>she tells me something bad happened on the bus
>front seats are full
>sits in back across from 3 older black kids
>they look at her, she looks at them
>"I'm gonna pull your fucking teeth out."
>no fucks given, gives them a toothy smile
>"Bitch."
>nudge into her while leaving the bus

Just got off the phone with her father. He's driving her to school tomorrow morning and reporting the incident to the school.

Wwyd Sup Forums?

Concerned Mother

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=j0RQzSjhLo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Move to a place where my kids don't have to go to school in a zoo.

kek but this

Kids get bullied regardless like everyone else before them. At least she gave them the shit-eating fuck-you grin, intentional or not.

Help the Klan finish their job

first post best post, sorry lady

>Wwyd Sup Forums?
>Concerned Mother

take her out of school and homeschool her. or, if you are too lazy to do that and have lots of money, send her to a good private school.

public education is lousy, and so are many of the pupils there

tits or gtfo

There is a difference between bullying and that explicit threat which could very likely be followed through.

WE MUMSNET NOW!!!!!!

>inb4 tits or gtfo
Keep in mind not all of us are perverted autists

Push Trump to segregate.

>2017
>letting the state educate your kids

if you care about your kids you will watch this. it's 3 hours but if you love your kids you would make time.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s

She's only 8...

She asked why are there bullies.

>sometimes parents are bullies to their own children

Any other helpful advice I can give her?

TGTFO, er'body knows that. Also, take this opportunity to tell her to stay away from niggers anytime she sees them, don't interact with them at all. Sit far away from them in the lunch room, and get her ass on the bus earlier.

follow those fuckers home and beat the shit out of them probably desu

>also obligatory tits or gtfo

but only if youre attractive

>tenth post best post
Sup Forums what happened. Thanks hue

pay some older kids to beat up the Nigger. Bonus points if they die

also why did they fight so hard to sit in the front of the bus if theyre going to sit in the back all of the time anyways?

I will watch

I used to be a schoolbus bully and I'm ashamed of myself.
Sorry Keara, I was a real retard.

Keara is a feminist LGBT activist now and it's all your fault

>any other helpful advice I can give her?
Around Blacks never relax

You're a poor parent if you let your kids go to school with niggers.

Is homeschooling an option? Remote work? Changing schools?

Make more money, move to a white neighborhood.

>Concerned Mother

More like piece of shit mother.
Get your god damn kid in a decent school and stop neglecting your child.

Love her more.

If you did, you would either be home schooling her or would have moved somewhere she could be educated in an all white environment.

And if they are going to go it then they will do it, the difference is do you mock them or show fear. Chances are the smile was brought on by uncertainty but it can be bluffed for defiance.

"Concerned Mother" is an ancient meme. I wouldn't take this thread too seriously.

Divorced? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU WORTHLESS WASTE COULD NOT EVEN KEEP A HUSBAND BY YOUR SIDE SOMETHING THAT IS THE LITERAL ONLY DUTY AND GOAL OF WOMEN SINCE TIME ITSELF
Fuck off roastie

Home school your children.
Or else. Varg will find u.

BLACKED

>sending a white girl to public school
Dumb whore,cam up some jugs or fuck off, you're a terrible mother.
>just got off the phone with her father
>got off the phone
so she's 8 and you already broke up her home, awesome. The minute your ex husband remarries, do the right thing and let her live at his house so she has some semblence of a stable house.

Tell her the truth, there are dickheads in the world that want to hurt her. No point telling her everyone is nice because that will set her up for a fall later on in life.

reddit get the fuck out

Probably a fake story, but please move to China for the sake of your daughter. I am ethnic Chinese and I can tell you that you and your family will be very welcomed here. You won't have any problem moving to China because an average salary in America is a huge salary in China.

Tell your daughter she should avoid marrying black men. Tell her that she should pick a Chinese man instead. Chinese men don't cheat, her husband will make her happy. You might hate pollution but put up with it. It's not that bad, anyway. Anyone with common sense would prefer living 70 years in China over living 80 years in an American city full of trouble.

Chinese elementary schoolers will protect your daughter (they don't leer), so don't worry about her getting bullied.

Home school desu
I used to be against it for obvious reasons but I'd rather have autistic kids than have them brainwashed by an old hippy or even enriched.

Yes, divorced few years ago

>unemployed as well

I know this is 99% that happened bullshit but juiuust in case:

If you have to ask Sup Forums how to deal with your kids bullying problems by way of green text then you're a failure of a parent. Kid is gonna be fucked up being reared by some wussy retard who asks anons on a Mongolian smoke signal exchange forum about how to raise their own child. I only say this because I know some dumbasses really do ask for IRL advice on here.

But anyway this isn't even a good story. Did your kid tell you she gave a big toothy smile, unphased by the threat before being called a bitch? Why would she even smile at them after they threatened her? And they decide to nudge her while leaving the bus for that extra bit of smug performance? Makes for a nice Sup Forums approved racial tension circle jerk story but is just too perfect and detailed to be taken too seriously. Take a creative writing class and try again later.

Yeah and get no job interviews due to no diploma? Kek.

Private schooling or home schooling. Preferably private school, though it costs quite a bit.

