Brit/pol/ - Tripfag Exodus, You'll Miss Us When We're Gone, Last Ever Papers edition?

>Bercow aide reveals Labour bias, controversy rolls on
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4227188/Speaker-John-Bercow-caught-new-row-Tory-MPs.html

>Nutall caught out using emotionally manipulative lies; UKIP in collapse
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/paul-nuttall-ukip-hillsborough-claims-lynda-roughley-stoke-by-election-a7580616.html

>Bank of England to keep using meaty fivers, now tenners too - despite fiat currency on brink of collapse
theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/15/bank-england-retain-plastic-5-note-vegan-protest-10-animal-fat

>UK-EU citizens threatened in EU exit negotiations
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4222618/EU-hit-Brexit-ejecting-expats-report.html

>Lord D.ubs amendment abandoned by May falling well short of intended aims
huffingtonpost.co.uk/harriet-blackmore/child-refugees_b_14736966.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

>UK Church of England is splitting further over report on gay marriage
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38982013

>Fear the hackers! 'Restrict all freedoms as neccessary' says Queen
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38964996

>May has no plan for UK energy mix, unable to respond on nuclear
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/business/news/theresa-may-ducking-concerns-about-future-of-moorside-nuclear-power-station-35454148.html

>Air pollution at breaking point - EU slams UK
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/air-pollution-final-warning-european-commission-uk-breaches-failure-latest-environment-16-areas-a7581191.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/paul-nuttall-ukip-hillsborough-claims-lynda-roughley-stoke-by-election-a7580616.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FHG2oizTlpY
youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI
youtube.com/watch?v=BwpouzNli8A
whybrexitisgreat.co.uk/
thesun.co.uk/news/2874633/stoke-centrals-muslim-voters-warned-they-will-go-to-hell-if-they-do-not-vote-labour-in-anti-ukip-text/
strawpoll.me/10832917/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bit my racist Greggs lads... REEEE BASED Mummy MAY!

Rightly So, stop trying to copy YKTD

yo

leave us alone and we'll leave ye alone

deal?

Be honest lads, how many of the 2014 vanguard are left?

>mfw newfags don't know about Constantine, Emokiddeh and South Wales

>mfw in a months time all the new newfags won't know about YKTD

>implying I would ever actually leave here

Ayn Rand was a hatchet faced kike

Nope

R A I D

the tactic of ganging up on a single tripfag seemed to work well, who are we going to bully out next?

>yo

Stupid plastic paddy proxy poster.

*walks towards you*
*dismisses you*
*bikes away*
*looks back to see if you've left*

>>Nutall caught out using emotionally manipulative lies; UKIP in collapse
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/paul-nuttall-ukip-hillsborough-claims-lynda-roughley-stoke-by-election-a7580616.html

Says the Independent...

ARE NUTT IS NO LIAR

PHOTO EVIDENCE HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH

Leave him alone lad please.

>Was about to post a new thread

Oh well, Papers editions are best editions

It's just Rimmer and a bunch of mongs lad

We'll leave you alone when you return our land to its rightful ownership under the crown.

It is painfully obvious how much he worships him though

Stop lad, before this becomes a daily thing. All it takes is one counter attack.

bomber rimjob has got to go. hes got to go back. Sad!

Mad?

How fucking autistic do you have to be to not be able to read into sarcasm? I'm not leaving.

Aye, but I have had enough Meta drama for one day, also I like the Papers,

That chingchong reminds me of vid related but with dark hair

youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI

She looks shite.

OBJECTIVIST UTOPIA EDITION

my gawd the shills are out in force tonight

Hurt.
I asked you to take a photograph.

Upset?

niggerspeak grabs attention faam tbhh 100

The problem with objectivism is that it assumes a model of human nature that has been proven not to exist.

Post your best YKTD memories

This one.

Fucks sake stop going on about it, you got him to leave, fuck off with your shite metaposting tripfag drama for one fucking second

Is this the absolute worst prediction in Brit/pol/ history?

>Trump calls Nato into question

based

Actually miss him already.

his girlfriend is a fat pig- i saw her when I visited him

Bod Bod here comes Bod

youtube.com/watch?v=BwpouzNli8A

Brit pols finest hour

Rightly So, an opportunity has opened up in which you can show newfags that tripcunts aren't all insecure, egotistical fuckups. Do the right thing.

swathes of people were making the same at the time, though they'll never admit it now.

the general atmosphere was that Brexit died with Mrs. Cox.

