Was the bombing of Dresden really called for?

Was the bombing of Dresden really called for?

C'mon, guys, like--seriously?

Do you Krauts resent us and the Bongs for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IiOGS-_81KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none of the city bombing were justified, they just got out of world war 1 scolding germans for Belguim and they go and do it too.

>us
>Implying we didn't bomb thousands of yank prisoners of war in dresden along with the krautcucks
Topkek, 2 birds 1 stone yank poof.

Maybe not.

Yes it was. However the issue is that we take the moral high ground often, not that the bombing wasn't justified. The Germans bombed London and civilian targets instead of just strictly military (and rightly so), there's no morality in war, what constitutes excessive force is based on what is needed to get things done, what it will do to public support for the war effort and how likely it is to galvanize your enemies. After those considerations comes morality, but not before.

in war and love everything is fair

bomb all the ARYANS
burn all the ARYAN children
SLAV and ANGLO hunger must be eased with crispy ARYAN flesh

Ok, but did the bombing have any significant role in ending the war? Did murdering innocent Krauts, Russians, Brits, 'Mericans and other countries that don't count outweigh the cost of *not* bombing the city?

Honestly the fucking krauts deserved it.

You'll pay for your crimes, anglo scum.

it was for London

Hmm yeah, firebombing a city into an enormous fucking whirlwind of flame and comprehensively destroying it is a little bit different from regular bombings but ok.

I understand that significance, however, for US and the Brits to falsely claim they had resources we needed to eliminate caused the death of ~22K and destroyed a beautiful city. Now, where have I heard ((((this)))) before...

I'm only playing Devil's advocate, here.

Maybe they should have thought about that before they started bombing us. As usual though, Germany dindu nuffin. They was good boys.

Everything is fair in love, war, and pokemon battles
>famous poet

The saying sounds much better in Portuguese:

Na guerra e no amor vale tudo

Well, desu everything sounds much better in portuguese

>Maybe they should have thought about that before they started bombing us. As usual though, Germany dindu nuffin. They was good boys.

Maybe you should have considered the possible consequences before you sent your cuckboys into mainland Europe. Then they had to be shamefully rescued by fishermen at Dunkirk when the German army was too noble to slaughter you fleeing cowards (they should have).

kek, oh god, you're hilarious. My grandfather was a pilot in ww2 and he used to joke about how he would drop bombs over German women and children and they'd just evaporate. kek

British humor, ladies and gents.

B E A D Y

The British were much better at hanging Nazi criminals. Much, much better.
youtu.be/IiOGS-_81KU