Why are Europeans such cucks?

Why are Europeans such cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4K_XJmnKrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's like asking you if you would fight for your state

Why would I fight for my country if our government keeps importing sandniggers? This country is not worth fighting for, I'd rather move.

I'm from Texas, so yes, I would.

I could understand maybe someone from Idaho not wanting to, though...

>Government is shitty
oh man eurocucks did it again
>People don't want to die for government
oh man eurocucks did it again

>Deutschland muss leben auch wenn wir sterben müssen
not falling for that horseshit again

I would fight for this country, but not for the government

What so I can fight for Merckel or Schulz? Further pushing multiculturalism, further demolishing german traditions and values?

Hell no, I'd fight in a war alright. As a partisan against my own country for which ever side we're declaring war on.

lol germany

There is literally nothing to defend about austria.

Financially we are relatively well off. But culturally it's a failed state.
Germany the same.

When your kids destroy their iphones twice and you ask your other kids to pay for their new iphones twice they dont learn anything. This is what happens when you rebuild Europe after Europe destroys Europe. lets the sand niggers rape them all. Then let Putin kill all the sand niggers. Not one American should ever die again for faggots in europe.

I'm pretty sure the numbers are low in Europe because fighting for your country translates to "go off to fight in some desert that has nothing to do with your country"

Well you got atleast Erdogan and his far right party. Even though I don't agree with Erdogan and what he does, especially with the refugee crisis, but he atleast tries to get good deals for his own people. I think he mostly thinks about himself but he doesn't neglect turks and actually tries to win their favor.

Years of peace have made them weak.
Also history of nationalism has led to wasteful wars in the past, so they view it as a danger.

get out while you can but if you come to America do not be like the other swede i know here...super liberal, bashing country folks all the time..."oh I am not racissss I pay $500,000 to help poor black woman wiv her kids. She only makes $100,000 per year and she has to live with all you southern racissss" (true story of the cuck I know)...we have enough faggots.

Oh hear thee hear thee. The american talks. If anything we lost because of britain mainly. afterwards if was just a fight over ideologies rather then american "rebuilding" europe.

i wont fight for queen or country

i will fight for chicken

Okie dokie but then yall did it all again. wah bow dah?

Their countries are not worth fighting for.

it's because construction of question they asked about fighting for "country", and most of this countries are not worth fighting for.
Thay should ask if you would fight for your nation instead.
I would fight for my nation but not for this country.

Funny how it correlates with this

Finland being the exception of course

There's always an excpetion

update on greece please

>be Norway
>export a shitton of oil
>have a lower PPI than a country mostly known for producing Lego

many people are brainwashed and want more inmigration

i won't fight for a traitor government and for those deluded faggots who did not want to realize the country was dying

They're basically a gay Soviet republic

youtube.com/watch?v=b4K_XJmnKrg

Idaho is more conservative than Texas you fuck. Also, remember the Alamo lol. Retard.

I also remember the Battle of San Jacinto you fucking nigger. That's nice that the two people who live in Idaho are more conservative than 25 million Texans, though.

>USA 44 %
>Sweden 55 %
>Finland 74 %

Really activates the almonds

Like you people do that much better. California is a welfare queen, you got much more black people and Texas is a mexican colony.

Not too mention your civilwar against each other.

>Sweden 55%
OK now this is some bullshit lol.
Maybe they understood the question wrong, maybe they thought it's about fight for equality and social justice

Says the person from a country that built a fucking wall to devide itself.

You underestimate how many people in swedish countryside hate the sjw bs and were conscripted before 2010.

yea, it's rather business as usual, same situation in Denmark. the big cities are filled with liberal pussies, especially the capital.. fortunately, all the muslim filth is concentrated in the cities

this

It's always Americans too

Why are they so dense?

You WANT me to fight for Merkel?
Would you?

Turks
Finns
and Russians are exceptions

Our entire national identity is based on being warriors for the homeland. So us three dont count, we are nutcases.