Femanon here. Pol why do you hate feminism? Do you hate women too?

Femanon here. Pol why do you hate feminism? Do you hate women too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
mgtow.com/forums/topic/5-mgtow-com-membership/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feminism is a divisionary force in society. It's one of the core pillars of social justice which is the widespread movement that is destroying Western civilization from within. Only braindead retards actually like feminism these days.

Feminism isn't about equality, that's why we hate it.
And we don't hate women, we hate feminists.

Why do you call yourself a feminist instead of an egalitarian?

Modern feminism has become something other than egalitarianism, something more akin to cultural marxism, which is why many people dislike it.

>Brit
dropped

Feminism ruins the lives of men and women, making both of them unhappy and destroying cooperation between the sexes

I don't hate all women, only feminist women, which sadly are the majority of women in the US

Just because I don't always give my dog a treat when he wants one, doesn't mean I hate him.

I hate female supremacist anti-egalitarians aka feminists.

Personally, yes, I hate women with a burning passion and enjoy seeing white women raped and beaten by the refugees you so love

Pol overall still seems to like women though, at least white women. Can't say I understand why, I guess the social conditioning and white-knighting runs deep

post feet

>emma stone's feet in that pic.
hnnng

your women are horrible. geez, even your top actresses and models look like fucking brick trolls without makeup. what the fuck

>why do you hate feminism?
because it opposes the traditional social order
>Do you hate women too?
if they are feminists, they are traitors. i hate traitors.
otherwise, no.

If you show me your vagoo I'll like you.

Watch this

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

>Do you hate women too?
You should be asking yourself that question.
Feminists hate women.

this
most likey blacked sven

Women voting was a mistake.
Women controlling their sexuality was a mistake.
Women in politics was a mistake.
I would go so far as to say women on the internet was a mistake, they should have their own "trigger free" version where they also have no influence on young minds or menĀ“s minds.

Sorry but you did not evolve for any of these things and should have absolutely no say in politics, governance, defense or security of a nation.

Other than that I love women.

The only gf I really liked being around was an alpha bitch hardline lefty feminist

Because I value my virginity too much.

Feminism is leading Germany and Sweden. Guess which countries in the west that are going straight to hell?

I don't hate feminism. But if you're the typical fat angry feminist bull dyke with the short purple hair that's always unhappy about something, please stay off my property. Preferrably far far away from it.

mmmmm I'm gonna take Germany and Sweden for 500

Yes i do, this fucking bitch, i waited for her 2 different days and never found her, went to her class today, she barely spoke to me, fuck the roses i bougth, fuck women, they have no other interest than money

Because it makes no sense. Women's rights activists makes sense in applicable situations and places.

Women in America have no fucking right to shout "feminism" or even pretend they're oppressed. In no way are women anywhere near being any kind of oppression in America.

It's entitlement and brainwashing from echo chambers via social media outlets like Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook.

You don't see these women marching in shithole countries where women are regarded as property and don't have voting rights. Nope, you see them clogging our streets to fight non-existent oppression.

If you are zoe quinn level or anita level you should kys pronto

Beautiful woman.

Only $5 is enough for you to be a member too:
mgtow.com/forums/topic/5-mgtow-com-membership/

Oooor preservation of the white race. When the day of the rope arrives, the niggerfuckers will hang alongside their men.

Can't believe no one has said it: Tits or gtfo

>femanon here

Fuck off you wierd larping degenerate.

>Femanon here.
herewegoagain.jpeg
post the fucking tits already
>Pol
doesn't know how the Sup Forums is written, go back to luddit
>why do you hate feminism?
because women are too irrational and easily manipulated for politics
>Do you hate women too?
no I love women, they have an important role in society

also
>fuck you for making me respond

Read the rules. Tits with shoe on head, or GTFO.

Feminism is a Jewish meme to turn white women against their men, destroy their femininity, and attack our masculinity. It has nothing at all to do with "women's rights" and everything to do with being yet another tool in the anti-white toolbox of the Frankfurt School. I love our women and most can be easily turned away from the lies of feminism after they start dating you and realize the truth of the world.

Its hypocrisy

Shit i am in my 13th hour of no fap, and you post feet. Fuck you.

that's the majority of white women gone then

>Femanon here.
>1 post by this ID

SAGE GOES IN EVERY FIELD FAGGOTS

>Why do you hate feminism

It is ruining White birth rate and traditional family and natural order.If you have not noticed you are same rights as we do and live under same laws as Males do

>Do you hate women too?

No,Feminism is ideology I am not faggot.

Prove you're female and not just LARPing.
I don't hate feminists. I just pity them. They were too weak minded to see through the social indoctrination that was being used against us since the 1950's. Stronger women are not so easily brain washed and they reject feminism. Stop helping those that would destroy our Western Civilisation by undermining the family unit and natural gender roles. Or are you beyond help?

I want to sniff and lick those feet

> not liking what is called "feminism" in $CURRENT_YEAR means you don't like women

Over half of women in the U.S. do not identify as feminists because of what it has come to mean. That makes it hard to claim feminism = women, which you implied.

You're losing the battle for hearts and minds. You can scream at all these woman that they hate themselves until they ignore you, or you can figure out why "feminist" is increasingly a label women don't want.

>implying MGTOW is a jewish ploy despite similar texts & related thinkers and traditions dating back to fucking ancient greece

MGTOW rising = society falling. Beta cucks stop working & inventing shit, stop helping alphas in defense as their soldiers and helper-cucks = Rome falls to the barbarians, slowly.

You are one silverback against a horde of hyenas, you stand no chance without your prairedog allies.

I don't hate feminism. I believe I don't see a reason why it should exist given that women have the same rights as men. In fact, in some instances men have fewer rights than women, but in those cases I think it's really difficult to come to a fair resolution.

I don't hate *women*. I hate some *people*.

This is the problem with feminists and anti-feminists--you people can't seem to find a middle ground where both share the same points. You've become so radicalized you won't see anything else.

you act like some tread upon minority when in reality you are 51% of the population and are coddled

I don't even hate feminists. Most are just normal girls behaving the way girls do to gain acceptance within their group of friends. They will convert to fascism as soon as you start dropping soft redpills and they start hanging out with the wives and gfs of your fashy friends. The only people deserving of hate are the thought leaders in feminism, nearly all of which are Jewish.

It doesn't seem like it. It seems like it was a thing of the passt. Women learn from others mistakes it seems. Blacks are shit parents and leave, they never get good jobs because they're buttfucking retarded which they blame on us. They only want to be neets and chew khat. Most useless race in the world which should have been extinct ages ago. Goddamn France and Englands fault going into Africa helping them, and fuck Canada making an ebola vaccine.

>Other than that I love women.
You must be very isolated in Sweden with those ideas!?