Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects.

Their burritos are so bad they taste like they're from a school cafeteria.
Great burgers though.

RIP burger baron

I like their EXTRA BIG ASS FRIES!

against minimun wage and regalations ... this guy ...

F

Rip burger seller man, your franchise never made it over here.

F

I was talking to a guy who works at the bateau bay store and he said they should have another 10 stores by the end of the year. They really need to stop putting them in retarded locations though.

>Puzder, the CEO of the company that owns the Hardee's and Carl's Jr. fast food chains, faced fierce opposition mostly from Democrats in part related to his position on labor issues as well as the fact that he employed an undocumented immigrant housekeeper.

Oh, now they're against undocumented labor?

Is anyone else expecting Elon Musk or Peter Thiel to be offered the job now?

Best burger in the fast food game
The great Western Bacon Cheeseburger

FUCK YEAH, To hell with that Amnesty cunt. He can go back to his shitty restaurant.

>regalations

>Oh, now they're against undocumented labor?

well the elections are done so....

>shitty

I bet you're one of those idiots I see lined up in front of In and Out

California Classic ain't too bad either. It's like a $6 combo.

He seems like a massive faggot who promotes diabetes around America. May he be forced back into one of his own minimum wage jobs.

The liberal bullshit doesn't make any sense. Often they're also against drug possession litigation, but at the same time they don't want anything to do with drug production and trafficking.

I love their tendies and frisco burgers.

F for making amercunts fat and ugly so that we could laugh at them

I was privileged enough to eat one of these golden things. It was a BBQ in my mouth.

I remember him on Stossel's show a couple years back before the election. He literally insulted his own employees saying he wanted to replace the "ones at the counters with missing teeth".

It's funny, I live in Chicago so I only see Hardee's when I drive south but I felt compelled to get a thickburger when I was in Dubai. Go figure I can't get one in Chicago but I could one in Arab Central.

Nigger, they're in Japan.

Carl's Jr. is owned by kikes.

>tfw they will never bring back the bacon grilled cheese burger back

I still crave one to this day and it STILL wont come back.

>The liberal bullshit doesn't make any sense
It makes perfect sense once you understand that they will do and say anything to advance their actual agenda of authoritian rule(by them) at any cost

Hardee's sucks shit, they only put them by freeway off ramps because you'd have to be blind fucking exhausted to want to eat at one.

oh shit

>In n Out
>Bad.
It's fine but it ain't the "One bite and you'll jizz" burger that's from The Habit.

test

Underrated tendies are underrated

WTF we don't even have Hardees or Carl's Jr in Northern Virginia.

I lived in Northern Virgina. There were plenty of Hardees.

Who /Whataburger/ here?

I love em. Always slow, but they make it fresh.

Weird. I'm in Texas, and here they don't have any mexican burritos or enchiladas.

The onion rings are great too.

>10km from my house
>retarded location

Thanks

yes we do retard

There are some way down in Stafford/Fredericksburg (not Northern Virginia), but none in Loudoun, Fairfax, Arlington, DC metro area.

>Oh, now they're against undocumented labor?
Less about the economic implications so much as the idea that he was "taking advantage of a poor immigrant".

Because Juanita couldn't possibly have decided to break the law herself, she's a poor Mexican who needs the tolerant left to defend her.

We have a few in Singapore

Fuck you man. Hardee's is the best.

See all that land with no Hardees? Northern Virginia is in the middle of that. (You) must be from Fredericksburg.

I think they partner with a burrito company in some spots. Their biscuits are GOAT. And that white, early morning crowd is comfy.

Well because our TexMex will blow it out of the water. Every time.

F.
I love their Breakfast Burgers without cheese. Cant beat a burger with tater tots, eggs, bacon and a beef pattie for under 4 bucks. They served them all day where I live to, no longer retarded ass 10:30am cutoff time.

Everything at Whataburger shits all over this.

Hell, Five Guys is better.

yeah this, the one near at bateu is mad because its exclusive to us. I hope they dont open more, it was cool feeling like the central coast was somewhat relevant for a while

F