> Press conference
youtube.com/watch?v=JF1f51TTUrw
> No-Fly-Zone
tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_7_3920.html
> Rain Radar
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-radar/331994
> Reservoir Condition
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Don't believe every livestream which get posted here, most of them have old footage. If the emergency spillway is in use, it's old.

> Previous Thread
To future OPs:
Please add informations to the OP and link to the "Previous Thread".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_5udzKfLQM
youtube.com/watch?v=rl7Sm15unPQ
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-hanson-oroville-20170214-story.html
linkedin.com/pulse/oroville-dam-our-fathers-legacy-scott-cahill
youtube.com/watch?v=EqEU2X6yBPk
youtube.com/watch?v=vwIst1YiMdo
imgur.com/a/OCB2H
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In for user is such a fucking retard he thinks pic related is man made

1st

Is it me or does the forecast just keep getting worse for this fucking city?

AQUA IS FINALLY A USEFUL GODDESS

Praise

That's because it was
youtube.com/watch?v=p_5udzKfLQM

The temps seem nice though.

5in of rain = 65 feet of rain
6in of rain = 78 feet of rain
7in of rain = 91 feet of rain
8in of rain = 104 feet of rain
9in of rain = 117 feet of rain
10in of rain = 130 feet of rain
Hell hath no fury like Kek's rain

It's habbening
>tfw live 89 miles from it

This dam NEEDS to bust, the damage it will cause to highways and electrical infrastructure will affect ALL of commifornia.

do you not know how this was made? this entire thing was caused because it was built on a man made lump of dirt. kys

Posting damage.

remember to recycle this thread later

try cause chaos, tell people you know that you know one of the engineers trying to fix the dam and that the situation is far more server than it is being told

This is a new development it's status on Google is permanently closed?

Clouds, take my energy!

kek it

Started reading the Bible recently and came across this.

"In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the windows of the heavens were opened."

Now it doesn't say when Noah was born, but the "second month, seventeenth day" got me. February 17th(2/17) is two days away...

>tfw god might flood the degenerates out of Commiefornia himself

How did you come up with those numbers? is it the predicted amount of rainfall on top of the water already in the dam?

i wonder what it looks like underneath the water. id imagine the lower half of the spillway is just an abyss down to bed rock. its kind of horrifying the amount of power fucking water has

Also, check my get from a few days ago

how can we reverse this get?

See it's these bubbles that worry me as much as the visible damage. Either seepage or subterranean collapse / erosion now sucking water down.

They cut away after this and I never saw another clear shot of the top of the water right behind the dam. Any new aerial photos from today?

Every fucking day this week there will be 500 threads on this dam. Literally nothing is going to happen besides some farmlands flooding.

Pretty much everywhere, it's gonna be wet

I've been dry heaving for the past hour, I don't want to die. I'm a good person I haven't wronged anyone, I don't deserve this.

>it will never happen, they say
>forecasts start off with a little rain
>we keep memeing
>forecasts turn to a fucking deluge

How hard will it be to evacuate from that town, with rain and a mandatory order?

Is this something with like one way out and it's all in the path of the floodwater?

>Doing West Coast roadtrip
>get to Eureka looking for a place to put up a tent
Got out of there REAL quick.

youtube.com/watch?v=rl7Sm15unPQ
>To make sense of the fast-developing situation at California's Oroville Dam, Chris spoke today with Scott Cahill, an expert with 40 years of experience on large construction and development projects on hundreds of dams, many of them earthen embankment ones like the dam at Oroville. Scott has authored numerous white papers on dam management, he's a FEMA trainer for dam safety, and is the current owner of Watershed Services of Ohio which specializes in dam projects across the eastern US. Suffice it to say, he knows his "dam" stuff.

correct
1 inch of rain will equate to 13 feet of water
The media is trying to downplay the rain to JUST 5 inches of rain
It's going to rain hell

The curse from last thread has been denied! Happening imminent!!

it already has. this user got sevens, the most powerful number
he stole them for Moloch anyways, not a true believer

>993
>tfw I almost got it again

COUGHING FIT

It probably looks like a fucking jacuzzi on full bubble setting.

The news cut away from the live view right here, you can see the mouse cursor going to SHUT IT DOWN.

Convince me the patch job on the emergency spillway will fail.

>bubbles
Shit's about to get real.

another set of quads or higher

This is the Sup Forums timeline.

By give our energy to kek for maximum chaos.

Chaos for the chaos god get.

link?

>still no rain yet

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

don't worry brah, cali dudes love surfing the big waves, gnarly, brah

we need more OC, kek will only grant us a happening if we feed him memes

DAHNALD

TAKE HAARP YOULL NEED IT

Why aren't you running away now?

