CHAOS ON STREETS OF PARIS

express.co.uk/news/world/767218/Paris-riots-leaders-cowardly-Marine-Le-Pen-Francois-Fillon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shouldn't have put that stick in the butt.

agreed

bump

bump

>Shouldn't have put that stick in the butt.

Shouldn’t have imported niggers and Muslims by the droves.

Shouldn't have "accidentally" put that stick in the butt

fixed it for you

was it 100% proven that it actually happened?

Does it really matter at this point?

You French should really sort yourselves out, always a fucking riot about this or that.

Putting that stick in the butt is neither an effective nor an appropriate response to importing niggers and Muslims by the droves.

Kick 'em all out, cool. But gosh-darn-it, why rape 'em?

Does this benefit Le Pen?

We should get some French anons to play Eurobeat down the streets while the riots are going on.

Yes, everyday the riots continue her popularity will continue to grow. I hope they keep rioting for another few weeks at least.

What if the rioting ends up spreading to other nations in Europe? Such as Germany getting riots in Berlin?

>Muslims furious about things put into their ass

Well now you know they can't assimilate into French society.

We can only hope it does, then maybe it will push more Eurofags to the right. Fuck Germany thought especially Berlin, they'll be out there making excuses for the rioters and blaming themselves for not doing enough to help the poor immigrants as they burn down shit and riot in the streets. At least France is slightly less cucked and the people are waking up to the fact that these shitskins are destroying their culture and society.

>Getting violent about police brutality

-

After the American election I remember this board getting hyped for engaging in European politics to help uncuck them, but I have yet to see even 1/10th the level of vibrancy for that course. We need to get ourselves on track and show solidarity with our European anons to help them take back our homelands.

I completely agree, we should be doing all we can to throw as much support behind Le Pen as we can muster. IF she get's in it will be the second EU domino to fall and major step forward towards uncuckening.

You boys can suck a bag of muslim dick. And eat me!

No muzzie dick for me mate, the place where I live has a shitskin population of 0. You enjoy it though, it'll be forced down your throat soon enough with that attitude.

Any live streams?

>it'll be forced down your throat soon enough
>in Poland
I kind doubt that will happen mate.
youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k

It's almost 2am here, I doubt they are still on the streets

>muslims hear a muslim got a stick up his but for doing shit
>they do the same shit
They really shouldn't have.
Now all the other muzzies want one too.

Yeah absolutely, she will have an easy game with all these "tensions"

it sends a message that says "even if you get past our crooked politicians and lobbyists that get paid to import criminals, you might get brutally violated if you step out of line in the street. so don't."

given the current climate i support it

>it'll be forced down your throat soon enough with that attitude.
Hahahahaha. Mówisz bzdury.