Why didn't he ship the spooks back to Africa? If he did...

Why didn't he ship the spooks back to Africa? If he did, do you think they would have eventually tried to immigrate here?

He was shot in the head you fucking retard.

>what is liberia

fpbp

What this guy said.

They would have attempted to immigrate after finding out they could no longer get friedchicken and watermelon on a daily basis.

>Why didn't he ship the spooks back to Africa?

watch this..it gives a fantastic philosophical discussion and court decision on that subject

it's also an excellent movie and history lesson

Because they were the reason he won the civil war thus enabling the creation of the fed as we know it. US is in debt to their ethnic residents. They built the capitol for christ sakes.

No it was riddle with inaccuracies, and undercover jew ID politics.

Because some faggot shot him in the head

Hows it feel to know some confederate sympathizer literally doomed us all to have to live with niggers?

He's idea was for black colonization despite many blacks being opposed to it. He was killed before slavery was abolished so we'll never know if he would've gone through with that

The niggers were here before the vast majority of white people. They built the capitol and the necessary agricultural base.

No one watch this film. It's fucking cancer for your mind.

So. We still had the power to send them back

now..as the movie Amistad I recommended states, they were property at that point

and their seizure for being shipped back would have been unconstitutional under the protections of the fourth amendment

Except the south wasn't part of the US so that law didn't apply, plus we also had the two confiscation acts.

The civil war was about freeing the slaves in order to increase the number of US consumers.

Lincoln was part of a group who's saw slavery as a restraint for the capitalism machine that the nation could become.

To achieve this end, rail roads were pushed hard, and the freeing of the slaves came about.

Not sure if he would have ever done it but the Whigs we're trying to ship them all to Liberia and nobody voted for them, so I assume nobody thought it feasible or important at the time.

lol fpbp

Sad!

That was Monroe

He wanted to returned all freed men back to their home countries and then colonize them to better their civilization in the future.

But he got murdered, I always wonder if the official story is true or not.

He was going to but a Virginian autist decided it was a good idea to put some lead in his noggin before he got to it.

The civil war was about states rights, property ownership, and the constitution, it didn't become about slavery until the North noticed they were getting their asses handed to them on the east coast where it mattered. The emancipation proclamation was pretty much their hail Mary and they got lucky it worked.

Also, Black slaves didn't build the railroads you dumbfuck the Irish and the Chinese did.

No the preliminary emancipation proclamation in 1862 was a way to get the states who were thinking of joining the south to reconsider and stay in the union. It wasn't until the north began to win that the EP was signed in 1863 which only applied to southern states that were still in active rebellion. That's why places like Kentucky and some parts of Louisiana kept their slaves

masssa got me workin

Ignore this film as best as you can.
If you have watched it, please watch at least two of the 3 hour "Thug Life" videos on YouTube to compensate.

>Why didn't he ship the spooks back to Africa? If he did, do you think they would have eventually tried to immigrate here?

It kinda happened actually

see history of Liberia

>>what is liberia

ooops

sorry

you first

my bad

He tried, got shot in the head by a nigger lover

This. Lincoln would have probably supported the idea had he not died.