I'm a jew and I have a higher IQ than all of you. I am of the superior race, whites are inferior even to asians

I'm a jew and I have a higher IQ than all of you. I am of the superior race, whites are inferior even to asians.

ask me anything.

Go back to Turkey ahmed

What is it like being from a long line of grifters and professional victims?

If Jews are so smart, then how come they're always caught and get the pogrom?

do you think there can be a 1 state solution to the israeli/palestinian conflict?

If you are so smart why do you live in toothpaste

Even a goy can answer that one: Sure, as long as you genocide all the Palestinians.

take a shower or go back to wandering the desert for 40 years you penny sniffer

So they can rationalize Bullshit faster.

If you had an higher IQ, you would know what population distribution is and so wouldn't spout nonsense like "I have a higher IQ than all of you".

>neatherlands
jamal pls go

The Parsis in India may equal Jewish IQ. 'Cept they're nice - community minded.

Jews are indeed smartest, especially if you believe Sup Forums

fucking whites over feels good. the fact that it's so easy just justifies it. if you're too dumb, then you deserve it.

>Although the Dutch government had fled to Britain, they left behind an efficiently functioning civil service, which initially operated side by side with the German administration. However, Seyss-Inquart enjoyed absolute power. He acted, not upon instructions from Berlin, but on his own initiative. He soon made his intentions clear. As he later wrote, "The Jews for us are not Dutchmen. They are those enemies with whom we can come neither to an armistice nor to a peace." It did not take long for anti-Jewish legislation to be enacted. On 31 July 1940, "shechita" (the ritual slaughtering of animals) was abolished. A decree of 20 October 1940 required the registration of businesses operated by Jews, or in which Jews had financial interests. On 21 November 1940, all Jewish civil servants were effectively dismissed. Another decree issued on 10 January 1941 required all Jews to register with local branches of the census office. A Jew was defined as any person with two Jewish grandparents. The census revealed a total of 159,806 persons considered to be Jewish, of whom 19,561 were the offspring of mixed marriages.

The germans send back people because they were not jewish enough. Go fix your dam if you got time to shit on my country.

tax haven for my company.

hey retard, look into the history of the netherlands. all great dutch merchants were jews. we made this fucking country

Jews sacrifice other jews so they can be an even bigger victim

Ha! You are basically a goy compared to me. I bet you don't even have the superbrain/BOGD gene.

ask me anything

>not even pure
gas yourself you race mixed cuck

Find a single person who has higher than that. You won't. The remaining 1.3% are "Broadly European". I have 0 non-Jewish ancestors in my bloodline.

>Find a single person who has higher than that
me and my family.

>"Broadly European"
so cuck-race

You... youre proud of that?

Stop deze goyzigkeit. Wat is je achternaam?
Ben je het jiddisch uberhaupt machtig?

>Wat is je achternaam?
ga ik niet zeggen.
>Ben je het jiddisch uberhaupt machtig?
duh

That is because it's hard to act like an idiot in a crowd of literal retards!

Yes, I am proud of that.
Prove it. You haven't done genetic testing, so you don't know if "you and your family" have african genes or not.
There isn't a more ethnic Ashekanzi Jew on the planet than me and MY family, brother.

Why shouldn't they be? If you are ``proud'' at all, you have missed the point of life.

>You haven't done genetic testing
because I traced all of those companies back to the same fucking source. it's genetic data mining. idiot.

I get--- you're scared. It's pretty shitty knowing that you might soon find out you are a cuck-child.

>still this delusional.
I can trace my family back longer than the USA exists. but there's nothing you can do about the genetic data mining botnet that you're a part of now.

just forget about it and live your life with that goyim DNA in you.