He used to be a cunt back during Brexit. Kept on moaning and being all sceptical. He needs to find some joy in life, I think.

Now that DKNY has gone Bowden is finally free.

erm... who are you?

Impossible. No one with any self worth deliberately try's to cultivate a persona on an anonymous Taiwanese carp harvesting marketplace

Nothing will come of it, he has already been proven to bend to the will of just a foreign guest in the matter of a day (when May managed to get him to say he was 100 percent behind NATO), god knows what his establishment handlers who are with him 24/7 will be able to get him to do. War with Iran is not a distant possibility, it is very real and the threat is now, especially with Israel trying to pull strings.

It's not the same without YKTD :(

>egotistical
Fucking retarded cunts. YKTD was not egotistical, he was always hesitant to talk about himself.
>literal children like Meme Merchant and Not Bomber Rimmer get less shit

I really do wonder if the % for Leaving was a lot lower because of her and the media and her fucking husband shilling it as being Brexits fault when her body was still watm

>mfw he compiles all these posts together when he comes back as proof he was missed

>t. YKTD's phone

but WHO WAS JOHN GALT???

>1PBTID
There do you feel better?

Brexit BTFO yet again!

whybrexitisgreat.co.uk/

This is so blatantly YKTD spamming as justification for his imminent return.

>YKTD leaves
>actually start to feel more pessimistic

Honestly though, all YKTD has ever done is be unrelentingly critical of people's views that are overly optimistic, if people can't handle handle a bit of criticism then and just respond with ad hominem then they should be the ones going away. I think all he needs to do is just not go over the top with his post rate and he might be able to enjoy it.

Yes, thank you.

WTF I love the EU and hate nation-states now

It's more the fact that he lacked any sense of humour or irony and dominated the conversation autistically spamming it and never listening to anyone else's point of view

>Capitalism - “Give me liberty or give me death.”

Oh nice, we're up to 413,000. An increase of 100,000. Thank god the Tories are in there being tough on immigration. Can't wait till we're at half a million a year.

I'm convinced YKTD's "sorting his life out" was just an excuse for a quick wank and a Maccy D's

Yeah but meme merchant talks about that dank weed and begging girls for sloppy seconds my man

thesun.co.uk/news/2874633/stoke-centrals-muslim-voters-warned-they-will-go-to-hell-if-they-do-not-vote-labour-in-anti-ukip-text/

>Stoke Central’s Muslim voters warned they will go to hell if they do not vote Labour in anti-Ukip text

>AN anonymous text, as well as messages posted by a party activist, brand the anti-Europe party 'racist' and the 'enemies of Islam'

I do love diversity

>jewishpropaganda.txt

>t. a union

Fuck off rightly so. You're ruining Brit poll. Please leave. Trip fags should create their own threads

He's also a lying, autistic, benefits cheat.

Not him. I'm the tranny from a few threads ago.

Not an argument retard

>It's more the fact that he lacked any sense of humour or irony
w-what? Are we talking about the same YKTD? He was imo fucking funny. Sure he was a bit cunty but his OC and wit were usually on point.

who the fuck is Allah Tallah

sounds like a blairite.

While ubironically listening to Peter Hitchens

DON'T limit yourself to vanilla

EXPLORE DO KINKY SHIT BANG ON DOORS KEEP IT L O C A L

Just shut the fuck up. It's obvious what you are trying to do. Stop it.

This is the worst post I've ever seen. You've acknowledged and encouraged two different tripfags when the established correct course of action is to completely ignore them. Fucking hell.

REMINDER: YKTD FUCKED OFF BEFORE, AND NOBODY CARED

strawpoll.me/10832917/r

Is there some sort of war going on in here?

roll

>Just shut the fuck up. It's obvious what you are trying to do. Stop it.
Talk about how you spackers drove away one of the only respectable posters?

All that is needed for Muslims to corrupt a community is for them to be exist in even the smallest of numbers, Rochdale had a muslim population roughly in line with the national average and even then they still managed to pressure the council and police into not perusing allegations of child grooming gangs, everyone made fun of the "Muslamic Ray Guns" bloke, but he was right in the end. Never let anyone tell you that "it's only about 5 percent, it's not so bad", you don't need more than a drop of diarrhoea to make a glass of water undrinkable.

YKTD did make OC from time to time.
And replied with laughing images which is broadly reflective of a sense of humour.

(To some extent I feel my own trip undermines my case, but I suppose I ought to say something instead of awkwardly ignoring the conversation the majority of the thread is having.)