So recently my neighborhood has experienced an influx of black people...

So recently my neighborhood has experienced an influx of black people, like a shit ton beyond what property values have normally allowed in the past(and values haven't gone down). Is there some sort of policy in LA right now wherein they bus blacks to well-off schools or areas? A couple of months ago I read about a proposal by Julian Castro to create subsidized housing for minorities to go to well-off neighborhoods. Anyone else experienced this?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/.../housing-vouchers-a.../AGDNc7kH_story.html
washingtonpost.com/national/housing-vouchers-a-golden-ticket-to-pricey-suburbs/2011/06/23/AGDNc7kH_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking niggers

That's what you get for living in LA you spic faggot

sir i am a white man

Why the hell did you buy a house in LA you retard?

Even if you are white (actually white, not American "white"), by staying in LA your children and grandchildren would undoubtedly racemix.

It's so that you can get social justice more easily.

i didn't buy a house here, i was born here and go to college here.

things like this are really bad, no one is safe

some mid western cities also get an influx of them already

>your children and grandchildren would undoubtedly racemix.

Not entirely true. I never race mixed and my wife did not either. Both of us were raised in LA and had parents who told us it's best to stick with our own. Also, spending 12 years in schools that were almost entirely non-white really red pilled me on racial differences and made me despise a lot of these shitskins.

It's called Section 8 nigga

i guarantee you the last thing black ppl want is to be around a bunch of needlessly, petty-hostile white ppl

this is just Big Politics(TM) gone wrong as usual

>pol will probably blame black ppl anyways

its mostly chinks in my neighborhood
hmm i looked it up and there are some section 8 homes within my city but the median price for a house is still 750g, you'd think that would discourage them but you may be right

My neighborhood is seeing an influx, as well.

Obama HUD policy.

Obama created a secret mandate where he flooded neighborhoods with nogs, look it up. Purpose was white flight.

Obama Section 8 housing policy did include a smaller amount of selected blacks being moved to expensive, upper-middle class suburbs. Here is an older Washington Post article concerning the phenomenon (disaster)

washingtonpost.com/.../housing-vouchers-a.../AGDNc7kH_story.html

Oops.. This should work

washingtonpost.com/national/housing-vouchers-a-golden-ticket-to-pricey-suburbs/2011/06/23/AGDNc7kH_story.html

LA fag here too. noticed this a lot in Sherman Oaks. over the last 5-6 years lots of niggers (not blacks) moved in to my predominantly white neighborhood

Can you check if section 8 applies to your neighborhood?

Come to Porter Ranch white man.

you're not paranoid at all racist.

Fuck off cuck