The Bush administration didn't seriously expect people to believe not only that a passport would survive the plane...

The Bush administration didn't seriously expect people to believe not only that a passport would survive the plane crash, but that it would be found too, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxz0p_4wXDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you talking about? These retards here will seriously believe anything. 9/11 proved that. Hell, most people weren't even able to call bullshit on victims calling their loved ones while in hijacked airplane. Fucking ludicrous and we deserve everything we get for being so dumb. I'm done trying to show people the truth. They can get fucked

shouldn't you guys just stick to pizzagate threads?

CANT CORNER

THE DORNER

RETARD ALERT

Found.... intact. Of course they would. They voted for him didn't they?

Can't corner the Dorner.

big lies are easier to believe for some reason

>shouldn't you guys just stick to pizzagate threads?

9/11 and JFK hiding the evidence of the holocaust is certainly a fair topic

i meant the dude i replied to, i don't like condemning conspiracies with strawmen that you didn't bring up.
If he can explain the passport thing then good, but he added nothing other than personal attacks

>be Muslim
>want to be famous
>about to crash this Boeing 767 with no survivors
>open the cockpit window and throw my passport out
>stupid kuffar take this as evidence I dindu nuffin

>most people weren't even able to call bullshit on victims calling their loved ones while in hijacked airplane
why is that impossible?
planes have air phones, and if the plane was flying low (like the one that crashed) they'd able to get cell reception too.

Retards think airplanes can shut off people's phones and the flight attendants just want to save everyone's batteries.

oh yeah, the Charlie Hebdo guys left their passports in their cars too.
and the main detective investigating the murders was killed within a few days of starting the investigation.
Perhaps because the magazine office survivors said the killers had grey/green/blue eyes?
Perhaps to terrify the survivors not to mention this to anyone else?

>added nothing other than personal attacks

attack the messenger is the number one technique when the embarrassing nazi shit comes up

im completely mixed up about what youre trying to say about everything here

Can someone post the six hour documentary that completely debunks 9/11?

aware me on this passport?

it's obvious that elements within the cia, coordinating with elements from mossad, orchestrated 9/11. I doubt bush knew about it at all, tbqh famalam.

you admitted that Antonious(a known symbol for pederasty) is the avatar of Silvagunner.
Silvagunner got the "callou" video(sounds like Podesta) from worldcorp.
You also admit the the same symbol of pederasty(not to shills like you) Antonious, is jimmy comets avatar
congratulations, VOAT will hear about this

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxz0p_4wXDA

the siivagunner arg, like all arg's are grooming video made by pedos.
they lure kids in with a online scavenger hunt, and then direct them to darkweb type video, such as worldcorp banned videos, which feature a podesta like voice.
the arg designers teaches tricks from the dark web, to decode each part of the ARG to move to the next goal. One of the main tricks ARG tech the kids they groom is steganography, look at the ARG explanations of siivagunners, calliou, stenography is to lead the kids playing ARG to thier next destination, which eventually leads to dark web type videos

>Republican national security

Muslim terrorists regularly leave their passports so they'll get credit and their compatriots will know whose families to send thanks and money to. People who think Muslims are simply scapegoats for the military-industrial complex/Israel think the passports of innocent Muslims are fabricated and planted as evidence because nobody would accuse those monkeys of violent acts otherwise.

i don't know if people are mistaking my comment as a pizzagate denier, i was morso calling the guy a shill for energetically hating on a conspiracy.

How new is this stuff, ive been following the pizzagate for a bit
first time ive heard of ARG, is it solely to get kids to watch videos? or to eventually go somewhere in the real world to?(to get kidnapped?) what is dis shit?

You are so autistic and say the same broken record shit every day, while using the same reaction image. I guess you enjoy being masochistic, because they couldn't pay you to be this autistic.
In the time you spend arguing the same shit and graphs to other autistic spergs, you could be accomplishing so much more with your life. Even just as simple as going on a jog.

What is your schedule? Wake up, work, go home and shitpost on 4chinz for hours, then go to bed and rinse and repeat?

new thread here

A lot of stuff survived the impact. But let's just forget about reality and humor you. The stupidity of your passport insinuation is in that if 9/11 had been your meme CIA tinfoil hat false flag operation, why would they need to plant a passport? Surely they could just provide faked check-in information and faked security cam video or whatever else you could prepare in advance, maybe even faked photocopies of passports. To plant a passport at the scene would not only be completely unnecessary but also stupid because someone might see you plant it AND it would lead to the kind of speculations you engage in. So in a real false flag situation you would never use such a prop. Since you are a mental midget, you can't grasp even something that elementary.

thanks m8, but kinda not thanks and all. fuck this shit

I'm not saying it was a meme false flag operation, I don't have enough evidence to make that claim. All I'm saying is that the passport of one of one of the perpetrators surviving first a plane crash, and then being found after falling several hundred feet, while the city is a mess of debris, is utter nonsense.

"Jet fuel can't melt steel beams."
Kerosene burns at 1500 - 2500K
Steel melts at 1780 K
The fires were also INSIDE INSULATED buildings. Ever hear of something called a forge? There's a difference between heat and temperature...

"Aluminum planes can never, ever, penetrate steel and concrete buildings."
The planes were more than just aluminum, and yes it can. Plastic straws can also penetrate trees during tornadoes. It's just a matter of kinetic energy

"Yet, the 9/11 events apparently broke the laws of physics "
Yeah, apparently. If you have no idea what the laws of physics are

"and what science tells us."
Science agrees with me
Rather, I agree with science.

Whenever someone mentions jet fuel melting steel I immediately think "well, obviously you'e full of shit"
Here's why:

Not only CAN jet fuel melt steel (because there's a difference between open-air burn temperature and adiabatic burn temperature, look it up), but this point is completely unnecessary to the conspiracy theory. You can still have a conspiracy theory without any mention of demolitions or thermite, but instead, that's like their main piece of evidence - something completely unnecessary which is really easy to disprove. That to me tells me everything about the conspiracy theory, the conspiracy theorist, and why they believe it.

Why do people bother looking up the MINIMUM burning temperature of kerosene and the melting point of steel, but they never look up the MAXIMUM burn temperature?
Definitely not thinking like scientists...

I bet if I actually made a video of burning jet fuel melting steel all the comments would say "fake! The government paid you to do that!" etc

I guess some people prefer an exciting, dramatic story like in the movies to boring, dry, scientific reality.