CUCKSERVATIVES BTFO ONCE AGAIN!

HAHA YOU MAD GOYS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXVuaBTVGmo
youtube.com/watch?v=ap9Hqum9_6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's his end game?

lol no

can someone please provide me the law that allows for a "special election" for President?

Damn, there's a lot of shills on today. Is there a happening going on?

MTF full transition

Stop making fun of me.

Not really I literally voted for Trump but she's right you know.

Drumpf is a disaster.

>constitutional crisis
No. Ryan would become president, its written in law.

Jewish fantasy, there is no provision for a special election.

I hope a moslem fucks her up.

doesnt exist.

theyre idiots as usual

I dunno but its fun seeing trumpcucks being triggered

>She

Shut up shill

>Drumpf

If you voted for Trump, and you are upset with him doing exactly what he said he would do when he was campaigning, you're the disaster.

If they want a military coup, ultra strict enforcement of our laws and the Constitution by our military than they should keep doing this. They will get the fascism they claim we have now.

You're just mad your president is a complete degenerate.

>call for special election

How the fuck is this guy msnbc's top news anchor when he doesn't even know how our government works???

>how to spot a shill 101.jpg

>Whats wrong with her upper lip?
>Whats wrong with her nose?
>Whats wrong with her eyes?
>Whats wrong with her left eyebrow?
I would definitely fuck her, but when i look closer i see how ugly she is in reality.

>call "special" election
Oh boy, it's almost like they want a war.

I voted for Hillary dunno what you talkin' 'bout dawg.

At least 4 more years of these liberal tantrums. I just love how these leftists show their true colors when they don't get their way.

You just claimed you voted for Trump you dumb nigger. Not tgat its not obvious youre a god damn shill.

You just said you voted for Trump. Noice!

This bitch has been getting roasted alive on twitter all day.

I'd like to see America get a full-blown military coup that instated an actual fascist government just so that when they eventually protested that too, they'd get shot like dogs

That oughta be fun

>hurr shill
You're misusing the term, shills try to be subtle about their lies, he's just a troll getting easy (You)s from fools like you

This thread, the fifteenth time today ...

Apparently, this shemale bitch doesn't know how Gerald Ford became president.

Get off Sup Forums and start building your court case, John

More like:
>1. Impeach Trump & Pence
>2. Largest Civil War in history since the Chinese Civil war
>3. Far right wins with military backing and Russian support.

Will this Marxist cunts ever get tired of writing their fan fiction wet dreams as if they were remotely likely?

When the Day of the Rope happens, I will be hunting for a guy named Sally.

The American left following written law? Kek

>call special election
Can someone point to me where that is in the constitution?

Stop replying to shills you idiots.

Thanks to the non-stop hate these kikes in the media are providing the next shoah is gain more and more momentum!!!

>thanks for the plug ben, 10 shekels has been deposited to your account

>I would like to see leftists bleed and die
You're ok in my book Colombia

It's like they don't understand we will use guns, not signs...

>Eat at Arby's

what did he mean by this?

Paul Ryan is 3rd in line and would become president. There would not be another election. Do people even know what they're talking about?

It isn't, there's a line of succession after the President and VP. There would be no special election.

>tfw sharejew can't even get their shilling straight

They are pushing for violence but are the least prepared for it.

go away ben.

Yeah right, every time someone tried to call them out on their bullshit, you bombed said someone.

God i hate this fucking bitch

What the fuck

That literally makes no sense, I dont think that Pence is literally the nuclear option for the Republicans.

The second that beautiful smug bastard takes office, things are gonna get pretty salty.

This woman is a joke.

>russian support
fucking commie. you die too.
>implying we would need any help anyway
fucking kill yourself.

Yes, a republican congress will impeach a republican president and his vp. That's more than just wishful thinking. What's Trump even done? Or Pence?

Wouldn't Ryan become president anyhow?

>1. Impeach Trump & Pence
>2. Constitutional crisis
>3. Sarah Silverman rallies military
>4. Silverman coup crowns Hillary Clinton Queen of the Americas

>Tfw you no longer have quality shills

Nothing is 'wrong' with them you retarded autist.

Man*

The version of the Constitution that exists in their moment to moment psychotic frenzies.

