He thinks white people will exist a thousand years from now

>He thinks white people will exist a thousand years from now.

Embarrassing. Why not just accept the reality that recessive genes will disappear in a global capitalist planet? Do you honestly think white won't simply go extinct?

Swedes are a blight on this planet.

Either way I'll be dead in a thousand years.

people a thousand years ago didn't give a shit about me either.

Pretty sure people cared a lot about lineage and such back then.

What a shitty attitude. I this a lot with boomers.
>Oh yeah, we realize we fucked the environment and flooded the continent with violent savages, but hey, we'll be dead before it gets really bad.

*I see

They did.

Sure if you were royalty. Sup Forumsack ancestors not so much.

As if you are going to leave behind anything better. You push around electrons. You produce nothing but a massive carbon footrpint.

Är du lite avundsjuk på oss Svenska Övermänniskor?

Why don't you just off yourself if you don't care even about the continuation of your own people?

dude nihilism lmao

We just need to keep enough white countries around until we can start colonizing planets. Hold off the globalists until then. Just need an extra 100 years.

I thoroughly enjoy my life. I just don't give a fuck about people a thousand years from now.

No, just realistic. Maybe your mommy told you could be anything you wanted, but at some point reality steps in.

dude hedonism lmao

I'm personally hoping that a meteor crashes into earth or that a supervolcano erupts and kills everyone by creating a new environment for the many tentacled sponge people of the future who are too smart to be jewed by the media

I'm obligated to acknowledge those quads but you're still a nigger.

>recessive genes will disappear
>niggers still have sickle-cell anemia

>Embarrassing. Why not just accept the reality that recessive genes will disappear in a global capitalist planet? Do you honestly think white won't simply go extinct?
Moron, in a couple decades pre-implantation embryo genetic engineering will be a reality, you could simply grow an entire army of aryan unbermensch in artificial wombs, that are already being developed!

I don't think it matters how the humans are born, this new method might be able to cure all sorts of illnesses and improve humanity as a whole.

The question is, will people in the future still yearn to fuck white women? If so it is safe to say a lot of people WILL get the genetic engineered embryo with 100% chance of blonde/red hair and blue/greens eyes.

Sorry bro but that's never going to happen, right here and now is probably the peak of our civilisation and its downhill from now on.

>1 post by this ID
Oh look, it's a proxy faggot baiting retards.

Speak english you fucking mouth breather

>Sorry bro but that's never going to happen, right here and now is probably the peak of our civilisation and its downhill from now on.
Pockets of civilization and high technology will remain, mostly at first world nations military and rich multinational corporations.

The fact is that humanity as a whole will soon be facing the full effects of high technology automatization: The average human being will become obsolete as a machine can do any job it can do more efficiently.

A large amount of the population that is not fit to do intellectual work will become a problem for governments, that will soon create measures to reduce the global population over the next decades, as less humans will be needed by the elites to do work for them.

This will quickly lead to eugenic programs that will change demographics of a selected ruling elite while mandatory sterilization of other groups will reduce their demographics.

It is a grim future indeed, but it will become a reality, the power of technology is only going to grow exponentially from here on out, and those who control the industries will have more power than governments.

Genetic manipulation is currently just scifi.

what actually happens is white people get fed the fuck up, and go off into space.

inevitably society crumbles within a thousand years, and people revert back to apes. devolution, if you will.

some time after that, a different group of white poeple comes back and decides it would be a good idea tweak the monkey DNA a bit, just for shits and giggles. monkey gets smart, the cycle repeats.

>Genetic manipulation is currently just scifi.
Not in herd animals that we eat it is not.

To extend our current know how to actual human genetic manipulation is not that far off thought, it will surely be possible before 2050.

IQ is falling across the west. The IQ has fallen about 2 points in Denmark alone since 1998. A low IQ population will not allow genetic manipulation in human beings for religious reasoning. It's likely we are in an unstoppable decline now, and that the Nazis was humanity's final hope.

we already have an incredible understanding of genetics. more than the news would lead you to believe.

consider GMO foods. on average, it takes something like 20-25 years to get one on the market. but the splicing itself can be done in a day, the rest of it is bureaucratic bullshit, testing, and legal stuff.

the reason stuff you describe isn't already massively prevalent is for moral reasons, not scientific ones.