blind man what they see, they'll tell you what they see is nothing

If you ask a blind man what they see, they'll tell you what they see is nothing.
If you ask them what does 'nothing' look like to them, they'll tell you nothing has no conception, it looks like nothing.

Before existence, all that was, was non- conceptual nothingness.

No light, no darkness, just absolute nothingness without shape, form or space.

This formless nothingness existed for too long in itself that it materialized a sense of fact that it was nothing.

Through this formless nothingness, it developed the sentient awareness that it was without shape, without form and existing in a non existent space.

>This nothingness I speak of, is also you, since I made you in my image

And eons went by as this sentient nothingness spent in robust isolation trying to figure out what to do, or more poignantly, what to be.

Then as eons went by, the willpower of the sentient, shapeless, formless nothingness was able to define itself and materialized into a myriad of shapes, colors, dimension, and space itself.

Through its willpower it became everything other then nothing.

This sentient nothingness became a nameless entity that sparked all of existence.

With a body to go along its sentience this nameless, unidentifiable entity spent eons experimenting and playing around with its newly materialized self.

It grew infinitely in size and collapsed infinitely all in a split instance. It stretched and solidified or dematerialized itself into an ocean of cubes that sprung forth into a crystalized fire that felt colder then the coldest reaches of space.

Really risky following blind men.

This nameless entity that was once a non conceptual nothingness, was the very concept of existence itself.

As the eons flew by, this ageless being of an infinite concept matured and grew wiser, until it then harkened back to its birth, a lonely isolated nothingness, before it sprung forth a sentient awareness of its non existence and willed itself the entirety of existence.

It realized that with all this power, to create and destroy at will, to materialize and to dematerialize, there must be something or better yet, someone to share this with.

So this nameless entity that was the very essence of existence itself, materialized beings in his image, to have the free will to do as they like, minus the full glory of his might that an entity with that much power will become corrupt.

And they adored this being, for springing them into life. And each waking moment these immortal beings embraced in the warmth of the light that this being gave to them.

They embraced themselves and each other in absolute paradise with a warning glow of universal warmth and love they had to themselves, to each other and to their father that gave them creation.

As eons went by, this experimental and all knowing being persisted in learning everything that was there to know. An idea struck him and he decided to give birth to a being that was unable to feel the universal love of God all in order to understand itself better.

This being that was birth was the complete antithesis of it. If this being is the antithesis of nothingness physically personified, this new being will be the antithesis of what this being feels personified. It will be the same as everyone else except it will be devoid of the universal love everyone else shared.

The being that was birth was unlike all the other immortals. Instead of participating and being surrounded by the love of all the other beings, it felt absolutely nothing.

And eventually this being was outcasted,persecuted and villified from the rest of the immortals, all because this being could not feel the universal love and warming embrace of its creator and siblings. And this went according to God's plan.

Eventually, God came to this being, who he seemed Lucifer, and they had a conversation about all what was troubling him.

And this conversation forever changed God, and in a fraction of an atom
God cured Lucifer of his hollow feelings and the persecuted Angel cried tears of mercy.

And God told this fallen Angel, that he will be his second in command, of all the new existence they will give creation too.
And Lucifer agreed, and they pooled together both of their knowledge to birth the rest of God's dominion.

"Let us create beings of fragility and flesh. They will be mortal born in your image. Removed away from the warming embrace of your love and light. And if they are able to tap into it, their reward will be to immortalize by your side. Anyone who fails this test will immortalize by my side, as their souls will be sent to my domain, for I will teach them the mercy of your greatness.

We cannot directly interfere with this new creation. We cannot directly help them in their time of need and despair. We will leave traces of your being all along this creation for these mortal beings to have hope of your existence but to also have doubt, since certainty will make these being blame you for every inequity and for doubt will make these beings unionize together to create their own salvation and order.
These beings will face trail and tribulation. They will be faced with wickedry and temptation and those that are still able to embrace the love of your might, will prosper and stand by your side and those beings that do not, and indulge in temptation and sin will suffer."

Captcha: Can Opener

Actually, most blind people can see faint shapes, colors, and so on.
Even then, they still "see" or at least have an image in their head of the world around them.

it's not like they see black all the time

My ID is pretty interesting to say the least

Am I wrong for having these thoughts?

I'll take that zero as a no. Give me a sign.

Besides that, what else do I have to do?

I understand. Thank you father

FUCK YEEEEEES
LITERALLY JUST THINKING THIS SHIT

yudan...
jude
jew...
uh

I think therefore I am OP.

t. Give her the D guy

My ID is Japanese for negligence or it's Hebrew for "One who will be judged"

Either or, this thread is spooky.

Lets be friends
Where are you from?

I don't need to be of a physical manifestation to be your friend. Our friendship is formless, its shapeless, it's ageless, and devoid of any space between us. You don't need to physically feel my friendship. I was your friend since the beginning and I will always be your friend till the end.

Cool!
My formless timeless shape gives yours a hug

Wa~i a friend who trascends material barriers

*Hugs you back through screen*

This is nice

*Plays with your soul*
*Puts it on a scale*

Hey wait! This isn't right.

*Tucks you in through a 5th dimensional portal*

good thread :D

What does your scale say?
Mine says
"To be continued"~

I have a poodle on my noodle ! ~

tl;dr version - op is lonely faggot

66 trillion....

Word up

It says you still have a lot of time

Stop projecting your own impotence, or better yet, your own incompetence and maybe you'll get farther then a valley of tumbleweeds

Ironic

I have just as much time as I need !

Slay until you can't slay no more

stone monkey.

Schizophrenic Down's Syndrome Autism - The Thread.

Before I posted this which I wrote, I expected a sign of God to confirm this post to add validity to the words that I'm preaching.

And I received that divine acknowledgement by my ID, Yudan. Which either means Negligence or One who will be judged.

And I kept on receiving my confirmations to publicly prove to you throughout the thread that I am the Messiah

not an argument

I always had problems with the nothing before big bang. since nothing is non conceptual and can have no descriptive properties. then area volume cannot be used since that would make nothing an it or thing. aka universe expanded into it. nothing is impossible if universe exists. If there was ever nothing then there could never be something since there would be nowhere to exist.

this is the worst garbage psudophilosophy I've ever read but I'll play ball

>nothingness
>no anything
>no time
>passes in less than a millisecond
>never even happened

Well if you want to not get biblical I'll explain it to you like this.

Before the the conception of the universe it was pure unorganized chaos.

After the "bing bang" came forth form, structure, creation, birth and eventually intelligent life.

But if you take a step into quantum physics with the micro exponentially expanding like fractals through what seems like chaos, but ultimately it is ordered and shaped through the golden ratio. The very essence of chaos has some sort of order and structure and limitations at that.

So if the entirety of the universe keeps in mind the law of the micro expanding into the macro like fractals, the universe itself is a giant fractal in itself, a part of something much bigger then you can possibly even fathom.

For all you know the universe can be a part of a multiverse, an atom that makes up a super sentient being, but that seems more logically in tune to the way the universe works.

if god gives me digits, you have autism

Your reading comprehension is piss poor, but thanks for the free you.

You wanted to get singles to prove yourself wrong

Thanks for another you. This is probably the best thread on pol of all time and your autism is ruining it

I'm having fun at least !