You will be when that 30' wave of water's coming at you and you'll remember this post for a bit anyway. Or you'll get out now and maybe forget it.

LEAVE!

Shadilay brother!
THE WATER RISES

Ok I haven't found any proof that the hill atop which the spillways are built is manmade

You fags better give me some proof and quit wasting my time

Hey it's another "Sup Forums thinks it has any affect on the real word with memes" episode.

Go outside, losers.

>the same shit that hardly holds bathroom tiles together is going to stop the water that eroded FUCKING ROADS
lamo@urlife

Any new images on how utterly fucked the spillway is yet?

And are there any decent streams running?

>mfw burgers can't manage water

just chilling here

>>>/reddit/

any pictures from today?

typo, post disregarded

They were only able to get the lake level down 25 feet!

Kek, let your chaos rain upon us.

Everything is fine goy no cameras allowed

you can't manage an army

this is why the damn needs to fail
it is a symbol of California's regressive culture neglecting the important issues and focusing on unimportant squabbles
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-hanson-oroville-20170214-story.html

We need a pic of this bible quote with the dam in the background.

Pretty good article from an engineer

linkedin.com/pulse/oroville-dam-our-fathers-legacy-scott-cahill

But we managed to make you pay for our defense

>After the storms
>All the dams are full to capacity
>massive earthquake takes place
>all the levies in the Delta break down and flood the valley
>all the dams break at once
>massive Tsunami
>state of emergency
>Trump has full control now
>Pizza pedos BTFO at the same time
>massive false flag takes place
praise kek! praise god!

Get on it. I'm too busy eating a slice of my moms birthday cake

>Linkedin

Fox 10 Arizona is now showing a stupid police motor cycle chase.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqEU2X6yBPk

also this one has footage that wasn't aired in the USA to my knowledge, including UAV shots from the sheriff's uav, where i got my screen grabs, but it's long and I don't know where in the footage the good airborne video was from

youtube.com/watch?v=vwIst1YiMdo

KEK WILLS THE DESTRUCTION OF THE DAM, THE BEGINING OF THE END FOR THE CALIFORNIA SODDOMITES.

Are you just roleplaying as a skeptic about everything?

>fault line goes off
>california sinks into sea

So what are the statistical chances of something happening? (((They))) said they're prepared for the rain, but how much precipitation are they actually gonna be able to take on?

Look at the small portion they patched. You can clearly see, just up that emergency spillway, they didn't patch anything. All it takes is more water going over the edge to undercut that shit and make it wash away. It's only delaying the inevitable

>It is a huge responsibility, the stewardship of a dam. It has always been so. It is true of dams and levies, of companies and governments. People want accountability and it is a just wish, and one that should be respected.

I have seen this evolution far too many times. When the dam is operating, and the people who live in its shadow want information, they are told that it is none of their business. When they question, they are told that they cannot understand the secrets of those who wear uniforms. When the worst happens, the responsible congregate into a bevy of professionals and bureaucrats, they form committees, insulating any individual from liability, and they placate the masses.

Gone are the days when one man stood forward to give an honest assessment. A panel gives information that has been scoured for admission, or liability-inducing phrases. They take turns talking. There is no apology, no acknowledgement of error. That would show legal weakness. There is no man stepping forward saying "the buck stops here" The buck moves from point to point, until you don't even understand who's buck it is. It is an effective methodology. There was a time, when the operator of such a dam would be in a jail, now, looking out through the bars at the gallows being built. The Code of Hamtarabi suggested selling the dam owner to satisfy the costs incurred downstream. (Oh for a simpler time!)

Today people have responsibility, but not actual responsibility, that is assumed by a "joint task force" They put on uniforms with badges and stars. They are, obviously important, unapproachable, perhaps. The responsibility is thus divided and sub-divided until, eventually, you can ignore a responsibility, suffer a failure, and nothing changes. No jobs are lost, no reputation harmed. Everyone moves on but for the people buried in the mud by the river. They do not move on.

Only moderately from now on
Germans are in charge of your army now

Is there some way someone could spill the quick rundown on this run-down spillway?

I become concerned when engineers "watch". Engineers are extremely good at watching. They bring in engineers of every discipline, they put on orange or bright yellow vests, they congregate and they watch. They watch the erosion of the primary spillway. They watch the erosion of the emergency spillway. They put up lights so they can see at night. They monitor the inflows, they monitor the outflows, they pontificate the weather patterns. They are so very thorough when the dam is near failure, what filled their days when it was dry? Were they not walking the spillway, sounding for voids, testing the integrity of the elements, grouting, removing the trees from the spillway?

