HE

HE

LOST

THE

POPULAR

VOTE

>Science is real

So you don't believe in tranny bullshit then. Good.

>science is real
This is the funniest thing right after "words have meaning"

HE
DIDN'T
KNOW
ABOUT
ID'S

That was my first thought too. My "red pilling" took a giant leap forward when I realized that Alphabet INC (Google), traded at $837.32 a share on the Nasdaq, is purposefully making articles on transexuality difficult to find.

Nice bay windows. Prime for b&e and sodomy. Fucking faggot white people

>sage

Ok faggot

That ain't how it works bruh

Why do leafs have to fuck everything up?

WILL

That also means he accepts evolution, and with it, eugenics.

And that flat earth theory and global warming are just as valid as one another.

I think I like OP for how open minded he is. Especially after admitting that minorities have a higher chance of committing crimes and catching/spreading STDs.

WIN

Its he will not divide us.
Christ are there already people on this board that don't know about hwndu?

> in our _community_

COMMUNISTS spotted !

Racist (BLM) sexist (woman rights - against men?) liars (no human is illegal), supporting religion of hate (pro-islamic) and racism (judaism), in denial of God with science religion dogmatism ("science is real" -- this is _faith_ in scientific dogmas)

> Racist sexist liars, supporting religions of hate and racism in denial of God, with science religion dogmatism...

"Woman rights" destroy femininity. By this are terribly anti-family and anti-human... Actually, woman rights and anti-human, because it destroys progeny bearing and raising...

By "No human is illegal" - means they DESTROY LAW. Slayer and thief are also not illegal ? Genocide perpetrator is neither illegal? But this is, what they are... Nation destroyer is neither illegal? But these are the invaders...
> Gangster cries most - no one is illegal !

> Love is Love...
And what ? It is... But this their anti-human concealed hate is NOT LOVE.

> ... women rights ARE anti-human

Of course he won't divide us. He's our president. His job is to unite us. Thinking the president would endorse a civil war is a bit backwards, is it not?

If anything, the Antifa are the ones committing actual acts of terrorism. After destroying their own buildings, they claimed to have defended it from the evil conservatives. After suppressing someone's free speech by threatening them with physical violence, they claimed to have won a victory for the American people's rights. But somehow, everyone else are the nazis/fascists.

>he doesn't know about hwndu
Boy you need to lurk more.

Yep... all peaceful until the raping commences.

A

FUCKING

POPULAR

VOTE

Congrats, the sickly old woman slated to die this year won the participation trophy. Trump sure got stumped.

My neighbor has a sign like this.
Duhfug

HAS

in our community...

we are 95% white apart from that one nig family with a college education

>science is real
>here are the genetic differences between human groups

im this close to blocking your entire country

Where do you live

Liberal values are so watered down they might as well not even exist.

This. I guarantee that the community is overwhelming white