Makes me sad that they're happier than me

I don't think about them at all.

>How do you feel about retards?
Aussies are ok for the most part.

At least they're not niggers.

Canadians are alright.

It's funny to laugh at. Dont pretend it isnt funny

>My name is Twavis

I have a soft spot in my heart for the mentally and physically handicapped. I think they should be provided excellent care, and not have to be exposed to a vitriolic, abusive society.

You're okay with me

Euthanasied
Once again, Uncle Adolf did nothing wrong

I work with the disabled, including cognitively disabled people (retards). Feel free to ask me anything.

They kinda scare me desu

Wish we could cure them but oh well.

Sterilize them.

>thread is about retards
>posts a guy with cerebral palsy

top bantz

They're more intelligent than most leftists.

I was cool with them b4.
Now i'm just longing for T4

How long have you been working with the Democrats?

Smartyness

Retarded chicks will always go down on you

fpbp

mummy ses im speshul and i hav autism

they also arent actively trying to destroy us

I had one of those fuckers in the chairs in my class in high school because muh feelings and it was fucking ridiculous. I could never focus in class because the fucking think would constantly screech and make noises that could only be interpreted as "please kill me" and it never did anything. To make matters worse it's handler would make art and write poetry and then the school would claim the retard made them and shill it to no end. Really makes me miss eugenics.

British bants, fugg

A waste of resources

>spending valuable resources on humans that don't contribute and in fact drag back people who could contribute if they weren't burden with retards.
Ishygddt

care taking or therapy? If the former, how many asses you wipe today?

>it's handler would make art and write poetry and then the school would claim the retard made them

Holy shit I had the same thing with a sperg in my high school. I have no problem with retards but putting them on a pedastal like they're fucking amazing creatures when they're simply incapable of being so is really annoying

youtube.com/watch?v=hDa5G0czkTY

Gas them all except Twavis moonstar.

This. I went to a small, rural high school. Some of the higher functioning tards were integrated into the average classes. They were nothing but a constant distraction, throwing temper tantrums over silly stuff and sometimes pissing themselves.
Our school even bought them these gigantic, ridiculous tricycles that they would ride through our already narrow and crowded hallways. I can't tell you how many times I was late because I got stuck behind one of those fuckers, but could I say anything about it? No. I'd be labeled an insensitive asshole and probably punished.
If you want to waste thousands of dollars keeping your barely functioning, miserable, retarded child alive at least keep them away from the general population. This shit makes me so uncomfortable.

They deserve to live comfortably and dignified, but public schools should not be forced to provide daycare or forced to teach them grade level curriculum when they are multiply impaired, their parents need to make other arrangements.

Physical therapy of a sort. No asses wiped yet.

This.

>Our school even bought them these gigantic, ridiculous tricycles that they would ride through our already narrow and crowded hallways
What the fuck?

Why do we waste resources on them?

I should add, the majority of the people that come to us are functioning enough that they can eat, poop, socialize without a large amount of assistance. I did spend time with a down syndrome kid who pulled down his pants all the way every time he peed. I thought it was pretty funny.

I think they're retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=EiqPhspLYls

Fuck off parents never fully support them, we pay for their shit, bit to mention that eventually the burden will completely fall on society to provide for them. Not only are they a waste, they're literally dead weight pulling everyone else down.

I don't know how I feel about you OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZ8-ETHE9AI

Right? I have no idea how or why this was allowed. The first thing I'd see some mornings was a nodding, drooling tard slooowwwlly coasting down the hall on a gigantic fucking tricycle surrounded be a wrangler entourage.

I know some people that do stuff like that or the assisted living. They say it's not bad to get payed to take them shopping or sometimes even the movies, but they've all been peed on.

What device are you taking about m8
Pics or something

I've heard of Hotards, but do they really exist?

Republicans?

Waste of money, resources, & space. If they can't function in society and be of some productive use, what is the point really?

This but they should also be aborted/euthanised

I used do work with the adult disabled, and not your mildly inconvenienced downs syndrome people, proper full on retards. I worked with them for a little over a year and during that time I learned they should be euthanized.

We had a 56 year old woman who could not wipe her own arse and was in 17 different medications from insulin to something I can't spell that stopped her having seizures. We had 70 year old men that had to be spoon fed, and had been this way their entire lives.
I entered thinking they were just misunderstood people, unfairly stereotyped by society. I left honesty wanting to kill them all, just to end the suffering.

Letting the disabled live is virtue signalling at its finest.

I agree with you, but I would never kill one myself. The parents should be sterilized instead.

I've been bitten and licked. Didn't mind it really because I enjoy spending time with most of the kids.

Listen, anybody who doesn't like the mentally disabled sees them as competition. It's the same reason niggers hate horses.

Sympathetic, but they still creep me the fuck out.