They say things, too. They say that the dam is in no danger, the levies will hold. They say do not listen to those other people who tell you to be concerned. There is no chance of failure. They say that nothing failed. That things are working as they should work. Even that they are unaware of the good men who tried to make them take the steps that would have stopped this evolution of failure (which is not happening, before our eyes). They say the emergency spillway will not be needed, then that it is stable, then that it is about to fail. They say, as they refuse further questions, that they must now go and "protect the people". It seems that the time for action is in the past. It seems that they had their opportunity to protect, a job that they were charged to do, and instead they watched. Now, again they are watching. We all are watching, old people sleeping in shelters, children, mothers and fathers sisters and brothers - watching.

It takes time. Time is precious and it takes so much of it to repair a dam. I imagine that those who wear yellow vests must reflect on time, time when we could have placed concrete, time when we could have grouted, time when we could have inspected.

good old unisys

After it was all over, the death, the destruction, the failure of every bureaucratic element of government, they stood, still, watching, monitoring, modeling. Soon the questions came "How could we abandon our brothers?" "How could we let them die?" "Where was the help, so readily promised?"

The committee came forward and they explained. They explained that the plan was flawlessly executed. No one could have foreseen such a storm. (a hurricane on the Gulf Coast). They explained how well they each did, congratulating themselves, and calling them out by name, for recognition. The people who struggled to make a living and who paid their salaries laid in cots in shelters, in squalor. They watched them on televisions. They hid, starving, in the heat of attics. They lie in the mud of the failed levies, their lives ended. There were no gallows, there were no courtrooms, there was no responsibility because there was no failure. It was an act of God. Who are you to question God?

Men built Oroville Dam, then turned their heads and moved on. Our fathers gave us this grand dam, our highways and bridges, our utilities and ports. It is no fault of them, what we have done, or failed to do. Now we have drafted a new reality, one where there is no fault, therefore no responsibility. We have these failures because our grand bureaucracies allow them. We no longer have men speaking out against injustice because of a responsibility to do so, nor quitting jobs because funding no longer allows them to do needed maintenance. The worker is unimportant. The whistleblower is a "conspiracy theorist". All is tenuous and secret - when the worst happens, it is God's will.

where does it say
"a man made mountain was constructed, and the dam was built between it and the valley wall"
All that says is that they built the cofferdam and then began to add the fill to create the dam. I think you're the one roleplaying here.

Now it is left to the lawyers and the accountants, men with clean nails, to figure out, to calculate the losses. There is no need for the sun-wrinkled men who once built monuments to tomorrow. For, tomorrow has come. It is not as they had seen it. Tomorrow is a place for men with cuff links and uniforms and slick talk, men who have not toiled, different men who have no value of work or workmanship, no respect for grand structures left by our fathers. They manufacture truths in rooms, carefully plotting the dissemination of information.

My father was a builder. Like the grand men who built Oroville Dam. He, too is gone. He too was honorable. I know his words, though he is no longer able to speak them. They live inside of me, telling me right from wrong. I wonder, these men with their vests, what words are harbored in their minds? Do they even understand such things. Perhaps I am a remnant of a different time. Perhaps, in many ways I am like the men who built Oroville. I would be proud to be thought of so. I would be proud to be remembered, too as a builder, a man who told truths, and stacked stones, changing the earth and the future of man.

Scott Cahill

YESS
Commiefornia going to learn what happens when you drown your economy in gibsmedat instead of focusing on real shit.

That is a lot of energy.

Any idea how recent this image is? Getting close to the power tower.

That concrete is just on the surface. It buys them a little more time than not being there at all, but not much time.

This is a very big happening. We should see inflow start to pick up sometime in the mid morning tomorrow.

Learn to swim California.

Get fucked, happeningfags.

Nothing will ever happen.

w-what does it mean user?

>The dam is made out of debris that was washed down the river a hundred years ago

gods often kill but send visions to their disciples fore warning them, praise KEK

Give me some good pictures, I'll get it done

No it wasn't faggot, that land that the spillway and emergency spillway sit on is a natural hill. The dam itself is earthen, but the dam itself isn't the problem, it's basically the natural dirt that they out the spillways on that is the problem. Your video even shows the area in question as a natural hill while the dam itself is being constructed. I live in the area, I am well aware of the geography of my home.

It's going to be insane. Martial law insane.

Here's some dope images from earlier today imgur.com/a/OCB2H

checked. Praise be to his holy name!

the laws will be washed away
A new lake is being born just for the Lord Kek

they are using alien tech to repair the spillways. that is why no cameras allowed. aint no dams gonna burst.

oh wow thank you user