However, since you said you called her father, I'm guessing you're a single mom who probably doesn't make very much money. Should've thought about shit before you spread your legs. You definitely set your child up for failure.

Just make sure your daughter doesn't become a tramp like you. Go to church and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior, and instill the family values you probably lack.

The numbers don't lie, this is good advice.

Put a police report in too.

fbpb

Wait until Besty Devos and Trump's administration fix the shitty school system and use the money you get to send her to a school that isn't a daycare for minorities.

If I was in your shoes, tits or gtfo. Lurk more before posting.

>was

If i were a nazi, i'd probably say if nothing gets done, hang nooses in front of their houses.

You would have to be a real asshole though lol!!

Interviews? Who cares about interviews. If homeschooling was good enough for Tim Tebow I'm sure it will be good enough for this chicks kid.

I'm just a little surprised she's going though this now..

I asked her what she did after he said that. She said she smiled at them (like this "*toothy smile*" my words, not hers)

I asked her if she was scared

>not really

tell had around blacks never relax, make her write it 100 times before she goes to sleep for the next week. actually instead of making her write it just have her repeat it to herself a bunch of times everyday

Please tell me you're joking and that is banter.

>You have to go back

Here is an advice lady, be a better mom and always protect your daughter. Just be there for her and don't let her do vices. I hope I'm not replying to a pasta thread.

Fuck your diploma and fuck you.
She is a girl anyway and needs to grow up to be a stay at home mom, raising white children and cooking food and cleaning the house.

Your story makes 0 sense. There has to be some context.

Start to mildly redpill your daughter. Also pull her out of public school if that's what she's in right now. Put her in a good school.

THISSSS
H
I
S
S
S
S

things that never happened

I'm saving money for her for college since she was born, she just made the swim team, also in gymnastics, make her read to me 30 min every day. Read her books at night (the hatchet, King Arthur..) have a steady secure relationship with a man who's kind and makes me feel good, the two of us are much happier without each other.

>King Arthur
Try also reading her some bible stories along with King Arthur.

Jesus Christ, her father was probably just at work. Not divorced.

Are there actually middle-aged mothers browsing Sup Forums? Seriously what the fuck.

Good luck.

start sucking dick for money and get her in a good school

dude hwndu showed there are fucking grannies browsing Sup Forums

No wk but fo u classless portufag

She's got these here, but probably nothing at her dads (we're agnostic/atheists)

>classless portufag
nice assumptions sharter

Do they browse Sup Forums on the family computer? Don't they care if their family sees all the swastikas and poorly drawn pictures of Hilary Clinton pulling her hair out and shitting herself?

>everyone is a shitskin
Worst bible.

Ha.

Op here, her father voted trump

Awesome!
I would suggest karate lessons as well as redpilling her on race and see if you can find a busmate for her to sit next to; since the school authorities are restrained nowadays from actually doing anything productive.

Keep up the good work miss!

I dunno but the granny had a fucking Pepe pin so she was pretty into it

Read this a couple of times

> her father
> not "my husband"

Lemme guess...Divorced?

I need sauce

Wait at the bus stop at school and tell the ""kids"" if they ever even look at my daughter again I'd be the one pulling teeth out.

Why the fuck isn't your kid in private school?

It's not too late to find a church to teach your child.

Stop brainwashing your kid.

Tits or GTFO.

Had a similar thing happen to my boy. Outnumbered by older kids. I followed them to their stop and had a quick chat. No threats of violence. I asked them what their mamas would think about them acting like niggers, and did they want me to visit their homes. Asked them if they wanted to go to college and have a nice life or if they wanted to end up like Treyvon. No more problems after that.

>Biblical children's book
>can only see race

You're what's wrong with society friendo.

btw you better get her into Avatar

will the build the foundations for when you give her the ethnonationalism redpill

Tell her some people can't help that they're born stupid, most black kids are stupid, and she will achieve far more in life than those little niggers.

Single Mothers need to be gassed almost as much as niggers

Honestly, I think she may have been staring (innocently, she's young) and he got mad.

>and she will achieve far more in life than those little niggers.
Not if she gets bullied or raped or something.

>Mongolian smoke signal exchange forum

kek

Thanks anonbros

Tell her to remember niggers are just less hairy apes and twice as feral. I also suggest homeschooling.

id take it up to the principle and force my way into a meeting

if he didnt listen id make it personal and visit the childs parents

id get vocal with the father and if given the opportunity id get physical but id never initiate it

>Teaching your kid anti-racist propaganda
Quit with this bullshit. If you're on here you know it's all crap, teach her reality.

For your daughter, at some point you need to teach her that around blacks never relax. Does she have any friends? Traveling in groups is always safer.

>Getting parenting advice from Sup Forums
ISHYGDDT

>>Getting parenting advice from Sup Forums
In a way, everything you've read on Sup Forums would eventually become parenting advice if you have kids.

>You should still be with the father. Single mothers are a fucking curse.
>Stop sending her to school with niggers
>Post tits

id complain to the principle that the school isnt providing proper protection for my child and that the bus driver isnt doing his job

your kid has every right they do to a education and to feel safe