Cuck Architecture Rage Thread

Post the most and most rage inducing examples of (((post modern))) architecture you can find

Sup Forums - Architecture

oh shit op please stop, my eyes

females can do architectu-

thats fucking infuriating.

This ones are so bad, holy shit. Someone paid exorbitantly for them

This shit is pretty common in Moscow

Building five is alive

The superior Craftsman home.

>tfw most of these look really cool

Aaaaaaaaa
AAAAAAA
AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Looks like a cheap movie prop

What is your issue? "Oh no, I'm getting triggered by these buildings". What, nucka?

>why are you so against heritage being destroyed and replaced with garbage, goy?

then 10 years later they claim the country never had a culture.

>oh no, these buildings are ruining everything
Are you a woman? Because you sure are a superficial little bitch,

"""Architect""" detected

dunno whats so rageworthy about this, its inspired by nature

Fuck off, aqua tower is dope as hell

Because it's ugly.

So r u tho

kek

So was yur mom

James Loewenberg of Loewenberg & Assoc. has deposited $5 into your account

As an added bonus, enjoy some of their finer works

Taxpayed white cockroach

LOL

This is the only one in the thread that is arguably alright. It was a much needed architectural innovation, and serves functional purpose, rather than the disgusting degeneration that is the rest of the stuff shown.

>The tribal tattoo of buildings

Just because you have shit taste does not mean I am ugly.

New library in my city, cost 245 million

I like this one. Would be trippy to look at while on acid.

looks like a mega church

Looks nice

Oh yeah. The Egyptian Kangs pyramids really speaks to the change in demographics of the region.

This one looks alright, but not for a library.

A library should utilize more classical architecture, to promote the classical form of learning

>Responding to the then-impending demolition of Bertrand Goldberg’s Prentice Women’s Hospital, Studio Gang took on the challenge of creating a state-of-the-art biomedical research facility while preserving this important piece of Chicago’s architectural legacy.

You act like the Greeks and Roman's didn't take obelisks from egypt and make them centerpieces in plazas

Getting some serious Deus Ex vibes from it.

>we need a roof so that our water does not get wet

Not bad. For a Brazilian.

if not for the fact that it's bursting out of an old building, this looks awesome.
painfully stupid
this looks cool, i'd definitely want to check out the inside
lazy art/10
this one is cool too. the rippling draws the eyes up and down the side. i wonder what it'd be like on a hot day with the air rising
gay
sad. wonder if that was a building destroyed during wwii. the one behind it that survived looks really interesting with the tiers of windows.
3verylargequarters.jpg
that building looks like it was designed by a guy who did a ton of coke in the 80s
turrible
also turrible
that picture of the lobby is amazing. i want to frame that and hang it in my living room.
that's aesthetic as fuck, i ain't even mad
i think this is the rare example of getting it right. the pyramid is clean, geometrical, well-lit, and has layers of visual depth. it accentuates the courtyard, the surrounding buildings, and the skyline quite well.

pic tangentially related

This, there was a lot of wuzzing in ancient Greek and Roman architecture. And it's a good thing, too. The Egyptians knew what they were doing.

Lots of the programs of libraries are changing to act more as cultural centers rather than quiet places to store books. If this library was adopting an older style of programing I'd agree with you, but it probably isn't

And that the columns that the Greeks/Romans used originated in Egypt.

This one's actually pretty cool desu. It's not a clutter of jagged edges, it has an organic vibe that most modern buildings lack.
Looks like a rejected Mirror's Edge building model

(you)

They didn't leave a massive pile of elephant dung in the middle of the Great Pyramids. The clash of architecture is awful.

that looks fucking baller. it's like a giant metal dinosaur standing in a lake.

>tfw our ugliest buildings aren't even spectacularly ugly, they're just ugly

Thanks for the worthless thread review you dumb fuck.

>Reshaped and reclaimed, the new waterscape has multiple environmental benefits, becoming an estuarine link along Kaohsiung’s developing network of flood storage and water-quality improvement parks.
This is actually something someone shows off in their portfolio.

Cool, where is this?

Kinda post modern but makes me rage when i remember, This happens when (((the left))) takes the power after a (((revolution))).

ITT: truck drivers with a HS education critique architecture

While I disagree with you, since it's a museum, I give it a pass since museums are always designed to represent the limits of architecture at the time

Barcelona

>goldberg

>things we see and interact with everyday that set the tone for our culture and living spaces
>superficial
Nothing is stopping you from living in a literal box. Why don't you go do that.

This is the new Library in my city, can't decide if i like it or not.

form follows function, friend

barcelona, spain

Pebble Beach/Carmel , California has some good pallets for house styling: I have a passion for Frank Loyd Wright- but there are too many knock offs

>David Brock's hair: the building

The interior is pretty trippy though

I've seen worse shit

I remember that level from a Tony Hawk game

I hope the girls are as sweet as these pictures

It's ribbed, for her pleasure.

fucking kek'd. good job mexico.

pretty aesthetic

>tfw you live in an old craftsman neighborhood

i like it

it looks like a box of nice candy