You morons were to busy trying to march around like a bunch of faggots instead of winning the larger propaganda war... either way your country is fucks so be careful who you criticize faggot.

>mfw seated next to Sally kohn on a plane.

>mfw the left still think that they're the "good guys" when they're openly trying to trigger a constitutional crisis in order to collapse the government which would bringing the state to its knees and inflict an untold amount of damage and suffering on society

These clowns never learn, do they? They don't seem to understand that voters don't like this kind of stuff.

bahahaha geez these people.

To fully ascend into the highest form of liberal retardation as Rachel Maddow's doppelganger

(((Kohn)))
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

YAAS QUEEN
SLAAAAYYY

She's ugly though, thats what i wanted to say.

i always thought this was one of the worst posts on twitter fucking ever. You can tell it's probably actually her by that god awful twitter abbreviation and composition. 10/10 will always rage at

Even if Pence got impeached and this special election was possible, Cruz would run not Ryan.

Drumpf promised to lock her up
not suck turds out of her arsehole

Which one is you?

bitch thinks shes a meme now

After the shit storm this would cause a Canadian isn't gonna be elected

>Whats wrong with her upper lip?
Too much makeup + photoshop filter
>Whats wrong with her nose?
>Whats wrong with her eyes?
>Whats wrong with her left eyebrow?

More likely than Paul fucking Ryan, half of his supporters probably ditched him after the shit he did to Trump during the election.

but if you say what you did is a meme it breaks the meme power and makes it not a meme silly bitch.

>special election

Guess they've gotten used to having special elections remove their party members they assume that's how it works for the president too. Pathetic.

I'll take Gerald R Ford for 600 tardo

it requires a 'constitutional crisis'

even if Trump and Pence were impeached, Ryan would then be president. Thats not a "constitutional crisis". Its fucking absurd that people can be a """journalist""" is the current year without knowing that the Presidential order of succession goes deeper than just the VP.

That said, if Trump is killed or otherwise removed from office, we'll have a civil war before its business as usual

Hell yeah! Im illegal and voted Clinton 8 times! Hurry before im deported

>"political commentator"
>isn't aware that Ryan comes right after Pence

b-b-b-but the ends justify the means, we're the good guys! we're fighting fascists with violence and shutting down their political and public events, and fighting racism by drawing attention to racial differences and how certain groups must be treated differently than other groups!

Why are people so eager to stay in blue pill land? The deep state, NWO whatever is on nobodies side so why live in temporary ignorance if the end is sure death?

These idiots don't even understand the constitution.

The easier path would be:
1. Let Trump fuck up for 2 years
2. Take control of House in '18 elections
3. Choose Hillary as Speaker of the House (doesn't actually have to be a member)
4. Impeach Trump & Pence

But these retards don't do any research or know how things work.

listening to a "woman" named Sally

lololol

>silly kohn

So? Impeach Trump...so what. Nothing changes...

Clinton was impeached...nothing changed...

Maybe if Trump is impeached President Pence can zap some sense into this dyke.

Even if that scenario somehow happened.

>Ryan losing to Clinton

Watch Sally Kohn turn into a blabbering moron after second debate
youtube.com/watch?v=GXVuaBTVGmo

Also gets owned by Crowder on Islam. She literally cannot wrap her mind around the suggestion that muslims as a whole are different whatsoever from westerners
youtube.com/watch?v=ap9Hqum9_6E

This is something that I don't get about the cries for impeachment. Like they can just wave a magic impeachment wand?

You'd have to convince so many Republicans to turn against Trump, and many are getting on the Trump train because they're realizing they can teach him to win. Some of them are even learning to shitpost.

How is impeachment even a possibility, unless you exposed a huge actual crime that nobody could ignore? So far they scream impeachment at nothing.

It's funny because Betsy Fucking DeVos would be president through succession before it would ever come to Hillary. For fucks sake, the DC dog catcher is higher on the list than Hillary Clinton is currently.

>it breaks the meme power
...first it has to actually be a meme dingus and not self promotion

anyone else started saying "taking a drumpf" instead of taking a dump/shit? I have been saying this recently and all my friends find it hilarious, because drumpf is a piece of fucking shit

Throw yourself right under that bus why don't you

I bet your friends and family are the same colour as shit you filthy london nigger.