What the actual fuck. Just imagining some retard rolling down a hall on a tricycle with some bodyguards is making me choke

Unfortunately, there are enough of them that leftism and Marxism still exists

Then it's time to round up and execute everyone on Sup Forums I guess

Put them out of their suffering and euthanize them all

>forcibly integrating them into society not for their sake, but for the parents sake who desperately wished they could have had a normal child

>they are provided this illusion of having a normal child by allowing them to go to public schools

>the normal kids within the school then adopt a facade that they love and accept these individuals because those around them have adopted a facade that they love and accept these individuals

>any child who deviates from this facade results in immediate lashing out from those whom secretly wish they could express their discomfort towards the disabled as well

I am honestly incredibly uncomfortable around them. They are not normal, they are a waste of resources and are a general burden to both the parents and all those around them. I absolutely pray that my sons/daughters are normal because I don't think I could be that parent..

Hotards are baby sluts, not retarded people.

I don't think they should be put down / exterminated but I definitely don't think they should be able to breed.

I don't mind them living if they / their families are able to sustain themselves, but if they want to live on benefits to sustain their pathetic existence they can get fucked.

Sup Forums gives me hope for humanity though. Less drooling too, hopefully.

I don't have a problem with mildly retarded downies and such existing and making their way in the world. If they're happy, at least as far as they can tell what happiness is, they can be pretty delightful people in small doses, especially if they have a typical funny retard name like Chaz or Roofus.

The blobs strapped to wheelchairs that can only wail and scream and gibber or the violent mongoloid strength ones that hurt people and themselves should probably just be quietly euthanized, especially the former. Apart from having some body parts that look vaguely human, they have no humanity and their lives are most likely endless suffering.

If you know your kid's gonna be a tard in the womb, we should require the fetus be aborted. Even if the baby doesn't survive long after birth the monstrosities that some women insist on bringing into the world are too horrifying to imagine. Their lives are brief indescribable suffering and then death. It's plain cruelty.

Cy-cyborg loli!?

And dogs.

I knew some Aussies would get a kick out of this.
Exactly like pic, but they had huge neon flags on the back

How much does a professional retard masturbator make?

Kek, fuck you but good one

i like them, there always happy.

Same as with other Liberals

What the hell are baby sluts...

Someone with some skillz make this a meme generator.

We need the ability to write things like "Not his" and other insulting comments in the background.

About 15 an hour plus tips

ID:0w0
thoth: god of IDS
thoths symbol: 0w0
jesus fucking christ

Yeah can I get an example of a baby slut

Seen a hot downsyndrome lass today, wasnt even fat and had a cracking arse. (would deffo brown bag her)

Exactly. I've thought this since elementary school. My public school had a special class full of kids that literally just sat in a chair and drooled/shat themselves, with personal attendants for each. We spend way more on these types of kids as well, despite the fact that they are incapable of learning. Plus it distracts students that are actually capable, like other user said. It really is just taxpayer funded daycare.

I don't know.

>The blobs strapped to wheelchairs that can only wail and scream and gibber or the violent mongoloid strength ones that hurt people and themselves should probably just be quietly euthanized, especially the former. Apart from having some body parts that look vaguely human, they have no humanity and their lives are most likely endless suffering.

Oh man we had one of these, but the saddest part was that their designated tard wrangler had bought into the "FACILITATIVE COMMUNICATION" meme before it got hardcore debunked by any of the major studies. It was pretty funny watching the handler just grab the screaming and drooling hand of the tard and banged out some poetry. Seems like a complete grift and a disservice to the parents, but whatever. They paid big money for it.

they ALL get benefits, even rich families with yards get benefits.
Do you retards even realise how incredibly EXPENSIVE a tard is?
They go to special schools and require medical care all through their lifes not to mention special facilities and devices that are either entirely or partially paid by tax payers. Old retards completely rely on welfare, once their parents go on age care/ become pensioners themselves the retards are fully and completely taken care of by the state/ aka tax payers, and to make matters worse their life expectancy is constantly increasing thanks to the medical care being provided by our tax money.

Obviously make no positive contribution to society, but since I'm not an edgy teen, I can't advocate doing any harm to a living being. Give them a comfy lifestyle away from society and let them live their lives in peace.

I think they're a drain on society and should be disposed of appropriately. Pic related.

They can't even wan properly, let's give them a trycicle
Lmao fuckig what.

As long as their not my children.

It's just amusing listening to channers talk about how others are a drain on society.

Sup Forums is very pro-retard
just take a look around

My brother in law was forced to resign from his special needs teaching position at a high school because he duct taped gloves onto this one kid's hands so he would stop gagging himself and puking everywhere. He was trying to keep sanitary conditions for the kids in the class and a school bus driver threw a shit fit and turned him in for abuse.

we are all a a little bit retarded

There's that 'ational 'ealth representative.

would have loved to see that fucking circus while walking to class, why even live

Same thing happened to me but it attacked me for some reason so i slammed it on the ground

At least we contribute memes. They are too shaky to use paint.