If JEWS aren't white, then explain to me Ben Shapiro

If JEWS aren't white, then explain to me Ben Shapiro.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews are the master race

Lurk more

>Jews cant change their skin color at will

why is his little hat glowing red?

He's a Jew.

If light skin was the only indicator of whiteness, then Japs and Koreans would be considered white too.

he's the chosen

He is descended from Semitic Hebrew men, not from Indo-Europeans.

>If light skin was the only indicator of whiteness, then Japs and Koreans would be considered white too.

Yeah, but dont they say that all people come from Africa anyway. His family has probably been in Europe for 1000 years, and his skin is not Asian skin but pretty much identical to any other European's skin.

Imagine all the mulattos in the world stuck together and kept breeding with whites you'd have white people with nigger traits ingrained in them. This is what a lot of jew sub types are with white people. Jews are like goa'uld to other ethnicities.

I dont really care about skin color, Im just saying his views are pretty white/pol worthy.

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish, and there's literally nothing magical about having white skin. You are what you are, skin color and ethnicity doesn't make you any less or better than anyone else, iyou are only better by your own actions.

what's funny about jews is they are all races but the white ones are usually the smartest.

People almost always find what they're expecting to find if they allow their expectations to guide their search.

>Zionist ethnocentrist Jew
>Sup Forumsworthy

If you go back far enough, nobodys white. So at what point can we say, okay this person is totally white now? People from europe were originally people from africa. But Europe is white cause its been long enough since there were any inferior genes. Cant we say the same for jews? They look white to me.

t shitskin

I think Sup Forums is just jealous of Jews to be honest.

Ben shapiro is based.
Jews are a race that statistically look after their own, employ their own and as such are more succesful because of it.

In my opinion they are not inherently bad.
Simply very nepotistic. There are alot of red-pilled Jews out there doing great things for the world but statically due to their success and nepotism there will be more that are part of the "establishment"
and working against the goals of the common man.

It's like if you were part of an exclusive club that had to give first preference to other members. You could be good or bad. Depends how you use that power.

>explain to me Ben Shapiro.

self hating jew

>nobodys white

come back to reality

If Ben was not jew Sup Forums would be fapping at him
Red pill + puritan nonsense, trigger every leftist ever existed

These things annoy me, that try to simplify way too much shit. Also conveniently leave out that Yids being Germanic.

ashkeNAZI, fake jew

Jews are white genetically, just not culturally.y

The smartest whites are also the most degenerate, this is cost whites must bear for their greatness.

jews are the master race, they are more white than whites. every negative thing whites say about jews, niggers say about whites.

>nobody's white.
Silly argument.
If we go back far enough nobody's black either. They were semetic in appearance. Go back further and they werent even people. They were fish and shit. Doesn't mean we haven't evolved since then.

The only time I ever hear the "you're not really X race" is when white people are being told they're actually black. Well try telling a black person they're not actually black, they were Arab at one stage.

I'm a white expat, but yeah my point still stands. Saying shitskin doesn't make you right. You just proved that you're a dumb white guy, leaning left of the bell curve.

Ashkenazi Jews are Russian, Polish, and/or German
Mizrahi Jews are Italian, Spanish, and/orPortuguese
Sephardi Jews are North African
Persian Jews are Iranian
Igbo Jews are Nigerian

feel free to add more senpai

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

The jew is YOU.

Jews have their own religion, their own culture, their own people, and their won ethno state.
"White" is a meme tho, because we all have our own cultures and countires too, You can tell an Irishman from Scandinavian, German, or Anglo Saxon. Now everybody who isn't imported for 3rd world shitholes is "White"

thats pretty far from the rest of europe

jews don't stoop to being White, goyim.
That's not what we were CHOSEN for.

No, you're the one who can't use logic. Calling you a shitskin doesn't make me right, but it also doesn't make me wrong. You're still wrong because you lean left of the bell curve. You're weak and migrating for greener pastures you piece of shit racemixer.

Off White

Anyone who fails to advocate banning usury is not a legitimate member of western civilization.

You got Sephardi and Mizrahi backwards

Yeah, they're very European genetically, but descended from a founder population of Semitic men, and at some point they closed ranks, forming a discrete gene pool

TRIPLE TRIPS!!!

HE IS SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be lying if I said I don't envy the existence of an Jewish ethnostate that routinely violates international law.

Exploration has always been a driving force for man, it doesn't make him weak; it makes him wiser, more adaptable, and more resilient than his closed-minded counterpart.

Umm You need to learn some real history. Jews have been breeding with white people for 1000's of years. The Hittites were white people they intermarried with way back. Plus their diaspora caused more genetic adaptive shift. Plus more interbreeding and conversions. They started way back since then dude.

Are any of them real Hebrews anymore?

Who knows?

KINGSMEN!

They almost all have y chromosome DNA of Semitic Levantines

"There is no greater supporter of the Jewish state and the Jewish people than President Donald Trump."

- Benjamin Netanyahu

Based Trump

Whites come from albinism. Albinism is a genetic disease. Whites are not superior to anyone.

>Not black
>Master race is black ppl.

>If JEWS aren't white
They fucking tell you they aren't white, genius.
Open your fucking ears.

I support Israel. The Jews have been through enough, let them have a state. If they conquer and forcibly civilize some Arabs so be it

If he wasn't a jew he wouldn't have white knighted the bitch. He showed his colours.

white ppl dont exist.

Not a real jew, just a LARPfag like all the Ashkenazi